We Love Blinds Reviews

sales@weloveblinds.com

10 Pennybridge Industrial Estate

Click Here

Tell us how We Love Blinds made you happy

"Personal service. Quality blinds at competitive prices."
Hi Catherine,

Thank you so much for your kind review. we hope you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them for you.

Andrew
"Delighted with my new living room and bathroom blinds. Measuring was simple and the blinds arrived quickly. Great customer service and communication from point of ordering to arrival. Will be ordering again soon!"
Hi Margaret,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear your feedback.

We're so glad you chose We Love Blinds.

Berti.
"The three blinds are beautifully made I am very happy with my purchase and arrived sooner than expected ."
Hi Kerry,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear that your new made to measure Roman blinds arrived quickly. We'd love to see a photo of them if you could share one with us.

Thank you for choosing We Love Blinds.

Andrew
"Perfect fit and speedy delivery spot on"
Hi Dean,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's great to hear your blinds fit perfectly.
"Just received my 2nd blind today Looks amazing again. Perfect fit and brilliant quality"
Hi Jo,

Thanks again for another great review. Glad to hear your new blind looks amazing, I have the same blinds in my living room and love them too.

Berti.
"Fantastic customer service and my blind looks and fits perfectly Will be ordering more shortly"
Hi Jo,

Thank you for your lovely review. It's great to hear you love your new blinds. It was an absolute pleasure dealing with your order.

Andrew
"Lovely blinds very quick service customer service was second to none would highly recommend"
Hi Sheleigh,

Thank you for choosing We Love Blinds and for giving us such a lovely review.

As a relatively new company, it's great to hear we seem to be doing things right! We'd love to see some images of your new blinds if you'd care to share them on instagram, @weloveblinds.

Have a lovely week, and thanks again,

Andrew
"I can honestly say this is one of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Nothing was too much trouble. When we had a problem fixing the blind they even did a utube video for us explaining the procedure. Courteous and friendly. Delivery was swift and no problem at all. I would recommend this company to anyone thinking of buying a blind."
Hi Jean,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's lovely to hear that you love your blinds and that you're happy with our service. It was an absolute pleasure speaking with you and helping with your order.

Andrew
"After fitting the blind we have noticed that when it is fully up, the slats bow/dip in the centre which doesn’t look good. As a result it needs to be down all the time with the slats open. So not completely satisfied with this blind."
Hi Rachel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your blind if you'd like to send some images of the issue to sales@weloveblinds.com, I will do everything I can to resolve the issue.

Andrew
"Very very pleased with my experience and blind from we love blinds...would 100% recommend"
Hi Natasha,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It's always great to hear positive feedback from our customers.

Andrew
"Our blind was delivered with speed and efficiency. We were offered refinements as an unexpected courtesy. Very impressed with the level of customer care. Many thanks . And the blind is fabulous"
Hi Darith,

Thank you so much for your kind review. Great to hear you liked our customer service, even better to hear you love your new blinds:)

Andrew
"Very good service from your company and the quality of the blinds is second to none Would recommend Ur company to anyone looking blinds"
Hi Barbara,

Thank you so much for your kind review. We work hard to ensure that every customer loves their new blinds as much as we do, so it's great to hear we're getting it right!

Many thanks again.

Andrew
"Brilliant service from we love blinds, I ordered a fire engine red venetian for my sons bedroom. Delivery was super fast and tracked the full way. the blind arrived in perfect condition with all the fittings and instructions so easy to follow even a simpleton like me could fit it. Would totally recommend and will definitely use again."
"Love my new blinds they came quickly and fitting was really simple with the instruction pack that came along with them. Will def be ordering again!"
Hi Darren,

Thanks so much for your kind review. Great to hear you love your new blinds as much as we loved making them!

Berti.
"blind arrived within 5 days of ordering, fairly easy to put up"
"As new grand parents we were really concerned about fitting our new wood venetian blinds that kept our grand daughter safe. I'm sure blinds are safe for kids now, but i wanted to make sure we could fit them ourselves safely so spoke to someone on the site. They were able to advise me of the best way to keep the cords safely out of reach and offered that we ring them when we were fitting the blinds if we had any questions they could talk us through the safety fitting process. This really put us at ease and now we have fitted blinds nice and safely in all our downstairs rooms. We'll be back to we love blinds when it comes time to do our upstairs too."
Hi,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your Grand Daughter!

Thanks so much for your kind review. Whilst all our blinds are child-safe, installing them in the correct way is so important. That's why we are always on hand to help and advise on how to safely install the various child safety devices and features. It's great to hear that you love your new blinds and that you have the confidence now that everything is safe for her.

Andrew
"We ordered the wooden venetian blinds and they are great quality ! We were also delighted with the fast delivery."
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for your great review. It's always lovely to hear from our customers that we're doing things right and that they love their new blinds as much as we do

Berti
"really good blinds and friendly helpful staff."
Hi Eve,

Thanks for your kind review. It's great to hear you love your new blinds.

Andrew
"The best of the best! live chatted with Bertie at we love blinds and she was able to help me with how to measure up for roman blinds. She even posted me out some samples of fabrics to see which were my favourite. I ordered the blinds on a Thursday morning and they arrived the following week. I found the fitting instructions provided easy to understand and invaluable and the result is wonderful new roman blinds in my bedrooms."
Thank you so much for your kind review. It's always great to hear feedback from a happy customer:)

Andrew
"We are delighted with our blinds and customer service was excellent throughout. Highly recommended."
We Love Blinds is rated 4.89 based on 46 reviews