We Love Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Love Blinds
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

Tell us how We Love Blinds made you happy
We Love Blinds Reviews | 20th December 2019
We Love Blinds Reviews | 17th December 2019
We Love Blinds Reviews | 16th December 2019
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 8th July 2020
More Photos & Videos
very good service e and quality kept me informed of progress and I felt there was a personal touch to the service which you don't often find these days.
Hi Lori,

Thank you so much for choosing to buy from us, and for your lovely review too.

Andrew
New blind arrived today from weloveblinds We went for their Desire White blackout blind for my daughter's room. Fitted like a dream as always. Great quality at a fantastic price.
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Love my new blind! Finished my Alice in Wonderland kitchen off perfectly! Great Services from start to finish. Highly recommended!
Hi,

Thank you for your kind review. We'd love to see some photos of your Alice in Wonderland kitchen. Sounds Fab!

We Love Blinds.
we purchased two roller blinds for our recently decorated bathrooms, they look amazing and very vibrant colours.excellent price and speedy delivery. would reccomend and use again. thank you. david pound.
Hi David,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your very kind review. It's great to hear you love your new roller blinds. We'd love to see some photos of them if you would care to share.

We Love Blinds
Excellent quality blind delivered promptly. Really happy with purchase very good value .
Hi Eugene,

I hope you are keeping well. Thank you for your kind review. We would love to see some photos of your new blind if you would care to share.

We Love Blinds
I was absolutely blown away by the quality of these blinds, worth every single penny and the colour I had picked worked exceptionally well with the decor, so very happy.
Hi Phillip,

I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Great to hear you love your new blinds.

We Love Blinds
Excellent service and mistake quickly rectified, thanks!
Hi Julie,

I hope you are well.

Thanks so much for your kind review. I am so glad to hear we got things sorted out for you. Hope you're loving your new blind:)

We Love Blinds.
Really pleased with the product and service. Easy to order, easy to install and fast delivery. What more could I ask for.
Hi Adrian,

I hope you are keeping well.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear you had a good experience with We Love Blinds.

We Love Blinds
Excellent service from start to finish. The website is easy to use, samples received always came with more choices than I asked for. Once the order was placed, goods were received within 5 days, and that's including the 24 hrs it took me to answer an email confirming some details. Fitting of the blind was easy, or at least my husband made it look easy.

My only concern is that there is no way to return the sample. In these days of environmental concerns over the amount we throw away, I'd really like to be able to be able to return the samples for reuse.
Part of my blind was broken gutted but needed it up ASAP
Hi Dean,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that your blind has not reached you in perfect condition. Please contact me via email at sales@weloveblinds.com so we can get this sorted for you. Kind regards, Andrew
Fantastic customer service, they were helpful every step of the way. Our new made to measure blinds arrived within 3 days of ordering. Great quality roller blinds at a very affordable price. Definitely would use again
great service quality & delivery
Hi David,

Thank you so much for your feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with our products and services. Thank you for choosing We Love Blinds.

Andrew
I am very pleased with my new wooden kitchen blinds. They are really lovely, well made and look perfect. Andrew was very helpful and not pushy in helping me choose the right ones for me. Thank you Andrew, I would definitely recommend this company. They also arrived very fast.
5 Stars. ‘Customer Service excellent (Andrew couldn’t do enough to help). Ordered blinds by phone Monday morning, made bespoke Monday afternoon , sent Monday evening and I received these Wednesday morning despite the severe storms for 2 days and coming from Northern island to Sidmouth, Devon. Blinds good quality and ideal for what I require. Exceptional service in every way including a present of sweets from the Company! Thoroughly recommend AAA+++’
Andrew couldn't have been more helpful. Ordered blinds Monday morning bespoke, made Monday afternoon, sent that evening. Despite severe storms received these in perfect condition Wednesday morning from Northern Ireland to Devon. Amazing customer service AAAAA+++++
Joanna Davis, Sidmouth, Devon
Exceptionally helpful team. Thank you.
Hi Gemma,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with your order.

Andrew
After some confusion my end, took 10 min to put up love them!
Hi Jason

Thanks so much for your kind review. it's great to hear that you love your new blinds as much as we love making them.

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Great to hear that you love your new blinds as much as we do.

WeLoveBlinds.com
We moved into our new house in November 2019 and whilst there was existing vertical blinds installed they were tired and in a bit of a state. I found weloveblinds on insta and ordered faux wood blinds for the bedrooms and batrooms as well as a roman blinds for the living room and kitchen. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call from them to verify sizes, (very helpful). Our wood blinds arrived 5 days later, with the roman blinds arriving in 9 days from being ordered, but this was explained to me when I spoke to them on the phone. My hubby had a busy weekend of putting the blinds up, (8 in total) and they all look amazing. I would really recomend this company it's also really handy that you can spread the cost of your purchase with Klarna too.
Hi,

Thank you so much for choosing We Love Blinds and for your kind review. We're so pleased that you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them. We'd love to see some pics of your new blinds in place, please feel free to tag us on Instagram if you do post them. :)

Andrew
I ordered this blackout blind for my son's room. It arrived in 3 days and was simple to install (even for me), thanks to the clear instructions. Really happy with the quality of the blind and the personal customer service received. We will definitely order more blinds in the coming months
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 17th December 2019
Hi James,

Thank you so much for choosing We Love Blinds and for your kind review.

Great job on fitting the blind, by the way, we hope your son loves it.

Excellent service and product
Fast and effective
Hi Denise,

Thank you so much for choosing We Love Blinds and for your kind review. We're so pleased that you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them. If you are on Instagram, we'd love to see some pics of them, please feel free to tag us @weloveblinds

Andrew
Excellent product quality and amazing customer service.

Highly recommended.
Hi Euan,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great yo hear you love your new blind.

We Love Blinds is rated 4.90 based on 69 reviews