wing-mirror.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend wing-mirror.co.uk
4.4
Based on 851 reviews

Tell us how wing-mirror.co.uk made you happy
Ordering was easy, you gave a good description of the wing mirror, paying was secure and delivery options clearly explained. It was well packaged and arrived in good time and took just a moment to fit. Many thanks.
Sent a wing mirror inadequate packaging considering the product is made of GLASS?????? So mirror arrived smashed. Paul was apologetic and helpful, stating he would send a new mirror to arrive in 1-2 days. 2 weeks later when it STILL hadn’t arrived, I requested a refund. Whilst still claiming the replacement mirror had been sent, Paul happily agreed to send a refund. ANOTHER week on and I have still not received either a functioning wing mirror or refund. Completely disgusting - would never recommend this business to even the sorriest of people.
We are really sorry for the whole inconvenience caused. Sadly our internal payment system failed hence the refund did not reach You on time - our sincere apologies! I have just made it manually so the money should be back in your account soon! We always aim to provide best service however, sometimes the issues with the couriers are really painfull. Please let us know if there is something what we can to to compensate the trouble made!
Very slight defect on the mirror & it is also quite distorted. But I suppose you get what you pay for. Fine for a short term temporary fix if needed.
Ordered a replacement door mirror at the fraction of OEM Main Dealer VW. Delivered as promised, excellent service and fantastic product value. Definitely recommend to friends and family.
Poor quality mirror, distracting distortion on the edges. And the edge of the mirror is visible before the black trim around the edge.
Ordered 3rdmarch still waiting, phone always busy
Hello, We are really sorry to hear about it. Please contact us for more details! Our telephone is available everyday till late afternoon - there is always a chance to contact us on those hours !
Brilliant service.Ordered Sunday afternoon and was it delivered and I fitted it easily on Tuesday morning.Will recommended to anyone.
Arrived the next day although I forgot to add my road name, I used their messaging board to let them know, they emailed me conformation that they received my message. Can’t fault WM they gave me a great service, would recommend.
No delivery, very strange, then told me they sent a second one recorded delivery no delivery or tracking number. Waiting for my refund. Very strange company.
We are really sorry to hear your opinion about the order! The refund has been issued as We agreed - it should be back with You soon! Hope there is something else what We can do to leave You satisfied with the service !
purchased a wing mirror for my vauxhall Insignia 2013 perfect fit easy to fo and at a great price excellent delivery service well packaged why go any where else.
Ordered yesterday and it arrived today,,,easy to fit and absolutely the perfect fit....good service as in ordering a delivery...thank you so much.
Ordered and delivered swiftly with no breakages to item unlike last company, perfect easy to install
Ordered the N/S heated mirror for Audi A6 C7 2013 as per the website. The backplate is incorrect as it doesn't have the two wings to clip into the recesses in the mirror housing. I've had remove the glass from your backplate and glue to my existing one to complete the replacement. The removal was far to easy and obviously wouldn't have lasted long on the vehicle before it separated once again. I've had to use a heavy duty adhesive to achieve the desired result. Quick, cheap and easy service but incorrect fitting supplied. (See pic, genuine Audi backplate, top right)
Order has not turned up despite paying for special delivery. I have sent emails and been trying to call all morning but the line says 'USER BUSY.'
So sorry to hear about the issue! We have sent You a message - please let us know more details and We will try to help in resolving!
Quick response to an email all dealt with in very professional manner would recommend them any time
Bought a Passat wing Mirror received the wrong one , trying emails and ring loads of times no answer , please do not buy from them
We are so sorry to hear about the issue. We didn't notice the missed phone call from You so far - We only received the message which You have sent one hour ago. Allow me to reply in next few minutes - i truly believe We will resolve the issue !
Needed a replacement electric mirror glass, checked this site and found one advertised. Order arrived very quickly, sadly the mirror was not as advertised and was just stick on glass. 5 * as made contact with company who apologised and refunded with no trouble at all.
When i ordered the mirror it was shown as in stock, however they sent the wrong one, probably after they realised they didn't have it,
So sorry to hear about it! Appreciate if You could send us more details - We would love to help You in replacing! Please send us the message with pics of the original and received part and We will find out what happened!
Ordered a mirror from here, sent one which doesn't fit. Tried emailing back a couple of times and just keep getting ignored. Waste of time, money and plastic.
I am so sorry to hear about the issue however, We have replied to every message We received from You. Please check our replies and let us help !
Original order for BMW passenger side mirror, in June, driver side sent. Ordered opposite mirror, same mirror sent. 2 promises of a replacement, now 12th Aug, 33.98 out of pocket and 2 useless mirrors! What a farce, from a company with questionable ‘customer service’ !
Extremely sorry to hear that! We truly apologize for the trouble made with the delivery service. Please reply to our message - i believe We will resolve the issue together!
I think this company is spot on. The wing mirror I ordered arrived within two days, but unfortunately was damaged (in transit I think). I rang and told the company and with no hesitation they replaced it, again within two days ! I highly recommend this company, excellent service.
wing-mirror.co.uk is rated 4.4 based on 851 reviews