We Love Blinds Reviews

B
Happiness Grade
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

We Love Blinds have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

Industry Average
I had a large blind made for my kitchen window in an Orla Kiely design. It arrived when it was estimated to come, was a competitive price and the customer service was great. The blind is excellent quality and looks great. Can highly recommend.
- Alison S
Excellent price, superb quality and the best customer service I’ve encountered. (Made a person-centered video for me explaining how to alter my blinds)… can’t sing their praises enough.
- Debbie
Beautiful, quality blinds - very pleased - great price too!
- Chasewood C
A

Delivery - Fast

Industry Average
Excellent service from ordering to delivery and the quality of workmanship is top draw. I would certainly recommend
- Mr Robert S
Extremely pleased with whole process from ordering, delivery and fitting. Easy to order for a larger window as many company’s do not accommodate 3m in length windows. Blind came before expected delivery date and was well packaged. Blind is of good quality and was easy to install and fitted like a glove. All fixtures and fittings include which was an added bonus. Will definitely order again
- Anonymous
Gorgeous blinds, excellent pre-purchase support and good selection of free samples. My roller blind was easy to fit with quick delivery and great customer service. Would recommend "We Love Blinds" highly!
- Ms R
F

Refunds - Difficult

0.00%
Industry Average
The blinds had defects visible on it They suggested I iron the bubbles out of the blinds I asked for a refund and they refused to reply to 3 emails Issue never resolved AVOID AT ALL COSTS
- Anonymous
Industry Average
It is very rare these days to find a company with a heart, who take the time to help you out when your struggling with measurements for your blind. The service from this company is faultless and I for one am 100% a returning customer.
- Alexis N
Great service fabulous quality very stylish
- Amanda L