We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes
Read We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

About We Buy Used Motorhomes:

We are the UK Number 1 used motorhome buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your motorhome for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Used Motorhomes.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Used Motorhomes, 73 Church Street,Burbage,LeicestershireLE10 2DA,

Tell us how We Buy Used Motorhomes made you happy
Very Friendly and helpful service from start to finish
Just sold my motorhome Steve came to inspect it and was very polite James made an offer which turned out to be a little less than I would have liked, this was due to a problem with the van I was unaware of but all in all James was very fair and a pleasure to deal with.
John
Thanks to James and the team for a fast and painless service.
Fantastic service.
Would recommend 100% all positives. very professional .
(South West Wales) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Wiseman

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really do appreciate it. Thank you

Managing Director
Excellent pain free service.
Given the trade price I was expecting.
Driver turned up on time as arranged.
Highly recommended.
(Doncaster) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Sirs/Madam

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! Glad to have been of assistance.

Managing Director
It was a sad day to say goodbye to our motorhome. Having made so many wonderful memories over the past 3 years. The experience of parting with our motorhome was eased by the polite and efficient experience of James and his team. A price was agreed and the sale was concluded within an hour. I have no hesitation in recommending this company when thinking of selling your motorhome.
(Kent) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Guest

Thank you for such kind words, it really does mean so much to receive such a fabulous testimonial. Thank you for choosing WBUM and for the recommendations. We really do appreciate it! With best wishes James Rock Managing Director
Haggle free, safe and pleasant transaction.

After completing an online Motorhome information form, I was contacted by James to confirm vehicle details and an agreed offer was made subject to vehicle appraisal.
An appointment for the vehicle inspection was then made taking into account my personal commitments.
On the agreed date, Two representatives arrived promptly and demonstrated Covid-19 safety practice.
On completion of the appraisal, the agreed value was paid into my bank account without delay and the motorhome was driven away.
I found the sale to be pleasant, safe and stress free.
You can trust these guys to make a fair offer and to conduct the purchase in a courteous and professional manner.
I would highly recommend selling your valuable asset to We Buy Used MotorhomeS.

Many thanks to James and your team.

Chris Leivers
Bailey Autograph 740
(Nottingham) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mr Leivers

Hassle free selling quick no pressure
Polite service
Handover excellent
Would certainly recommend
(Edinburgh) - Posted 1 week ago
Dear Mrs Campbell-Lendrum

Great Review, thank you we really appreciate it. So glad everything went smoothly.

Managing Director
Great customer service from James and his team. Polite and prompt with the agreed payment settled within 15 minutes.
(Newcastle Upon Tyne) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Young

Great review, thank you! We really do appreciate it. So glad we were able to assist.

James Rock Managing Director
Excellent Service. Top Prices Paid. Very Friendly . Won’t find any better
(Dundee) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Webster

Thanks for the great testimonial, very much appreciated!

Managing Director
Lovely people to deal l was looked after all the way through the sale.
Very good price given,Yes highly recommend
(Leeds) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Simpson

Great review, thank you! So glad you found our service beneficial and we appreciate your recommendations.

With best wishes
Managing Director
Having just sold our Motorhome through We Buy Used Motorhomes...I should like to say it was a pleasure doing business with James. The service was swift and very straightforward and the collection procedure was well organised. Thanks also to Andy Mcintosh who carried out the appraisal and collection part of the process. I would recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes to anyone considering selling theirs.....
(NORFOLK) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mrs Kennedy

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-Star review, we really do appreciate it. We take pride in our easy processes, honesty and reliability, and courteous staff. We're glad we were able to help with the purchasing of your Motorhome in a safe and easy service. With kind regards James Rock Managing Director
First class service, very professional in all aspects of telephoning / emailing keeping me well informed of the progress of my sale. From my first contact to transferring agreed price to my bank and collecting the Motor home within 48 hours.
Thank you.
(Greater Manchester) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Pidd

this was very stress free simple and people were very friendly. Instant payment very good experience
(East Sussex) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dear Mr Mclean

Thank you for a great review, very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Wishing you well

Manging Director
I would like to thank James and his Team for being so professional and efficient with the way they conduct their business also for the fair price they gave us for our motorhome.
We couldn't be happier!
(Somerset) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Hembery

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we really appreciate it.

Keep smiling
Managing Director
A very honest reliable company to deal with. From the very start to the sale and collection of the Motorhome. Very professional, I would highly recommend them. Genuine good people to deal with too.
(Northants) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Sirs/Madam

Thank you for a great review! Glad to hear all went well and appreciate your recommendations.

Best wishes
Managing Director
A very fast and uncomplicated transaction. The team arrived on time on the specified date and the whole process was completed in about 15mins. Cash was transferred into my bank within minutes, very impressed. Would recommend to anybody wanting to sell a motorhome.
(North Wales) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Dear Mr Cartledge

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review!

Glad to hear you felt everything went smoothly.

With best wishes
James Rock Managing Director
James was very helpful and and informative kept me up to date with the process of buying my motorhome even allowing me to take a holiday that was planned before collection. Would gladly recommend
(Lincs) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Major

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! I hope you enjoyed your holiday! Glad to have been of assistance.

Best Wishes James Rock Managing Director
Made selling my motorhome very straight forward, hassle free and reliable service, highly recommended.
(Kent) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Harris

Thanks for your great 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. As a Company, we strive to be the best. Once again, thank you James Rock Managing Director
It was nice doing business with someone that was polite professional and understanding of my needs. A couple of more grand, and I would have bought him a Jack Danials and coke.
(Essex) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Morley

Great review! Thank you! I'd have taken you up on the offer of a Jack Daniels!

Best Wishes James Rock Managing Director