We Love Blinds Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

A

Customer Service - Good

97.78%
Industry Average
I had a large blind made for my kitchen window in an Orla Kiely design. It arrived when it was estimated to come, was a competitive price and the customer service was great. The blind is excellent quality and looks great. Can highly recommend.
posted 1 month ago - Alison Sharp
Excellent price, superb quality and the best customer service I’ve encountered. (Made a person-centered video for me explaining how to alter my blinds)… can’t sing their praises enough.
posted 2 months ago - Debbie
It took a long time for the blind to arrive, but I was kept updated. When the blind arrived it hadn't been made very well. I asked for a replacement, and that was delivered to me without any question or fuss. The replacement is very good, and we are pleased with it. This kind of customer service makes me want to use them again.
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
Excellent customer service, they were very helpful. I ordered a vertical blind and two roller blinds. The quality of the blinds are excellent and were made to my measurements exactly. The blinds were well packaged and delivered within the time I was quoted. Highly recommend, I will order my blinds again from here in the future. Thank you!
posted 2 months ago - Anonymous
We are over the moon with our new Mobius Linen Roman Blinds from We Love Blinds! The quality and manufacturing combined with the high level of customer service and support makes this small business the ideal company to use.
posted 2 months ago - Katie
Great customer service and quality product
posted 2 months ago - Julie
I have loved the service from We Love Blinds, they have kept me updated from start to finish, helpful guidance, samples to pick which suits your room best. The blinds are so easy to install and I wouldn’t go anywhere else now.
posted 4 months ago - Ms Alexis Neil
Excellent service great prices for made to measure blinds delivered safely and within stated time would definitely recommend and will be ordering again
posted 5 months ago - Angela Orr
Very good service. helpful on the phone and despite the slight delay in the blind arriving due to the snowy conditions last week they kept me updated every step of the way. The wood venetian blinds arrived well packaged and they went up a dream.
posted 5 months ago - Carla Breen
Love them and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend
posted 5 months ago - Louise Doyle