Welsh Hot Tubs Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Welsh Hot Tubs

01974 241642

enquiries@welshhottubs.co.uk

Cwm Derw, Llangwyryfon,

How would you rate Welsh Hot Tubs ?

Rosemary Pugh
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and professional service from the two smart installation engineers."
Dionne Hornsey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from sale to installation. The guys that installed our new hot tub were so thorough, as well as polite."
Rebecca Jacob
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely amazing service from everyone. Always polite and extremely helpful. Never any problems and always deliver what they promise. Cannot rate welsh hot tubs enough. We have had two hot tubs and a swim spa and about to order another as Steve and his team are absolutely amazing thank you Luke, Heather and of course Trevor"
"Steve made buying the hot tub a very easy experience. Installation as promised. Great communication and excellent after sales service. Would not hesitate to recommend."
"great service and support as always."
Tim And Angela
Verified Buyer
"Professional but very friendly organisation providing excellent products and service. Always quick to respond to requests for materials, service and advice."
Meryl Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from Welsh Hot Tubs, always very helpful, five star customer service. Many thanks"
Judy Rumbelow
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and personal service, always returned calls or emails, can do attitude, well organised"
"When looking for a hot tub most large scale providers would not deliver and install into our slightly elevated garden with restricted access. Welsh hot tubs provided some great advice on what was right for our needs and installed it easily with no dramas. It works fantastically and continue to give us advise when we need a little guidance on maintaing the correct chemical level. A great company that were easy to work with and they looked after us very well."
"I am absolutely delighted with my new hot tub. From the outset the advice and the service received from Welsh Hot Tubs has been first class. Delivery as promised and all completed to plan, and of a high standard. Fully explained all the operating information to me. I highly recommend."
"From a no pressure on sales visit to the showroom and advice on brands and models, through to delivery, installation and aftercare delivery of chemicals, buying from Welsh Hot Tubs has been a pleasure. To get to the installation site I the garden involved a few tight turns and a step or two, but by the time I had made the guys coffee and bacon butties, the tub was in place. They wired it up etc, and waited for it to finally fill before testing everything and showing me how to programme it for its next switch off and refill. They gave me good instruction on testing and chemical balancing and I've experienced no issues since. I also chose to use O-care, a weekly dosage that reduces the need for chlorine or bromine, is good for the pipework of the tub and kind to skin as well. It's not cheap but I think its worth the cost."
"Nice friendly company. Bought 2 hot tubs already - just goes to show how efficient they are and how happy we are."
"Very helpful, great installation service and good aftercare. Absolutely adore my hot tub, we are in it every day!"
"Steve and his team offered superb levels of service from start to finish. I wasn't that aware of our requirements for a commercial hot tub but Steve helped me with the preparation, met a complicated delivery and install schedule, the install team did an incredible job in a difficult site and also liaised with other contractors to ensure everything was connected on time. Once I have a garden big enough I will be going back to Welsh Hot Tubs to kit me out!"
"We now have 3 hot tubs from Steve and the team at Paith Holiday Cottages - excellent service, excellent product - highly recommended."
Katie Clamp
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, professional and efficient company which we have purchased 5 hot tubs and a swim spa for our holiday Cottages, the installation of some was pretty challenging but went smoothly, quality products and amazing after sales service."
Many thanks for the positive review - it’s been a pleasure working with your exciting projects. All the best for your new cottage. Steve and the Welsh Hot Tubs team.
Richard Hart
Verified Buyer
"It's always nice doing business with Steve and his team. Decent people"
Thanks for your positive review and on going support.
Welsh Hot Tubs is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews