wing-mirror.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend wing-mirror.co.uk

Tell us how wing-mirror.co.uk made you happy
Ordering was easy, you gave a good description of the wing mirror, paying was secure and delivery options clearly explained. It was well packaged and arrived in good time and took just a moment to fit. Many thanks.
Ordered a wing mirror glass from this company but my husband ordered the wrong piece. I phoned and spoke to a very helpful gentleman who said if I send it back they'll refund and I re-ordered the correct part and it was here the following morning, good price and excellent customer service.
Excellent quality replacement at an excellent price with fast delivery. Will definitely recommend to everyone
Still awaiting delivery of my order that I placed on the 4th of may
Extremely sorry to hear that! We have contacted the dispatch department to resolve it asap. We will ask the post office to explain the delivery delay. Also the solution offer has been sent to you - please check the mail !
Excellent value for money and high quality item! I received my passat r36 mirror glass and it was a direct replacement identical to the oem one.
wing-mirror.co.uk 5 star review on 15th June 2021
Excellent service on order and replacment of Touareg wing mirror. Unfortunately were unable to supply mirror to fit my model VW but service before and after was without fault . Ethical company to deal with. just waiting for refund now. Order and emails all replied to by return.
Ordered wing mirror that was supposed to fit my car. It didn't and in fact it fell out whilst driving, the only thing that stopped it from flying off was that it was dangling from the heater wire. It then took me over a month and about 10 emails to get a refund.
I am really sorry for the issue. As We agreed the item appeared to be faulty and the refund has been provided. All messages were replied within 24hrs except of the weekends. Hope next time We will have opportunity to provide You with a better service !
I, am impressed by how easy it was to find the product I needed and when they say it will be with you the next working day they do not lie and it was a perfect fit thank you, I will be using this company again.
Refunds are hard to get back I’ve been trying over a week now still no joy
I am really sorry for your feedback - I cannot see any contact made before, so please kindly contact us in order to resolve it. If You already returned the part back please prepare some confirmation details to speed it up !
Make sure you buy the right glass for your car.As I return mine back I’m still waiting for my refund it’s took over a week now there ask you for proof of a receipt that you sent it back which I have still no refund very bad customer service as no 1 has the decency to reply to your emails avoid these guys
Sent them my make/model as well as registration as needed a wing mirror for an MOT, sent the completely wrong mirror out to me, offered a refund on return but couldn’t as had to GLUE the wrong one on in order for the car to pass the test! Not good Gents... if you don’t have the right part in stock don’t just send anything out to your customers!
I am really sorry to see your feedback. Some cars which require that shape of the mirror does not require the spring clip to fit it. The mirror is secured well even without it. As You needed it We gladly accepted the return and offered a free label to send it back free of any charge. Please let us kindly know the status of the return as We still did not receive the item back to our warehouse. Once it appears We will issue an immediate refund.
Spot on mirror!!..recommended 👍🏼👍🏼
Perfect fit and excellent service
Arrived quickly and easy to fit
The item i received, despite the item being labelled for my specific car Golf 2014 mk 7, was incorrect and did not fit, the connectors for the heated element were in the wrong position and the clips to attach the mirror were not the right size. returned but had to chase return as not received confirmation of receipt but refund was issued quickly after sending proof of postage
Once again so sorry. The delivery service used to return the part still didn't deliver it back however, the details provided were enough to accept the return and issue a refund. Anyway We will keep You informed about the status of the return!
Arrived next day and fitted easily. Thanks
Excellent service, hassle free ordering via the web site, cheaper too. arrived within 2 days of order, very pleased thank you Mr S King
heated mirror replacement for MK7 Golf. Very good price delivered reasonably quickly. Packing rather flimsy but it was all in one piece so served it's purpose. The heater elements are thinner and fewer than the originals and I suspect it's not clearing as quickly but for the money - who cares? I had to squeeze down the crimp connectors a little to make them a snug fit. In short a VFM replacement part that went on without much fuss and does the job.
Easy to order. Much cheaper than from the car manufacturer. Very happy with the product. Would order from wing-mirror.co.uk again.
Very happy with the item, however we paid for next day delivery, we waited 2 days. I emailed the company my concern to which they have ignored. So sadly the expierence reflects the rating given.
So sorry for it - sadly the delivery services may experience delays since last time. So sorry You needed to wait more time for the parcel. As per our policy We will of course refund the delivery charge - please contact us for more details!
Arrived on time and fit perfectly.
wing-mirror.co.uk is rated 4.43 based on 830 reviews