Welsh Hot Tubs Reviews

01974 241642

enquiries@welshhottubs.co.uk

Cwm Derw, Llangwyryfon,

Tell us how Welsh Hot Tubs made you happy
We had a very smooth buying and installation experience. Luckily, we had been in regular communication with Welsh Hot Tubs prior to delivery to ensure all preparation had been done (location prep, electrical, availability of water, dimensions for access etc).
All running details (and there is a lot to digest) were explained at a patient pace by the technician. I also feel confident that if I'm stuck, unsure or need help, this is only a phone call away.
Purchasing a hot tub is a big investment, I'm glad we didn't cut corners or try to be clever by buying second hand or budget models. There is a lot you can get wrong with a little knowledge in this market.
I can't fault Welsh Hot Tubs, thank you very much.
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Welsh hot tubs were great.Needed a hot tub at short notice for our holiday accommodation before reopening & they sorted us out with one.
Elen was so helpful.
Very professional and the installation team very helpful, look forward to our holiday cottage guests enjoying the new facilities!
Recommended.
I can recommend Welsh Hot Tubs whole-heartedly. Their staff are knowledgeable, friendly and made our learning curve an enjoyable experience. They shared in our excitement. Over the past two years they have always dealt with our questions quickly and efficiently. That's it. They are a quality firm.
Fab job. Very professional. Neat and tidy process.
Excellent customer service.
Ben & Luke who installed the tub were very professional and more than happy to answer any queries I had.
Highly recommended!!!
Excellent service form the start. Install was carried out efficiently and professionally and all aspects of using and maintaining the swim spa explained clearly along with clear written instructions. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you Steve and the team at Welsh Hot Tubs.
Very pleased with our hot tub, excellent service from the team. Highly recommend.
Welsh Hot Tubs provided an excellent service - from the sales enquiry to the installation. Extremely glad I contacted them.
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 11th February 2021
We were very pleased with the smooth installation of our Hot Tub and the gents were very polite. We were just disappointed to find a deep scratch on the outside casing of the Hot tub.
Thank you for your review, we apologise for the inconvenience. We have ordered the replacement panel and are awaiting for it to arrive. We'll update you as soon as we can, and will contact you to book the replacement as a matter of urgency at your convenience. Thank you again for your custom with Welsh Hot Tubs
Excellent service both the advice and discussions in the showroom and then installation and commissioning of the hot tub and cover.
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
The sales experience was very good and tub installed without a hitch.
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Good explanations and accurate information. Plenty of correspondence and communication whilst delivering - nice photos - and discreetly put on the website / social media. Thank you.
Very satisfied with the purchase experience -from advice given initially in their well stocked showroom through to installation and their aftersales service-
Very professional- I would definitely recommend - nice in this day and age to deal with a company you can totally trust.
Excellent service, thank you
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 13th January 2021
This is my second purchase from Welsh hot tubs they are a great company and very professional. Always helpful and easy to contact. We bought the first hot tub three years ago and they look after their customers well, giving great instructions and explanations. Many of the staff speak Welsh and nothing is to much trouble. They are extremely kind and although I have other hot tub companies closer I would always by hot tubs from Welsh hot tubs.
Excellent after care and quick delivery on chemicals
Part of the success of our new holiday let business has been the right choice of hot tub. Finding the right partners for our business is key. Price is important, but so is the backup and experience of what actually works in a given situation. Steve and his team have done a sterling job for us. We will be buying another hot tub from them in due course.
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Fantastic service from start to finish. Highly recommend!
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 12th January 2021