Williamsons Solicitors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Williamsons Solicitors

About Williamsons Solicitors: Williamsons is a law specialist with offices in Hull, Beverley, Driffield and Bridlington.

lfj@williamsons-solicitors.co.uk

45 Lowgate

Tell us how Williamsons Solicitors made you happy

"They gave clear information regarding our problem, set out a course of action and achieved a successful outcome."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"They were knowledgable and friendly, helping us to arrange and sort out our wills without any messing about."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Always available to answer any questions professionally and always correctly. If there was ever a question they couldn't answer they found out and came back to me. I used Williamsons due to our old solicitor retiring and I will definitely highly recommend to anyone who needs to use a solicitor. Amanda (AMH) in email is fantastic!"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"They were accessible, friendly and professional throughout, and secured a fair result in a difficult environment."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Nick was amazing, he talked us through every stage and when we didn't understand he was very patient and explained as many times as we needed. The firm was not pushy,very professional and mindful of our feelings. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"I used Williamsons and can not recommend them highly enough nick gray is extremely understanding and so easy to talk to even about very personal things when I was down and going to give up he encouraged me to carry on which I will be for ever grateful first class communication on every aspect of my case I would highly recommend williamsons from start to finish nick gray especially is easy to talk and a brilliant listener I can't fault this company in any way absolutely excellent and very professional thanks again Andrew George"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Nick Gray handled my case for the last 3 to 4 yrs. He was sensitive, empathic and honest and went the extra mile to keep me informed of progress. I can recommend Williamsons to anyone who is in a similar scenario to myself. Thanks Nick you made the process really easy for me."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Just to say I would recommend williamsons soliicitors because of their prof professionalism and considerations of my case and would recommend them to my friends"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"All I can say is everyone was very helpful. They kept me up to date thru emails and posts. I was satisfied with the service I received esp to Nick Gray. Thank you all very much."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Excellent, I have always found the Bridlington office very helpful."
(Bridlington) - Posted 2 years ago
"Great service and quick progression of my matter."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"professional and friendly, all questions answered"
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"We found them very professional in their dealings with us and the reception staff were always friendly and helpful. We would have no hesitation in recommending their services to others."
"Efficient and friendly."
(Hull) - Posted 2 years ago
"Everything was perfect, Tim Slow is great"
(Hull) - Posted 3 years ago
"A very good service, Recommended to any of my friends and family."
(Hull) - Posted 3 years ago
"Richard Smith was very helpful in helping me to find the right way to proceed with my claim. Richard was always there to support me on the telephone line from start to finish. I was very pleased with the service of Williamsons. Ray Churchus"
(Hull) - Posted 3 years ago
"Excellent professional service. Sarah clubley directed me all the way at a time when I was not able to think too clearly. The problems were resolved quickly and with minimum fuss. She understood what I was going through, and I felt like I was talking to a friend. Thank you."
(Hull) - Posted 3 years ago
"I found Mrs Ullah and everyone else I dealt with at Williamsons very professional, polite and friendly. All modes of communications with Mrs Ullah were very good and I felt I could speak to her or her team with my queries at any time; I was kept up to date in a timely way and did not feel that anything was too much trouble. I would certainly recommend Williamsons to my family and friends."
(Hull) - Posted 3 years ago
"Very happy with the service provided ."
Williamsons Solicitors is rated 4.88 based on 130 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access