We Love Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Love Blinds
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

Tell us how We Love Blinds made you happy
We are really happy with the blinds from “We love blinds”. We ordered our first to test the quality and ease of hanging and was not disappointed. We have since ordered for our bay window and will be ordering many more over the next few months. It helps so much with Klarna as well.
Hi,

Thank you for your kind review. It's always great to hear our customers love their new blinds as much as we loved making them for you.

Excellent. Would recommend just 4 windows left to do
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 9th November 2020
Hi Teresa,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your lovely review, it's great to hear you have had a positive experience. Your new blinds look amazing!

We Love Blinds
Well made quality blinds.
Quick delivery. Very happy.
Hi Nykolay,

I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's so good to hear you have had a positive experience with us.

Andrew
Stunning wood blinds that really set the scene in our dining room. Took just under a fortnight to arrive, but totally worth the wait, considering that they were made to measure.
Hi Karen,

I hope you are well.

Thanks so much for your kind review. It's great to hear you love your new wooden blinds.

Andrew
New roller blinds arrived quickly and was easy to fit. Good communication from seller and would buy from them again.
Superb customer service! I ordered my blinds at 10am on Monday morning and got a call almost immediately to thank me and to double check my sizes, (thankfully as I had gotten one size wrong). My new roller blinds arrived on the following Friday, securely packaged and in perfect order. Totally happy with my blinds and will buy again
Hi Hanna,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to hear you had a good experience with us.

We Love Blinds
I got 4 really nice roman blinds for bedrooms, great quality fabric and look amazing up.
Hi,

Great to hear you love your new Roman blinds.

We Love Blinds.
Easy to use site with better priced wooden blinds than i could find anywhere else. They kept in touch to let me know that the blind would probably be delayed by a day or so due to parcel force being so busy, but my blinds arrived within the time frame stated on the website.
Can't fault the service.
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your kind review. It's great to hear you had a good experience at We Love Blinds.

We Love Blinds
Really good price for my orla kiely blind. Very pleased indeed.
Hi,

Thanks so much for your kind review. Its great to hear you love your new Orla Kiely blinds as much as we loved making them.

We Love Blinds
Quick delivery and good quality blind. Paying later with Klarna was helpful also.
Hi Maria,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your review.

We love Klarna too, it's so handy!

We Love Blinds
Spoke to a lady on the phone about sizes and she was very helpful indeed. She was able to advise me on how to measure my windows to make sure the blinds were perfect, (which they were).
Hi Clive,

I hope you are well. Thanks so much for leaving your kind review. It's so lovely to hear from customers that we are getting it right when it comes to customer service. Glad to hear that your new blind is perfect :)

We Love Blinds
pleasant experience from start to finish. personal customer service that you just don't get now days.
Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We work hard to provide our customers with the very best service possible. So it's lovely to hear we're getting it right.

We Love Blinds
Good blinds at good price. delivery was fast and communications efficient and friendly.
Hi,

Thank you for your kind review. We're so happy to hear you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them.

We Love Blinds
Fast delivery of blind, well priced. I had issues fitting the blind and contacted we love blinds on their live chat. they were very patient and took the time to work with my limited DIY skills. Their help resulted in me feeling like a champion having installed my first blind. So pleased I chose to buy from them. super happy and the blind is stunning
Hi Jules,

I hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that your new blinds look the bee's knees.

We Love Blinds
Very impressed with the service i received from we love blinds. really approachable, friendly and helpful. Gave me advice with measuring my windows and my gorgeous missprint roller blind arrived more quickly than expected.
Hi Christina,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review.

We Love Blinds
Great service, very prompt. Good quality.
Hi Louise,

I hope you are well. Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to see our hard work paying off with happy customers :)

Andrew.
We Love Blinds
New blind arrived today from weloveblinds We went for their Desire White blackout blind for my daughter's room. Fitted like a dream as always. Great quality at a fantastic price.
We Love Blinds 5 star review on 8th July 2020
Hi,

Thanks so much for your kind review. Looks Fab!

Hope your daughter loves them too.

We Love Blinds
Love my new blind! Finished my Alice in Wonderland kitchen off perfectly! Great Services from start to finish. Highly recommended!
Hi,

Thank you for your kind review. We'd love to see some photos of your Alice in Wonderland kitchen. Sounds Fab!

We Love Blinds.
we purchased two roller blinds for our recently decorated bathrooms, they look amazing and very vibrant colours.excellent price and speedy delivery. would reccomend and use again. thank you. david pound.
Hi David,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your very kind review. It's great to hear you love your new roller blinds. We'd love to see some photos of them if you would care to share.

We Love Blinds
Excellent quality blind delivered promptly. Really happy with purchase very good value .
Hi Eugene,

I hope you are keeping well. Thank you for your kind review. We would love to see some photos of your new blind if you would care to share.

We Love Blinds
I was absolutely blown away by the quality of these blinds, worth every single penny and the colour I had picked worked exceptionally well with the decor, so very happy.
Hi Phillip,

I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for your kind review. Great to hear you love your new blinds.

We Love Blinds is rated 4.92 based on 85 reviews