We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes
Read We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

About We Buy Used Motorhomes:

We are the UK Number 1 used motorhome buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your motorhome for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Used Motorhomes.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Used Motorhomes, 73 Church Street,Burbage,LeicestershireLE10 2DA,

Tell us how We Buy Used Motorhomes made you happy
James and his team were great. We found the process of selling our motorhome very easy, we were offered a competitive price. When Guy came to look at our motorhome he was very pleasant and after a few checks, all was good, and the money was in our bank within 15 minutes. If you want to sell your motorhome, we buy Used motorhomes.com service was excellent, very quick and helpful. Thank you
Dear Mr Robinson

Thank you for your time to give us a glowing review. It really does mean the world to us to know we're doing it right. We pride ourselves on being professional and polite and courteous. Even better to hear that our customers find the service easy and with no hassle. We're pleased to have been of service. With very kind regards James Rock Managing Director
From initial contact, the process was simple and straightforward. Jo explained everything and we agreed a price and set a date for collection. Collection day came, no quibble, money transferred. An excellent service from start to finish, I would definitely recommend them.
Dear Mrs Young

Thank you for such a great review! We really appreciate your kind words. We like to think we take all the stress away from selling privately and of course so much safer!

With best wishes James Rock Managing Director
Due to Covid-19 we just didn't want lots of people turning up to view my father's motorhome, so contacted We Buy Used Motorhomes. Spoke with James, who was very professional throughout, from agreeing a price to agreeing a collection day. I picked up their representative from the station, who inspected the motorhome. Within minutes the money was in my father's account. I would have not problem recommending We Buy Used Motorhomes.com to anyone looking to sell their motorhome.
(BUCKS) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mrs Forshaw

This is a five star plus company, strongly recommend, James 100% honest and a gentleman, Steve opened our eyes as to jobs needed doing. Driver very pleasant. Money in bank
(Bridgenorth) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Jones

Thank you! We really appreciate your kind words and your recommendations. So glad to have been of service, wishing you all the best.

Managing Director
Tough decision to sell our campervan but this company made it less painful. An amount was agreed, their Rep arrived at agreed time. All checked over and monies settled within the hour. I would recommend to anyone selling to try here first. Thanks!!!
Dear Mr Ingrey

WOW thank you for such a great testimonial! We really do appreciate it! So glad it went well and that we took the stress out of selling privately.

With Best Wishes
Managing Director
They offered a price, I accepted. They came and checked motorhome over when they said they would, paid the agreed price electronically and I handed over the keys. Worked perfectly :)
(Derbyshire) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Sutherland

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star Review! We do "what it says on the tin"! Straightforward and honest service!

Managing Director
excellent service, with no haggling on price agreed over the phone.
(Chorley) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mrs Cocker

Thank you for your 5 Star Review, we really appreciate it!

Managing Director
WBUM.com were very fair, prompt and dealt swiftly with the sale of our motorhome. Funds were transferred immediately. They were pleasant to deal with and I would recommend them.
Dear Sirs/Madam

Thank you for taking the time to write WBUM a 5 star review! It's very much appreciated.

So glad to hear everything went smoothly for you.

James Rock Managing Director
This is a very trustworthy and professional service and I would recommend it to others. The price offered was fair and whilst of course you might get more selling privately, this is not an easy task with a Motorhome less than one year old. Whole process was completed in 4 days and the money was in my account before I handed over the keys.
(Malvern) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Winter

WOW Thank you for such a great review, we really appreciate it!

So glad to hear everything went well.

James Rock Managing Director
Fantastic service and very prompt payment could not recommend highly enough. Thankyou.
(Pembrookshire) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Barringer

Glad to hear everything went smoothly, we really appreciate your kind words.

Best wishes
Managing Director
The sale process of our motorhome was done in a patient and courteous manner by the team.
Especially through the present Covid 19 pandemic. I would recommend the company to anyone who wishes to part with their motorhome.
(Cardiff) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mrs Mains

Thank you for such kind words and the glowing review, we really appreciate it. We believe our service is the safest and easiest way to sell, with immediate payment directly into your bank before the vehicle leaves.

Managing Director
We only decided to sell our motorhome on 03/07/20 due to personal reasons and the money was in our bank on 07/07/20. I had a couple of open and honest phone calls with James Rock of We Buy Used Motorhomes and in the end we came to an amicable agreement. We were both satisfied with the outcome. I had read the previous positive reviews and can confirm that our transactions went very smoothly without any hassle. I recommend them highly. Thanks
Dear Mr Porteus

Thank you for such kind words, it really does mean so much to receive such a fabulous testimonial. Thank you for choosing WBUM and for the recommendations. WBUM offer the most securest way to sell your motorhomes. We really do appreciate it! With best wishes James Rock Managing Director
For someone who does not always write reviews, I thought on this occasion it was necessary, due to the high level of service received from WBUM.

From the initial sales conversation to the handling, final agreement, and collection provided me with professional customer service, clear communication, and smooth transaction.

This level of service is critical for complete customer satisfaction, but as a historic motorhome owner, WBUM clearly stands out in this market place and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks, James, and all at WBUM.

Wilf Hogg
(Wokingham) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Hogg

WOW! What can I say, a huge thank you for such kind words, it really does mean so much to receive such a fabulous testimonial.

Thank you for choosing WBUM and for the recommendations.

Managing Director
I would certainly recommend WBUM. James was easy to deal with and very fair as were the motorhome inspectors. The money transfer was instant and the motorhome was not taken away until I was happy that I had been paid. Yes a very satisfactory experience.
(Bristol) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Hemmings

Thanks for your great 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. As a Company, we strive to be the best. Once again, thank you James Rock Managing Director
First class service. James at the office was a top top man, and the two guys who came down to do the appraisal were friendly, polite and first class.
Did not try to haggle us down, and bank transfer went through in about 5 minutes.
If you are looking to sell your motorhome and do not want the hassle of trying to sell it retail these people are the ones to deal with.
First class service from the very first phone call to seeing the motorhome going out of our drive.
Would highly recommend them. James and team a big thank you.

Mark.
(Dereham) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Dyke

WOW what can I say! A great thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing testimonial! We really do appreciate it!

We pride ourselves on our service, making it as straightforward as possible and doing it honestly, so much easier than selling privately.

Thanks again

Managing Director
I have sold my Motor Home to these guys and from start to finish it all went well and the service was top rate. The collection was right on time and the 2 chaps were very courteous.
(SUSSEX) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Knight

Thank you for such a glowing testimonial, we really do appreciate it!

Very pleased to hear everything went so well and you found our service of use.

With very best wishes

Managing Director
It's very seldom i would recommend any a company to anyone but I'm confident on recommending We Buy Used Motorhomes Transaction went like a dream
Dear Mr Robinson

WOW!! Thank you, so glad to hear everything went well.

We really do appreciate your time taken to write us such lovely words and are grateful for your recommendations.

Managing Director
Contacted James who was very polite and helpfull, made me a good offer, which I accepted, did not pester or pressure me, Steve who checked the motorhome over was also very polite and efficient, transaction went very smoothly, would recommend. Many Thanks
Dear Mr Dyson

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing testimonial, we really do appreciate it!

We pride ourselves on our service making it as easy and seamless as possible, with offering the best prices.

Thank you for choosing We Buy Used Motorhomes.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ( WE BUY USED MOTORHOMES ) FOR THE SALE OF MY
MOTORHOME THEIR SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT VERY HONEST AND GAVE A GOOD
PRICE FOR MY MOTORHOME WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING
TO SELL YOURE MOTORHOME
(County Durham) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Sampson

Thank you for such a glowing testimonial, It's always great to have feedback like this. We really do appreciate it!

Thanks again for such a glowing review

Managing Director
From start to finish the process was extremely efficient and reassuring. The Motorhome was as I described so there was no issue with the offered price on collection. Nothing was left to chance and the Motorhome did not go until I had seen the money in my bank account. A brilliant service and a really nice team to deal with - thank you.
(Malvern) - Posted 5 months ago
Dear Mr Potter

We pride ourselves on being honest and reliable and explaining the process prior to coming to collect vehicles. Thanks again for such a glowing review

We Buy Used Motorhomes is rated 4.98 based on 84 reviews