Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors
Read Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

About Williamsons Solicitors:

Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy
Very apprehensive at the start. From the first contact with Williamsons they were reassuring. Kept up tpdate with the whole process , guided and informed from the start. Pleased with the outcome and my special thanks especially to Mr. Smith and his team Betty Osborn.
Great service and always kept up to date with everything, felt i was given the personal touch and not just a client, I used Williamsons to sort out my late fathers estate in which he left in such a mess, and also the sale of a house I will recommend to others and certainly use again Thanks Neil x
Our solicitor Gemma Foster is always available to answer any of our concerns, keeps on top of time scales and perseveres with opposing solicitors even when they are not prepared to push our sales or purchases forward as quick as we often need . Highly delighted with the service we receive from Gemma .
Efficient and friendly service from all staff we had contact with. Very prompt and we were kept informed and up to date throughout the whole process of selling and buying our new house. Rachael who dealt with our case was the most efficient solicitor we have used for convenacying. I would not hesitate to use Williamsons again and will definitely recommend to friends and family.
Very pleased with the service you provided for me selling the property. Very efficient and will recommend to friends and family.
Thankyou very much to Paul Kirby for the work he did . All of Williamsons staff that I dealt with was very friendly professional people and I would definitely use them again .
keeping up to date with all the latest information and details of the case
PERSONAL ,PROFESSIONAL SERVICE,
Very satisfied with the outcome. Settled out of court.(medical negligence) A Big thankyou too Wayne Walker highly recomend
Very professional service and gave me peace of mind.. would highly recommend
Williamsons were recommended to us and we have not been disappointed. Our sale & purchase was very stressful due to the incompetencies of other legal professionals and estate agents however Williamsons have done their utmost to push them to complete. Communication has been excellent throughout and the team, particularly Samantha and Jane, have worked tirelessly on our case. My husband and I highly recommend Williamsons for your conveyancing needs.
Throughout the whole time that my case was ongoing, Williamsons Solicitors have been excellent in their care and service. All matters have been dealt with in great clarity. They are very approachable and everything has been explained in a manner easy to comprehend. I can thoroughly recommend Williamsons to act for others.
Excellent service. Communication throughout my conveyancing. Value for money. Would definitely recommend this company.
Very professional. Very friendly and just great at what they do
Re Gordon Sewell We received excellent advice at a time of great stress and Gordon was able to react to situations quickly throughout the process.
Fantastic Service received throughout the buying and selling process of our property. Regular updates received by phone or email. Any queries were dealt with swiftly, never had to pester for information. Jane and her colleague Sam went above and beyond to ensure our experience was smooth running. Would highly recommend to others to use Williamsons for any conveyancing matters.
over the years that i have dealt with Williamsons solicitors,every time there have succeeded from the conveyancing team to the wills and probate team and the most recent gordon sewell at the civil litigation team ,outstanding professional legal experience along with a winning optimistic way forward. He took on a big challenge and with his knowledge and Williamsons 100+ year experience he won. I would recommend Williamsons solicitors to anyone and to gordon and the team ,a real credit to a local firm that stands out from all the rest.
Thank you for my first home buying process very smooth! I felt that you were on top of everything with good communication throughout.
I was kept informed at all time. And was treated very well. My claim was dealt with excellently and was more than happy with the result.
The service I received was first class. Always professional, but kind and caring too. Mr Gray worked very hard for us and we achieved a great result.
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.90 based on 181 reviews