We Love Blinds Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

We Love Blinds have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

100.00%
Industry Average
I had a large blind made for my kitchen window in an Orla Kiely design. It arrived when it was estimated to come, was a competitive price and the customer service was great. The blind is excellent quality and looks great. Can highly recommend.
- Alison Sharp
Excellent price, superb quality and the best customer service I’ve encountered. (Made a person-centered video for me explaining how to alter my blinds)… can’t sing their praises enough.
- Debbie
Beautiful, quality blinds - very pleased - great price too!
- Chasewood Cottage
A

Delivery - Fast

100.00%
Industry Average
Excellent service from ordering to delivery and the quality of workmanship is top draw. I would certainly recommend
- Mr Robert Salisbury
Extremely pleased with whole process from ordering, delivery and fitting. Easy to order for a larger window as many company’s do not accommodate 3m in length windows. Blind came before expected delivery date and was well packaged. Blind is of good quality and was easy to install and fitted like a glove. All fixtures and fittings include which was an added bonus. Will definitely order again
- Anonymous
Gorgeous blinds, excellent pre-purchase support and good selection of free samples. My roller blind was easy to fit with quick delivery and great customer service. Would recommend "We Love Blinds" highly!
- Ms Rainey
F

Refunds - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
The blinds had defects visible on it They suggested I iron the bubbles out of the blinds I asked for a refund and they refused to reply to 3 emails Issue never resolved AVOID AT ALL COSTS
97.78%
- Alison Sharp
- Debbie
It took a long time for the blind to arrive, but I was kept updated. When the blind arrived it hadn't been made very well. I asked for a replacement, and that was delivered to me without any question or fuss. The replacement is very good, and we are pleased with it. This kind of customer service makes me want to use them again.