Winston Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors
Read Winston Solicitors Reviews

About Winston Solicitors:

Winston Solicitors provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

jmw@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane, Roundhay,

Tell us how Winston Solicitors made you happy
I am very pleased with the professional and friendly manner in which Winston Solicitors handled the sale of my late Mother's property and dealt with my queries promptly.
From start to finish Howard was so professional and approachable when it came to processing my divorce. The whole process was smooth and fast considering it was all during the pandemic. Thank you
Very professional and understanding. I was kept informed throughout the whole process.
Great service all around. Contacted as part of a CICA claim and Stacey and others were nothing but kind and helpful - and I truly appreciate their help and support.
So pleased we chose Winston Solicitors to revise our Wills. Amy Wright was amazing; not only professional and competent, but also extremely kind and pleasant. Amy made what could have been a difficult and depressing subject into something that was easy to discuss.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Amy to anyone wanting to discuss their Wills, or their Lasting Power of Attorney.
Extremely professional attitude and very efficient Sidraa was very good at keeping us informed and explaining all the process and took a lot of the worry out of the situation, I was impressed with her knowledge and the speed with which she conducted the whole conveyancing process. Big thumbs up.
We have used Sam Robertson Strong of Winston Solicitors to conveyance property before. The transaction was handled professionally and personably and hence we had no hesitation in asking her to deal with our current sale and purchase. We know that she provides independent advice in a clear and friendly manner even when advising us against actions that we had decided to take. Consequently we were very comfortable to instruct her on this occasion and will do so again in the future. One week ahead of the proposed completion date our vendors were is some disarray in that the title deed to the property differed from the grant of probate. With Sam's help this was resolved in time for the completion of our sale and purchase to take place on the same day which had been agreed by the parties and hence there was no disruption to the plans of those in the chain. On the day the completions went through smoothly.
Obviously we were very satisfied with the service provided.
Samantha is an absolute star. In what was a rather drawn out house sale and purchase, due to other parties, Samantha went above and beyond to get us to completion and was always very fast and efficient at responding to our queries. I would not hesitate to use Winstons and Samantha for any of our future plans.
Communication was excellent at all stages of our sale, Very efficient and friendly personnel, couldn't fault the service and proffesnalism , will be using Winston again and would recommend to anyone looking for a Solicitors
I would highly recommended Sam and Winston solicitors - They have been fantastic in terms of multiple house sales and purchases!
Always helpful and keep you up to date .
Our solicitor Sidraa has been fantastic from start to finish. She maintained constant contact, not just with ourselves but the other parties involved in our matter to make sure we got the result we wanted in a time and stress-free matter. We could not ask for better service and the price we paid was very reasonable. Would definitely use again and would recommend to a friend.
Very proactive and efficient service really one of the best solicitors we have used. Felt like the team was actually working for us and that they were driving forward with the house purchase as fast as possible. Unlike solicitors in the past that have seemed to linger at various stages Winston were always sending emails to update on progress and chasing the other sides solicitors when replies had not been received in a reasonable timescale. The online portal is also very good at explaining which stages are completed and what is next or outstanding. I would highly recommend them.
Fast and efficient service for an ammendment to my will.
Had an issue with my employer and I contacted Winston Solicitors. Received a prompt response and the advice I received helped resolve the issue quickly and amicably.

I have no hesitation in recommending Winston Solicitors.
They contacted me straight away and were exceptionally understanding and accommodating. Highly recommend this firm.
I was very happy with the service Winston provided. I found Howard to be extremely knowledgeable and provided strong counsel. I would recommend the firm to anyone.
Excellent prompt service from Paul , very professional at all times
Sam was a pleasure to work with. Always helpful.
Best solicitors we’ve worked with in such a long time.
Highly recommended.