wing-mirror.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend wing-mirror.co.uk

Tell us how wing-mirror.co.uk made you happy
Ordering was easy, you gave a good description of the wing mirror, paying was secure and delivery options clearly explained. It was well packaged and arrived in good time and took just a moment to fit. Many thanks.
Fantastic service. Really quick delivery and when the mirror I ordered turned out to be the wrong size for my model car, a replacement was immediately sent out before I had returned the wrong part. Would highly reccomend this company.
Yeah it was good just waiting on a refund thanks 👍
Terrible, the wing mirror glass and backing didn't fit the wing mirror housing and the quality is very poor. The b=plastic bracket isn't even nearly close to the OEM. In try to make it fit, it then popped out and scratched the car. Not happy at all. Customer service offered a refund but didn't respond to me when I asked about what they were going to do about the damage to my car that was caused due to their ill fitting product.
I am sorry to hear it! We offered a suitable solution of the case however, We still didn't receive a reply from You. Please contact us and let us help!
Excellent service and value for money. I paid less than 50% of the price I was quoted by a local supplier. Item arrived as expected and the mechanic who fitted it remarked on what a good deal it was. Would definitely use Auto Doc again.
Super quick dispatch and arrival ahead of schedule. Securely padded and packaged. Faultless service.
Great site to order replacement mirrors , easy to fit and great value
Excellent service, quick delivery and kept up to date!
Fabulous service..wing mirror fitted perfectly. Would recommend
Mirror fit perfectly very happy with purchase
Brilliant item, arrived 22 hours after placing the order! Perfect! Exactly as described. Thank you!
Brill, 20 hour serice
Totally rubbish. Fitted then come off whilst driving 10 mins later.
So sorry to hear that! Please kindly contact us via email - We would love to help You!
Fast delivery received within a couple of days to NI, easy to fit heating works great too. Only down side I didn't order a tinted one so have a clear and a blue tint one my mistake.
Thank you part fits perfectly.
Excellent service parcel arrived in time.good fit looks fine and great price.would use again
Very good servise
Superb service all round!! Website made it easy to find the correct mirror for my car so I am very happy!
Arrived in good time, perfect size & a great price! Certainly saved me much more money than getting a wing mirror changed professionally. Who knew wing mirrors were so easy to change.
wing-mirror.co.uk 5 star review on 24th March 2021
Easy to fit and very reasonably priced.
Quick delivery