WhatSpa? Reviews

of reviewers recommend WhatSpa?
Read WhatSpa? Reviews

About WhatSpa?:

What Spa is the UK’s leading consumer guide to hot tubs and garden spas and is exclusively available via whatspa.co.uk. If you want thorough, independent information about all of the hot tubs on the UK market, along with expert reviews and hot tub price guides.

Tell us how WhatSpa? made you happy
A great FREE magazine which was very helpful and informative to us. Thanks to What Spa we have now placed an order with a local company for our new hot tub.
A very informative publication it has made me realise the importance of going to a reputable company I was so close to purchasing a hot tub from the internet not now though it has opened my eyes to the very real danger of poorly made products
Informative on all aspects of buying a hot tub. Useful checklist of what to look out for when considering which tub is right for as well as where to purchase from.
Very useful for newcomers
Great Magazine as really good features on peoples own projects, to give you good ideas. Plus most of the hot tub brands advertise in there, so you dont have to trawl through the internet looking for all the different brands, they are all there in one great magazine.
Great publication with loads of information and updates on the latest Spa’s.
We are recent converts from Lay-Z-Spa to Hard shell. The magazine is full of helpful advice and has loads of pictures to show how different all tubs are and what they offer. The different ways people have them setup in the open space, under cover or half and half is wonderful and has given me several ideas. I decided to go for Jacuzzi which so happens to be very local to me and are very proud owners. I have read the mag from front page to the back and then keep using it for reference. We'll worth a buy.
Interesting and informative. Will help me choose a hot tub.
Excellent magazine with a good mix of technical/Reviews and people stories too. I particularly found the masterclass section really helpful - I knew nothing about what to look for in a hob tub and now having read it, and I feel I can confidently discuss my requirements when taking to salespeople. This will not only ensure I buy a hot tub that's right for me, but will also help me get a good deal too. Thanks 😊
Full of very useful information that is helping us make the decision on which spa/hot tub we're going to buy. Would recommend to anyone in the same postion.
excellent mag giving clear and informative information on hot tubs
Very handy magazine with lots of tips and advice to consider when thinking about buying a hot tub.
Not very useful, reviews of various brands seem a lot like copy paste from manufacturer's brochure. All it really says is buy from a known dealer/manuafacturer with a showroom and don't buy online (which is a fair point but that is all it really offers). It doesn't offer an insight on actual differentiators between all the hot tubs out there such running costs (e.g. for a given water temperature and climate how do they all compare) or chemicals used (cost required, can you avoid Chlorine/bromine by using enzimer, minerals ozenators etc).
Hi Kath
Thank you for your feedback, if you've got any specific questions about buying a hot tub or about water maintenance please feel free to email me directly. We have a team of expert 'Spa Doctors' here at WhatSpa? that can tackle any of your technical questions.
Kind regards
Nick
the 2 spa we were looking at on you review confirmed they were
Not knowing the pitfalls of buying a spa we decided to get a copy of the free What Spa magazine. Now we are better armed and more knowledgable so our task has been made that much easier. However before buying our Spa we need to redesign our garden, erect a wooden gazebo with electrical point to house it, something that we had planned to do when moving into our house recently. Now the hard choice, how big, number of seats, number and type of jets etc etc and more importantly how many friends do we have or will have that will visit us with swimwear and towel.
Brilliant magazine, so much so it helped us find the right hot tub, TRY BEFORE YOU BUY ,we tried two tubs and after reading some articles in the magazine,we went out to find a good quality well built hot spring hot tub and it is so right , do not buy a hot tub unless you wet test it 1st.
And it helped us check out the running cost too.
A helpful place to start the important task of learning about spas
We were looking for a hot tub and found most of our questions answered. It is very current and gives different opinions on the tubs available. Enclosed were vouchers for money off, which helped us out as we ordered a Jacuzzi tub,
WhatSpa? is rated 4.51 based on 78 reviews