Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winston Solicitors LLP
customer service
Read Winston Solicitors LLP Reviews

About Winston Solicitors LLP:

Winston Solicitors LLP provide a complete range of legal services for individuals and business. Our experienced legal team deliver high quality legal advice with core values of integrity and customer care.

info@winstonsolicitors.co.uk

112 Street Lane
Roundhay

Tell us how Winston Solicitors LLP made you happy
We are very grateful to Howard for providing a prompt and professional service in obtaining a grant of probate. He was a pleasure to deal with and we would highly recommend him.
Winston solicitors LLP were very professional in the way they handled the whole mortgage process from start to completion. They provided proper documentation and carried us along all through the process. They were readily accessible and ready to go an extra mile to please their clients and to me that means good customer service. All l want to say thanks most especially to Samantha,welldone for a great job.
Highly recommended. No nonsense approach, attention to detail, clear advice, helpful and regular automatic updates.
Professional solicitor who dealt with my legal request in a timely and efficient manner. I would without doubt say Winston Solicitors provided me with the best service I have ever had. I highly recommend them.
Amy was efficient and quickly completed the work. She was pleasant and easy to understand. We would definitely seek her advice again if needed.
Samantha is a very professional solicitor Our purchase processed smoothly Thank you Samantha
Winston Solicitors was recommended to us through a friend of the family. Leasa Foster was very honest, supportive and happy to help at all times. We felt everything was done with ease and we didn’t have to worry about anything. Being first time buyers, Leasa made the process very smooth and professional. We had an easy step by step guide of the jobs she was ticking off as the property got closer to being ours. We are very happy and will be looking forward to using Winston Solicitors in the future.
Provided a fast, efficient and thorough service, very happy, would recommend.
Leasa was very efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
Paul was excellent in helping me deal with an issue I had when leaving my previous employer. He helped me stay calm through a stressful situation and always offered sensible advice.
Excellent professional firm would highly recommend.
Quick and friendly service
Myself and my girlfriend have just purchased our first property. We found Leasa and her team at Winston Solicitors incredibly professional and very helpful
Paul was extremely helpful responsive and effective in helping me settle an employment issue. Would definitely recommend his services.
Excellent service for conveyancing. Made the process so smooth and dealt with all of my queries quickly. Extremely friendly and efficient solicitor. Would definitely recommend their services.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Made the whole process so easy, fully informed throughout. I will be making Winstons my first stop for all legal items in the future.
I used this firm a few times now and I must say they are very professional and helpful.
I have been very impressed with Winston Soliciters. The service I received from Lakhvinder and Johnathan has been nothing but professional! They were very helpful and always looking for my best interests. I will definitely use their services in the future if needed!
I have been very impressed with Winston Soliciters. The service I received from Lakhvinder and Johnathan has been nothing but professional! They were very helpful and always looking for my best interests. I was always kept up to date with what was happening and felt they went the extra mile to give you the best help and advice! I would very ‘highly’ recommend their services to anyone! .I will certainly not hesitate myself one bit to use their services again if needed in the future! A HUGE Thank You!
Leasa and Julie handled the sale of our house and purchase of our new home. They handled the entire process without delay and in a very professional manner with excellent customer service throughout. We were kept updated on progress throughout and they were always available to speak if any clarification was required. I would ise Winston solicitors again and have no hesitation in recommending their services. Thank you.
Winston Solicitors LLP is rated 4.89 based on 1,098 reviews