Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy

"We found Leasa to be very thorough in our recent house purchase. The on line information as to progress is particularly useful, it eliminates the need to be constantly ringing the office as we were regularly updated. You also get a full paper copy of the whole transaction. Not 5 stars because they are quite expensive but you do get what you pay for..."a very good service""
"Paul Grindley was extremely helpful dealing with my employment matter very quickly. I would have no hesitation in recommending him."
"Excellent service. Chelsea Baggott was professional and caring. She listened to the needs of her client and made both the Will and LPA process a smooth process."
"After having Paul Grindley advise me on an employment matter, I can wholeheartedly recommend Winston Solicitors, especially Paul, for a brilliant service from start to finish. Thank you for your excellent service."
"I really appreciated Paul's straightforward advice at a particularly stressful time. Winston Solicitors were friendly and approachable and provided me with the support I needed. The whole matter was handled efficiently and professionally."
"We were very pleased with Chelsea's efficiency in preparing our wills and her patience in amending the draft twice with some minor ammendments. The cost of the work was made very clear at the outset and we considered very reasonable."
"Sam & the team have handled multiple property sales and have compared very well to other solicitors. I would recommend,"
"They were very helpfull ,the staff were very pleasant."
"I used Winston Solicitors to write my will. Clear advice and guidance given by personable staff who responded to queries promptly and knowledgeably."
"A very serious and professional service, can rely on their honesty"
"We sold a rental terraced house using Winston Solicitors conveyancing services. This is the second property that we have sold with Winstons; on both occasions we have been very happy with the service provided and would recommend and use again. Both of the sales have been difficult due to problems on the other side; at no point have we been waiting on Winstons. Whenever tasks needed to be done on our side these have been completed promptly and responses actively chased to get the sale completed."
"Paul, was extremely efficient and contactable at every juncture. For immediate support."
"Very informative, quick and personable. Would reccomend to others."
"Paul did respond quite quickly to emails and agreement was reached with employer"
"Paul provided a fantastic service. He talked me through every stage of the process from start to finish. My case progressed quickly and was handed efficiently and professionaly."
"I felt that Paul Grindley was more interested in when and who would be paying for his service. He constantly gave advice that he later retracted or completely forgot the day after. Communication with him via email or phone lacked basic manners or etiquette."
"I was very pleased with the service I had whilst getting divorced - I would highly recommend their services."
"Sale of our property was dealt with efficiently and were kept informed via the online portal and by our contact Laura who always provided updates when required with clear explanations of the process. Thank you."
"Have used Jeremy twice to prepare a legal charge to lend my daughter money to buy a house. Both times he was thorough and kept me informed. I would use Winstons again."
"Paul was brilliant. Really efficient and with the tight deadline I had he was extremely quick at responding and sorting the relevant paperwork out. Would highly recommend."
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.88 based on 819 reviews