Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP

About Winston Solicitors LLP: Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Winston Solicitors LLP ?

"Made our entire home buying and selling process really straightforward. Always responded promptly to phone calls and emails, and kept us informed every step of the way. Highly recommended."
"Excellent work"
"My solicitor was really helpful and very knowledgeable in his work. Provided sufficient advice and assisted me with my legal paperwork promptly. Will certainly use this solicitors again if the need arises."
"We used Winston's conveyancing services for our house purchase. Samantha and her team were excellent throughout and made the whole process a breeze. All queries were answered quickly, and the online tracking system was very useful to show how far into the process we were. I highly recommend Winston and will definitely use their services again in the future."
"Once again a fantastic service received from Winstons. Great communication throughout the entire process and I felt like a valued customer being kept in the loop all the time. I can highly recommend their services."
"Can't recommend this company enough. Leasa and her team have been fantastic , very efficient."
"Paul Grindley provided an excellent service at a time when I needed matters to be quickly and efficiently dealt with. He was very quick to respond to emails & phone calls, providing information and updates when required. A solicitor working in the modern world of communications - email & phone. I wouldn't hesitate to enlist his services again in the future if required. Thanks for your assistance."
"I was happy with the way things were conducted on my behalf,and would not hesitate to recommend Winstons to my friends and family."
"Simple, straight forward request actioned efficiently, thoroughly and within agreed costs. I would readily recommend their services to friends and colleagues Thank you Paul"
"Very efficient service"
"Paul Grindley was responsive with clear communications. In the matter of a Settled Agreement, he was detailed, accurate and I really felt that I had someone on my side."
"This is the second time this year I’ve needed to use a solicitor and have found Winston’s to be excellent on both occasions. Quick appointments and friendly helpful staff."
"I am very pleased with how winston solicititors dealt with my case, I'm grateful that the process was so speedy and successful, I would definitely recommend the team to anyone, big thank you :-)"
"Very pleased with the service that I received from winstons solicitors. The process of selling my property went very smoothly from start to finish with regular updates on progress and any issues dealt with quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend my solicitor Leasa and will definitely use winstons again in the future"
"Excellent service from start to finish! Would highly recommend! They make everything so stress free, thankyou so much for all your help!"
"Impeccable service, thoroughly professional throughout and extremely understanding of delicate issues. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing good quality work and professionalism. Thank you for handling my case with professional delicacy."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Leasa Foster was brilliant at dealing with all queries and stages of the purchase and sale with efficiency and expertise. The online updates which show us how every stage was progressing were really useful and showed us what had been completed and what was to come next. Everyone we dealt with at Winstons was helpful, professional and quick to return calls and emails. I would recommend the company to everyone, a brilliant job and brilliant team."
"We made the perfect choice selecting the conveyancing team at Winston Solicitors for the purchase of our first home! The team, and especially Leasa Foster, were efficient, approachable, and guided us through the process expertly every step of the way."
"Winston solicitors were great with us. Leasa Foster in particular who helped us every step of the way. Leasa responded to any question or query we had and explained everything very clearly. Would definitely recommend Winston solicitors."
"I would strongly recommend soliciting , Winston solicitors LLP , as they’re down to help their clients and achieving the best results , they are very good at keeping in contact and communicating with their clients , they also have a no win no fee . I strongly recommend their team"
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 685 reviews