We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes
Read We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

About We Buy Used Motorhomes:

We are the UK Number 1 used motorhome buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your motorhome for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Used Motorhomes.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Used Motorhomes, 73 Church Street,Burbage,LeicestershireLE10 2DA,

Tell us how We Buy Used Motorhomes made you happy
What can I say? There are lots of "We Buy" anything.com sites around and I found WBUM via a search engine. All I can say is exceptional! James, our first point of contact was polite professional, knowledgeable and prepared to listen. The price we agreed to sell was mutually acceptable without too much haggling. The guys that collected our vehicle were a delight, a big thank you to Alastair and Malcolm for their friendliness and professionalism. All in all a very slick and quick operation. Thanks once again. What I would like to add - if you are selling a vehicle, be honest and give as much detail as you can about condition, mileage etc and support this with as many photographs as possible. This will not only save you a lot of time but also ensure that you get a fair offer and a quick transaction.
(Northumberland) - Posted 4 days ago
First class company to deal with, no nonsense , very efficient and straight forward.
The collection guys were first class.
Money in the bank in minutes after motorhome was inspected and all agreed.
Would recommend this company when selling your motorhome.
(Aberdeenshire) - Posted 5 days ago
Easiest deal I have ever done The boys came spot on time looked at the motorhome and said OK rang the boss who rang me for bank details in less than 5mins money in my bank a/c SUPPER DEAL VERY SMOOTH THANKS THANKS THANKS. KEN...
(Preston) - Posted 1 week ago
excellent to deal with .efficient all went smoothly quickly dealt with
(Chesterfield) - Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic service and would highly recommend. There was no pressure to sell and James was very honest and made the process so simple. The collection guys were polite and very profession. If I could give more than 5* is would.
(NORFOLK) - Posted 1 month ago
From start to finish top class service, updated Communication fair price and money transferred. Straight away. Would recommend this Company.
(Devon) - Posted 1 month ago
Great to deal with, the buyer was spot on allotted time, honest opinion, value agreed and money in the bank within minutes, before vehicle left. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.
(Doncaster) - Posted 1 month ago
I was unsure about how to sell our motorhome but reading the reviews on We Buy Used Motorhomes was a great help . After filling out the online questionnaire about my vehicle I was contacted by James who explained the process of purchasing the Motorhome. James made me an offer and allowed me time to consider it. It was a fair price , a little lower than if I had tried to sell it privately but a lot less hassle. The whole process took 4 days from initially talking to James and the money was transferred into our account on the day of collection before handing over the keys. The I would definitely recommend the service.
(SOUTH SHIELDS) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks to your team (James) for sorting a fair deal for our motor home , handled professionally, with respect for the customer.
(DORSET) - Posted 1 month ago
Very pleased with the service. James phoned and took me through what would happen on the day, and it went exactly as described. Please with both the price and the service. 3 working days from start to finish. Would recommend!
From putting my motor home on line on Tuesday night it was all sorted by Thursday morning thanks to James and the two engineers can’t thank them enough money was in my bank straight away pleasure to do business with this company
(WASHINGTON) - Posted 1 month ago
I filled in two forms on for We Buy Used Motorhomes and the other for a competitor. James was on the phone within the hour, the competitor sent me an email 3 days later.
James kept calling and we eventually agreed a price. The next day I called him to ask if he could take the Smart car which we towed as well. He came back with an excellent offer which we accepted.
He arranged to have the motorhome and car collected the next day. The chaps who came all the way from Leicester were most pleasant and spent some time examining both vehicles before they pronounced that they were happy. There then followed payment straight to my bank account. It was a very painless and pleasant transaction. Thank you James and his team, you deserve to be successful.
We Buy Used Motorhomes 5 star review on 24th November 2020
(Surrey) - Posted 1 month ago
fantastic people to deal with no hassle everything straight forward would highly recommend 100% they really look after you thanks again
(Derbyshire) - Posted 1 month ago
Very efficient service. Yes you can get more privately if you want the hassle. James was very helpful and honest about the valuation and open to a bit of negotiation!
(Hampshire) - Posted 1 month ago
A very easy and pleasant way to sell your used Motorhome we had no problems whatsoever. Collection was made easy, arranged payment was completed in no time at all. Many thanks to James and his team, very professional and friendly. Angela and Dave
Dear Mr Richards
Thank you for your time to give us a glowing review. It really does mean the world to us to know we're doing it right. We pride ourselves on being professional and polite and courteous. Even better to hear that our customers find the service easy and with no hassle. We're pleased to have been of service. With very kind regards James Rock Managing Director
Very easy to do business with, quick, efficient & professional. If you don’t want the hassle of selling a camper yourself I would highly recommend.
(Luton) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Croxford

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star Review, we very much appreciate it! Thank you for your recommendations

Managing Director
Fantastic service by WBUM this week. Service by James on the telephone was easy to understand and also the staff that came to collect the campervan. Highly recommended.
(South Wales) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Lewis

Many thanks to James, Steve and the team. An amazing service and hassle free.
(Devon) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Thomson

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5 Star Review! We very much appreciate it, glad to have been able to assist.
Managing Director
Very easy to deal with, fast response, agreed a sale over the phone, paid and collected at the agreed price within three days.
(Near Clitheroe) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Warburton

Thank you for the great review! So glad we were able to assist you.
Managing Director
Friendly and professional service. The buying team arrived exactly on time and although the final offer was below the original phone offer , due to damp, for my Bessacarr Motorhome they offered £2500 more than the other two buying companies which came to view the vehicle. Overall I am very pleased with the speed and value of the sale as the money was in my bank account within minutes of the agreement. Thank you
We Buy Used Motorhomes 5 star review on 25th October 2020
Dear Mr Padfield

Thank you for such a wonderful review, we're so glad to hear our price beat other offers! Glad to have been of assistance and we wish you well for the future.
We Buy Used Motorhomes is rated 4.98 based on 95 reviews