We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes
Read We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

About We Buy Used Motorhomes:

We are the UK Number 1 used motorhome buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your motorhome for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Used Motorhomes.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Used Motorhomes73 Church Street,Burbage,LeicestershireLE10 2DA

Tell us how We Buy Used Motorhomes made you happy
Excellent service from beginning to end,very professional,and a good price paid for my motorhome,very trustworthy firm. ,,
(Western Super Mare) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Hodge

Thanks for the wonderful testimonial! We really appreciate your recommendations!

Glad to hear everything went to plan.

Managing Director
We found James to be honest and straight forward to deal with. He is a good communicator and we had confidence in his service.
(DORSET) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Lightowler

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star review, we really do appreciate it. We're glad to have been of service.

Wishing you all the best for the future

Best WIshes
Managing Director
Excellent service from James and his team.. We agreed price and within 24 hours the engineer was there for collection and Money transferred into my account on inspection completion. Engineer was nice guy and very helpful I would advise anybody looking to sell the Motorhome to Contact James and his team. Excellent company to deal with
(Honeybourne) - Posted 4 weeks ago
Dear Mr Homans

Thank you for such a glowing testimonial, it really does mean a lot to us.

Our business relies so much on our customers receiving an honest hassle-free experience and then, of course, spreading the word!!!

Managing Director
Tip top service. Unforseen VAT query from DVLA/ HMRC (as still on UK plate) required part of agreed value being withheld pending resolution. Cannot praise WBUM enough for help and balance followed within 3 weeks. Would recommend their service to all
Dear Mr West

Thanks for such a glowing testimonial, it really does mean a lot to us. Our business relies so much on our customers receiving an honest hassle-free experience and then, of course, spreading the word!

Managing Director
Great, easy to use service and honest deal for our used motorhome. No hassle and fast payment made once van is checked over and no issues found. Recommend to anyone wanting to avoid time wasters and tyre kickers.
Dear Mr Muir

Thanks for such lovely words, we really appreciate it and to have recommendations too! We pride ourselves on our service - no tyre kickers here!

Once again thank you

Managing Director
Everything went as you had advised with cash transfer over in next to no time. All our reservations were not required.
(Notts) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Sirs/Madam

We appreciate your 5-Star Review!

Glad that everything went well.

Regards

Managing Director
What can I say, completed the whole transaction within a week. Agreed model and type of vehicle I was selling over the phone and agreed a price. Collection was easy once verification was confirmed and funds transferred and vehicle driven away, what could be easier.
(NORFOLK) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Blyth

We like to please! So glad to hear you found our services of assistance and appreciate your comments. We aim to make all processes run smoothly and as easily as possible, with no hassle!

Thanks again

Managing Director
I admit I was a little sceptical about a service like this at first, especially as I was selling a motorhome as part of probate that I knew little about, but Danny and his colleagues were very fair, easy to deal with, responsive and extremely helpful. They provide excellent service.
Dear Miss Callum

Thank you for your 5-Star review and for entrusting us in the purchase of your motorhome! We're so glad everything went well.

We pride ourselves on our service with easy to follow information.

With regards

Managing Director
We were very pleasantly surprised when we contacted this company to enquire about selling our motorhome. From the first call to the collection and payment process everyone we dealt with was very professional and polite. An offer was made on the phone and confirmed when they came to inspect, view and collect. The whole process was very straightforward and as promised the money cleared in my account before I handed over the keys. Highly recommended.
Dear Mrs Neal

Thank you for your time to give us a glowing review. It really does mean the world to us to know we're doing it right. We pride ourselves on being professional and polite and courteous. Glad to have been of service.

With very kind regards
Managing Director
Excellent service from start to finish. Having received various quotes from other dealers, I ended up with a quote of £500 more from WBUM. I was given a date and time of when an engineer would arrive to look at my motorhome, and he arrived bang on time. The gentleman was very polite and professional and carried out a brief inspection of the vehicle. On completion the agreed quote was paid into my account within 10 mins. I would definitely recommend WBUM to friends and family.
Dear Mr Jordan

Thank you for such a glowing 5 Star review. It's great to know we're doing it right and that we could offer more than other dealers, we aim to please.

It was our pleasure to have been of service.

With very kind regards

Managing Director
Fast efficient service a thorough check over the motorhome and the money was promptly put in our account before it left our premises great service, I would recommend ringing James first before selling to anyone else
Dear Mrs Gadd

Thank you for such kind words and a glowing review. It was a pleasure to have been of assistance.

With kind regards

Managing Director
Money paid into my bank account As soon as phone call made by person collecting my motorhome. Very reassuring, as I have never done such a deal before.
Morning Mr Trainor, Sorry to hear you haven't heard from DVLA as yet , we sent the paperwork to them over 7 days ago. I should imagine with Christmas being around the corner the post has been held up. Please let us know if you haven't received it within the next 7 days.

Kind regards

James Rock (Managing Director)
Thanks for buying our Motorhome
Dear Mrs Evans

Thank you for your 5 Star review, we're glad we could assist with the purchase of your Motorhome.

With Kind Regards

Managing Director
I sold my motorhome to WBUM.when my wife due to ill health was unable to use it, I first approached the dealer that i bought my vehicle from and the price offered was appalling, WBUM gave me a very fair price and the whole exsperience was exceptional and was completed a day,
Dear Mr Durden

Thank you for your 5 Star review. I'm so glad we were able to assist you and that we offered a good price.

Thanks again

Managing Director
Rung James and asked for a quote for my 2015 Bessacarr Motorhome, he gave me a good price and said take your time and ring me back if you want to take my offer. I accepted the offer and they gave me a date to pick it up. The two men who picked it up where very polite and professional and I called James and he put the money in my bank while I was on the phone.
Dear Mr Tolver

Thank you for your 5 star review and for taking time out to give your testimonial. It really is appreciated to be told we are doing a great job and that our staff are polite and professional.

Thanks again for such lovely words

Managing Director
Simple, quick, fair and easy! Super pleased! I would highly recommend them! James was very efficient, polite and easy to deal with! Money landed in my account there and then, handed the keys over and that was it! All sorted!!
Dear Mrs Vaughan

Great to read your 5 Star Review, thank you!

We pride ourselves on our service and being as you described "simple, quick, fair and easy" . We love what we're doing and that we have such lovely people to deal with.

Managing Director
A deal done with the minimum of fuss. A few phone calls with Joe to agree a deal then just a few days until the representatives arrived to confirm as described and take the van away after discovering a couple of issues which did require an adjustment to the price. All in all a quick and painless way to sell our van.
Dear Mr Long

Thanks for your honest review. We're so glad to hear that we do it right with a minimum of fuss. We aim to be the best at what we do.

With kind regards

Managing Director
The two representatives arrived bang on time and were very helpful and pleasant helping me through the whole transaction. As this was my first time selling they made the whole thing very smooth talking me through each step . Well done Tim and Paul.
Dear Mr Burns

Thank you for your 5 Star review, always great to know that we're doing a good job. We pride ourselves that every step of the process is explained and made a easy as possible.

Thanks Again