We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes
Read We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

About We Buy Used Motorhomes:

We are the UK Number 1 used motorhome buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your motorhome for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Used Motorhomes.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Used Motorhomes, 73 Church Street,Burbage,LeicestershireLE10 2DA

Tell us how We Buy Used Motorhomes made you happy
The sale process of our motorhome was done in a patient and courteous manner by the team.
Especially through the present Covid 19 pandemic. I would recommend the company to anyone who wishes to part with their motorhome.
(Cardiff) - Posted 1 day ago
We only decided to sell our motorhome on 03/07/20 due to personal reasons and the money was in our bank on 07/07/20. I had a couple of open and honest phone calls with James Rock of We Buy Used Motorhomes and in the end we came to an amicable agreement. We were both satisfied with the outcome. I had read the previous positive reviews and can confirm that our transactions went very smoothly without any hassle. I recommend them highly. Thanks
For someone who does not always write reviews, I thought on this occasion it was necessary, due to the high level of service received from WBUM.

From the initial sales conversation to the handling, final agreement, and collection provided me with professional customer service, clear communication, and smooth transaction.

This level of service is critical for complete customer satisfaction, but as a historic motorhome owner, WBUM clearly stands out in this market place and would recommend them without hesitation.

Thanks, James, and all at WBUM.

Wilf Hogg
(Wokingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Hogg

WOW! What can I say, a huge thank you for such kind words, it really does mean so much to receive such a fabulous testimonial.

Thank you for choosing WBUM and for the recommendations.

Managing Director
I would certainly recommend WBUM. James was easy to deal with and very fair as were the motorhome inspectors. The money transfer was instant and the motorhome was not taken away until I was happy that I had been paid. Yes a very satisfactory experience.
(Bristol) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Hemmings

Thanks for your great 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. As a Company, we strive to be the best. Once again, thank you James Rock Managing Director
First class service. James at the office was a top top man, and the two guys who came down to do the appraisal were friendly, polite and first class.
Did not try to haggle us down, and bank transfer went through in about 5 minutes.
If you are looking to sell your motorhome and do not want the hassle of trying to sell it retail these people are the ones to deal with.
First class service from the very first phone call to seeing the motorhome going out of our drive.
Would highly recommend them. James and team a big thank you.

Mark.
(Dereham) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Dyke

WOW what can I say! A great thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing testimonial! We really do appreciate it!

We pride ourselves on our service, making it as straightforward as possible and doing it honestly, so much easier than selling privately.

Thanks again

Managing Director
I have sold my Motor Home to these guys and from start to finish it all went well and the service was top rate. The collection was right on time and the 2 chaps were very courteous.
(SUSSEX) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Knight

Thank you for such a glowing testimonial, we really do appreciate it!

Very pleased to hear everything went so well and you found our service of use.

With very best wishes

Managing Director
It's very seldom i would recommend any a company to anyone but I'm confident on recommending We Buy Used Motorhomes Transaction went like a dream
Dear Mr Robinson

WOW!! Thank you, so glad to hear everything went well.

We really do appreciate your time taken to write us such lovely words and are grateful for your recommendations.

Managing Director
Contacted James who was very polite and helpfull, made me a good offer, which I accepted, did not pester or pressure me, Steve who checked the motorhome over was also very polite and efficient, transaction went very smoothly, would recommend. Many Thanks
Dear Mr Dyson

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing testimonial, we really do appreciate it!

We pride ourselves on our service making it as easy and seamless as possible, with offering the best prices.

Thank you for choosing We Buy Used Motorhomes.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ( WE BUY USED MOTORHOMES ) FOR THE SALE OF MY
MOTORHOME THEIR SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT VERY HONEST AND GAVE A GOOD
PRICE FOR MY MOTORHOME WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND IF YOU ARE LOOKING
TO SELL YOURE MOTORHOME
(County Durham) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Sampson

Thank you for such a glowing testimonial, It's always great to have feedback like this. We really do appreciate it!

Thanks again for such a glowing review

Managing Director
From start to finish the process was extremely efficient and reassuring. The Motorhome was as I described so there was no issue with the offered price on collection. Nothing was left to chance and the Motorhome did not go until I had seen the money in my bank account. A brilliant service and a really nice team to deal with - thank you.
(Malvern) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Potter

We pride ourselves on being honest and reliable and explaining the process prior to coming to collect vehicles. Thanks again for such a glowing review

Managing Director
We were very impressed by the efficiency of this service. From the first phone call to the sale of our vehicle, the whole process was seamless. The people we dealt with were friendly, polite and professional. We would recommend this company.
(Huddersfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mrs Holberry

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great testimonial! We really do appreciate it!

We take pride on our honest, professional and reliable service and love to hear our customers recommend us!

Managing Director
I am happy I used this company to sell my motorhome. We discussed everything in finest detail, negotiated in a friendly manner, and I felt I could trust them 100% to do the right thing. Lastly, the money transfer was easy and efficient.
(NORFOLK) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Shaw

Thank you for such a great review! We're happy too that you chose WBUM!

We really do appreciate your kind words.

Managing Director
Joe (politely) chased me up in the face of stiff competition and gave me the best price and arranged a handover the next day. That was straightforward and James paid the cash into my bank within 10 minutes of the satisfactory inspection. Excellent service!
(Thuro) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Moffatt

Thank you very much for your kind words, it means a lot to us to get a great review such as yours.

We try and make it as painless and easy as possible for all involved.

Managing Director
Very easy to get on with, great communication and the 2 guys checking the motorhome over were great, they kept me updated all the time. I do recommend this company to anyone wishing to get a quick sale of their motorhome.
(Essex) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Mumford

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star review, it's very much appreciated!

Glad everything went to plan and you were happy with our service.

Managing Director
From the first conversation with James, subsequent follow up’s through to the completion of the sale and inspection by Phil I found the experience easy accurate and would recommend using this service for a quick sale of your Motorhome. As long as one is realistic about the value and difference between a private sale and a trade cash sale you will not be disappointed.
Dear Mr Berry

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a cracking review! We really do appreciate it!

Glad to have been a service and appreciate your recommendations.

Managing Director
The whole process was quick and easy, even allowing for social distancing! The agent did a swift examination and the quotation was quickly approved. The money was in my bank account within five minutes. I handed over the keys and that was that - deal done! Would recommend them to anyone.
Dear Dr Bater

Thank you for such a great testimonial.

We're glad that everything went so smoothly and our services were of help.

Thank you for choosing We Buy Used Motorhomes!

Managing Director
Excellent service from beginning to end,very professional,and a good price paid for my motorhome,very trustworthy firm.
(Western Super Mare) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Hodge

Thanks for the wonderful testimonial! We really appreciate your recommendations!

Glad to hear everything went to plan.

Managing Director
We found James to be honest and straight forward to deal with. He is a good communicator and we had confidence in his service.
(DORSET) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Lightowler

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-star review, we really do appreciate it. We're glad to have been of service.

Wishing you all the best for the future

Best WIshes
Managing Director
Excellent service from James and his team..
We agreed price and within 24 hours the engineer was there for collection and Money transferred into my account on inspection completion.
Engineer was nice guy and very helpful
I would advise anybody looking to sell the Motorhome to Contact James and his team.
Excellent company to deal with
(Honeybourne) - Posted 4 months ago
Dear Mr Homans

Thank you for such a glowing testimonial, it really does mean a lot to us.

Our business relies so much on our customers receiving an honest hassle-free experience and then, of course, spreading the word!!!

Managing Director
Tip top service. Unforseen VAT query from DVLA/ HMRC (as still on UK plate) required part of agreed value being withheld pending resolution. Cannot praise WBUM enough for help and balance followed within 3 weeks. Would recommend their service to all
Dear Mr West

Thanks for such a glowing testimonial, it really does mean a lot to us. Our business relies so much on our customers receiving an honest hassle-free experience and then, of course, spreading the word!

We Buy Used Motorhomes is rated 5.00 based on 34 reviews