Welsh Hot Tubs Reviews

Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 22nd January 2021
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Great service and plenty of tubs to choose from. Climbing in and out testing them for size is fun too. Lots of advice and help to get it right
What excitement buying a hot tub from Welsh Hot Tubs. Visiting the show room was a pleasure and a great experience with plenty of choices and first-class assistance with Steve. We decided on the American Whirlpool 451 and placed an order. A few weeks later and the excitement of the delivery, they arrived on time and installed went very smoothly. The boys were nice and friendly, once installed and filled with water we were given a demonstration on how the hot tub worked on the touch screen, and a highly informative chat was also given about the chemical elements to be used, and ample chemicals were supplied. We were amazed and impressed on how little electric the hot tub used once the water was heated up. We shall be using this Hot Tub a lot. Many Thank Welsh Hot Tubs, highly recommended and just a phone call away.
What an exceptional service, absolutely delighted with our Hot tub, the whole process from choosing to installation is easy and straightforward and managed for you. Great staff from reception through to your installation team, many thanks.
Very good customer service and always at the end of the phone. Very impressed with the whole team
Very good service
We had had a fantastic service, from the first enquiry we made, through to the instillation of our hot tub. Every member of staff have been helpful, friendly and very knowledgeable. Thank you, we highly recommend!
I had an idea of what hot tub I wanted for my Holiday Cottage, Ty Penllain, near Cardigan. When I gave details to Steve at the showroom, he advised me of the most suitable Hot Tub to have for my 6 Bed Accommodation. Ben and Dylan delivered and installed the hot tub and they were very friendly and helpful. Ben had vast experience with hot tubs and share his knowledge freely with a comprehensive demonstration of how to use the chemicals and the do’s and dont’s and how to comply with the requirements for hot tubs. Most of all, there’s a true sense of ownership of the product and teamwork with Welsh Hot Tubs, still big enough to cope and small enough to care seems to be the case. Forgot to mention Helen, very helpful and knowledgeable on the phone and has time to chat to you in a friendly manner. Diolch yn Fawr Pawb.
Steve and his team were extremely helpful, professional and friendly from the initial enquiry right through to the installation. They were always willing to answer any questions and provided us with valuable advice as the purchase was for a holiday let. I would highly recommend Welsh Hot Tubs and we were pleased to support this local, Welsh family business.
I phoned quite a few of hot tubs sales and i so glad i when with Welsh hot tubs. Welsh hot tubs have been amazing from first phone call i made to enquirer about what hot tubs they can offer to the delivery and install. The sales team have been so helpful and the delivery and install team were very helpful. The hot tub itself looks amazing and running relay well. I would 100% recommend welsh hot tubs.
Fantastic service. From the initial look around the showroom to the purchase to the delivery and instalment, every step of the way was first class service. The communication inbetween ordering and delivery was excellent- nothing was too much trouble. Fantastic service, plenty of stock to choose from, knowledgable advice and quick delivery. We highly recommend a visit to Welsh Hot Tubs.
A really first class service from advice on product to instillation. Luke and Dylan where polite, professional and extremely helpful offering full information on how best to look after the tub. First class product with first class service thank you. I particularly like the WhatsApp option for contact, ordering and updates. Thank you
Fantastic service from start to finish. From the initial enquiry we knew we were choosing a hot tub from a very respectable company. They were so professional explaining everything about the tub and all the added extras. The service from the engineers from delivery, carefully getting it in place, installing, filling and finally setting up giving so much detail with full explanation was wonderful. We cannot recommend this company enough, they truly do love what they do. Thank you for everything
Great service from Steve and the guys @ Welsh Hot Tubs. I was very impressed with the quality of the tub and the speed in which it was delivered!
We had a very smooth buying and installation experience. Luckily, we had been in regular communication with Welsh Hot Tubs prior to delivery to ensure all preparation had been done (location prep, electrical, availability of water, dimensions for access etc). All running details (and there is a lot to digest) were explained at a patient pace by the technician. I also feel confident that if I'm stuck, unsure or need help, this is only a phone call away. Purchasing a hot tub is a big investment, I'm glad we didn't cut corners or try to be clever by buying second hand or budget models. There is a lot you can get wrong with a little knowledge in this market. I can't fault Welsh Hot Tubs, thank you very much.
Welsh Hot Tubs 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Welsh hot tubs were great.Needed a hot tub at short notice for our holiday accommodation before reopening & they sorted us out with one. Elen was so helpful.
Very professional and the installation team very helpful, look forward to our holiday cottage guests enjoying the new facilities! Recommended.
I can recommend Welsh Hot Tubs whole-heartedly. Their staff are knowledgeable, friendly and made our learning curve an enjoyable experience. They shared in our excitement. Over the past two years they have always dealt with our questions quickly and efficiently. That's it. They are a quality firm.
Fab job. Very professional. Neat and tidy process.
Excellent customer service. Ben & Luke who installed the tub were very professional and more than happy to answer any queries I had. Highly recommended!!!
Excellent service form the start. Install was carried out efficiently and professionally and all aspects of using and maintaining the swim spa explained clearly along with clear written instructions. Cannot recommend highly enough. Thank you Steve and the team at Welsh Hot Tubs.
Welsh Hot Tubs is rated 4.97 based on 146 reviews