Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
In February 2018, I suddenly and unexpectedly found myself with a settlement agreement for consideration. I approached two solicitors firms for advise and direction. It became clear by the end of the day that Winston was the better choice. The partner who dealt with my case; Paul was very patient and understanding and the final agreement was a satisfactory one for all concerned and delivered at a reasonable cost.
The receptionists were courteous, helpful and understand the business.
Jeremy Conway is knowledgeable, thorough and prompt in his work for clients. I would recommend Winston Solicitors for conveyancing.
Provided good customer service. Leasa foster was great at chasing the vendor and pushing through the purchase of our first home
The personal attention I got while dealing with Paul was very reassuring and much needed at a difficult time.
Felt my needs were well understood and after a slow start the support from Winstons (Sam) was first class.
They were very accommodating and put me at ease. Answered any questions I had and clearly advised me on everything.
Very efficient service overall.
They conducted what was a very stressful divorce settlement mediation in a calm and fair manner. They ensured both sides were properly listened to and mediated to a successful outcome.
Leasa took over part way through my purchase and quickly resolved some outstanding issues. Happy with the service.
I recently used them to redraft my the Will that they had prepared for me in 2013.
The service was prompt and efficient.
Once Lisa took over my file the operation was smooth, I felt updated and knowledgable on what was happening (even if there were delays).
Very efficient, no fuss, very straightforward
We used winstons because they offered the Free Will Service for Charities. Mr. Cohen saw us quickly and efficiently and helped us with our wills.
I was put in touch with Paul following redundancy in September and his experience with my former company meant our meeting was very productive, helpful and he showed a good degree of sympathy to both my emotional mind set and situation in general. Paul was tenacious in retrieving information I required from my former company and was very prompt in liaising with their solicitors.
The Conveyancing team were efficient in their dealings with the sale of my late mother in law's property, especially as they had to deal with the additional complication of it being subject to probate.
Winstons made the will writing process really simple for us and encouraged us to think about scenarios that we hadn't considered.
They were very prompt in their dealings with us and we would happily recommend them to friends and family.
Quick appointment, clear, concise discussion.
Good advice & helped us create wills that met our needs.
I found the solicitor I used to be helpful, approachable and professional. However, I found the receptionist less friendly and rarely helpful which was a shame.
Having received a Settlement Agreement from my Company I had to commission a solicitor for advice as a legal condition of that process.
All new to me so time for "Google"!
After a few telephone calls, I settled for Winston Solicitors after speaking to a very helpful, direct and seemingly experienced Paul Grindley.
Although this was a formality, Paul advised me where necessary and gave me confidence that he was acting in my interest.
Winston Solicitors is rated 4.91 based on 1,493 reviews