We Love Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Love Blinds
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

Tell us how We Love Blinds made you happy
Angela Orr
Mark Cassidy
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Mr Robert Salisbury
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Excellent service from ordering to delivery and the quality of workmanship is top draw. I would certainly recommend
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 3rd February 2021
Beautiful, quality blinds - very pleased - great price too!
Superb quality! I am so happy with the blinds, I will be ordering again from We love Blinds. Thank you very much!
Excellent service great prices for made to measure blinds delivered safely and within stated time would definitely recommend and will be ordering again
Hi Angela,

Thank you so much for your lovely review. It's great to hear you are happy with our service. Your blind looks gorgeous!

Andrew
Very good service. helpful on the phone and despite the slight delay in the blind arriving due to the snowy conditions last week they kept me updated every step of the way. The wood venetian blinds arrived well packaged and they went up a dream.
Absolutely fantastic, I am sure we will be back to order more in the near future.
Hi Mark,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your review. So glad to hear you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them. They look fab!

Andrew
Love them and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend
Hi Louise,

I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind review, great to hear that you love your new blinds... We do too!

We'd love to see some images of your new blinds in situ, if you're on Instagram please feel free to share them and tag @weloveblinds.

Andrew
Extremely pleased with whole process from ordering, delivery and fitting.

Easy to order for a larger window as many company’s do not accommodate 3m in length windows.

Blind came before expected delivery date and was well packaged.

Blind is of good quality and was easy to install and fitted like a glove.

All fixtures and fittings include which was an added bonus.

Will definitely order again
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 14th January 2021 We Love Blinds 5 star review on 14th January 2021 We Love Blinds 5 star review on 14th January 2021 We Love Blinds 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Hi,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear you have had a great experience and that your blind order arrived safely and in good time.

We'd love to see some images of your blinds if that would be possible. If that's something you would be comfortable doing. If so, you can email them to us at sales@weloveblinds.com or share them on Instagram tagging us @weloveblinds.

Stay safe,

We Love Blinds
Gorgeous blinds, excellent pre-purchase support and good selection of free samples.
My roller blind was easy to fit with quick delivery and great customer service. Would recommend "We Love Blinds" highly!
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 12th December 2020

I hope you are well.

Thanks so much for your kind review. It's great to hear you had a good experience with us.

Your room looks absolutely stunning!

We Love Blinds
Lovely blinds, excellent value, fitting went very smoothly. Will definitely use again.
Excellent. Would recommend just 4 windows left to do
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Hi Teresa,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your lovely review, it's great to hear you have had a positive experience. Your new blinds look amazing!

We Love Blinds
Well made quality blinds.
Quick delivery. Very happy.
Hi Nykolay,

I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's so good to hear you have had a positive experience with us.

Andrew
Stunning wood blinds that really set the scene in our dining room. Took just under a fortnight to arrive, but totally worth the wait, considering that they were made to measure.
Hi Karen,

I hope you are well.

Thanks so much for your kind review. It's great to hear you love your new wooden blinds.

Andrew
New roller blinds arrived quickly and was easy to fit. Good communication from seller and would buy from them again.
Superb customer service! I ordered my blinds at 10am on Monday morning and got a call almost immediately to thank me and to double check my sizes, (thankfully as I had gotten one size wrong). My new roller blinds arrived on the following Friday, securely packaged and in perfect order. Totally happy with my blinds and will buy again
Hi Hanna,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to hear you had a good experience with us.

We Love Blinds
I got 4 really nice roman blinds for bedrooms, great quality fabric and look amazing up.
Hi,

Great to hear you love your new Roman blinds.

Many thanks,

We Love Blinds.
Easy to use site with better priced wooden blinds than i could find anywhere else. They kept in touch to let me know that the blind would probably be delayed by a day or so due to parcel force being so busy, but my blinds arrived within the time frame stated on the website.
Can't fault the service.
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your kind review. It's great to hear you had a good experience at We Love Blinds.

We Love Blinds
Really good price for my orla kiely blind. Very pleased indeed.
Hi,

Thanks so much for your kind review. Its great to hear you love your new Orla Kiely blinds as much as we loved making them.

We Love Blinds
Quick delivery and good quality blind. Paying later with Klarna was helpful also.
Hi Maria,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your review.

We love Klarna too, it's so handy!

We Love Blinds
Spoke to a lady on the phone about sizes and she was very helpful indeed. She was able to advise me on how to measure my windows to make sure the blinds were perfect, (which they were).
Hi Clive,

I hope you are well. Thanks so much for leaving your kind review. It's so lovely to hear from customers that we are getting it right when it comes to customer service. Glad to hear that your new blind is perfect :)

We Love Blinds
pleasant experience from start to finish. personal customer service that you just don't get now days.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We work hard to provide our customers with the very best service possible. So it's lovely to hear we're getting it right.

We Love Blinds is rated 4.93 based on 95 reviews