We Love Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Love Blinds
Read We Love Blinds Reviews

About We Love Blinds:

We love blinds and we love to make made to measure blinds just for you.

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

Tell us how We Love Blinds made you happy
Excellent service and product Fast and effective
Excellent product quality and amazing customer service. Highly recommended.
Hi Euan,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great yo hear you love your new blind.

Andrew
Quickly delivered and good quality
very good service e and quality kept me informed of progress and I felt there was a personal touch to the service which you don't often find these days.
I purchased 2 white wooden snow blind very good quality nice colours Also the best customer services thanks to the team
Personal service. Quality blinds at competitive prices.
Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your kind review. we hope you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them for you.

Andrew
Delighted with my new living room and bathroom blinds. Measuring was simple and the blinds arrived quickly. Great customer service and communication from point of ordering to arrival. Will be ordering again soon!
Hi Margaret,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear your feedback.

We're so glad you chose We Love Blinds.

Berti.
The three blinds are beautifully made I am very happy with my purchase and arrived sooner than expected .
Hi Kerry,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear that your new made to measure Roman blinds arrived quickly. We'd love to see a photo of them if you could share one with us.

Thank you for choosing We Love Blinds.

Andrew
Perfect fit and speedy delivery spot on
Hi Dean,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear your blinds fit perfectly.
Just received my 2nd blind today Looks amazing again. Perfect fit and brilliant quality
Hi Jo,

Thanks again for another great review. Glad to hear your new blind looks amazing, I have the same blinds in my living room and love them too.

Berti.
Fantastic customer service and my blind looks and fits perfectly Will be ordering more shortly
Hi Jo,

Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to hear you love your new blinds. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with your order.

Andrew
Lovely blinds very quick service customer service was second to none would highly recommend
Hi Sheleigh,

Thank you for choosing We Love Blinds and for giving us such a lovely review.

As a relatively new company, it's great to hear we seem to be doing things right! We'd love to see some images of your new blinds if you'd care to share them on instagram, @weloveblinds.

Have a lovely week, and thanks again,

Andrew
I can honestly say this is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Nothing was too much trouble. When we had a problem fixing the blind they even did a utube video for us explaining the procedure. Courteous and friendly. Delivery was swift and no problem at all. I would recommend this company to anyone thinking of buying a blind.
Hi Jean,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's lovely to hear that you love your blinds and that you're happy with our service. It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you and helping with your order.

Andrew
After fitting the blind we have noticed that when it is fully up, the slats bow/dip in the centre which doesn’t look good. As a result it needs to be down all the time with the slats open. So not completely satisfied with this blind.
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your blind if you'd like to send some images of the issue to sales@weloveblinds.com, I will do everything I can to resolve the issue.

Andrew
Very very pleased with my experience and blind from we love blinds...would 100% recommend
Hi Natasha,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our customers.

Andrew
Our blind was delivered with speed and efficiency. We were offered refinements as an unexpected courtesy. Very impressed with the level of customer care. Many thanks . And the blind is fabulous
Hi Darith,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Great to hear you liked our customer service, even better to hear you love your new blinds:)

Andrew
Very good service from your company and the quality of the blinds is second to none Would recommend Ur company to anyone looking blinds
Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We work hard to ensure that every customer loves their new blinds as much as we do, so it's great to hear we're getting it right!

Many thanks again.

Andrew
Brilliant service from we love blinds, I ordered a fire engine red venetian for my sons bedroom. Delivery was super fast and tracked the full way. the blind arrived in perfect condition with all the fittings and instructions so easy to follow even a simpleton like me could fit it. Would totally recommend and will definitely use again.
Love my new blinds they came quickly and fitting was really simple with the instruction pack that came along with them. Will def be ordering again!
Hi Darren,

Thanks so much for your kind review. Great to hear you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them!

blind arrived within 5 days of ordering, fairly easy to put up