We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

of reviewers recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes
Read We Buy Used Motorhomes Reviews

About We Buy Used Motorhomes:

We are the UK Number 1 used motorhome buying service, providing an unrivaled level of customer service. So if you want to sell your motorhome for a great cash offer with instant payment, that's fast and hassle free, you can with We Buy Used Motorhomes.

enquiry@wbtcgroup.com

We Buy Used Motorhomes, 73 Church Street,Burbage,LeicestershireLE10 2DA,

Tell us how We Buy Used Motorhomes made you happy
Lovely people to deal l was looked after all the way through the sale.
Very good price given,Yes highly recommend
(Leeds) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Simpson

Great review, thank you! So glad you found our service beneficial and we appreciate your recommendations.

With best wishes
Managing Director
Having just sold our Motorhome through We Buy Used Motorhomes...I should like to say it was a pleasure doing business with James. The service was swift and very straightforward and the collection procedure was well organised. Thanks also to Andy Mcintosh who carried out the appraisal and collection part of the process. I would recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes to anyone considering selling theirs.....
(NORFOLK) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mrs Kennedy

Thank you for taking the time to write us a 5-Star review, we really do appreciate it. We take pride in our easy processes, honesty and reliability, and courteous staff. We're glad we were able to help with the purchasing of your Motorhome in a safe and easy service. With kind regards James Rock Managing Director
First class service, very professional in all aspects of telephoning / emailing keeping me well informed of the progress of my sale. From my first contact to transferring agreed price to my bank and collecting the Motor home within 48 hours.
Thank you.
(Greater Manchester) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Pidd

this was very stress free simple and people were very friendly. Instant payment very good experience
(East Sussex) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Mclean

Thank you for a great review, very pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

Wishing you well

Manging Director
I would like to thank James and his Team for being so professional and efficient with the way they conduct their business also for the fair price they gave us for our motorhome.
We couldn't be happier!
(Somerset) - Posted 1 month ago
Dear Mr Hembery

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, we really appreciate it.

Keep smiling
Managing Director
A very honest reliable company to deal with. From the very start to the sale and collection of the Motorhome. Very professional, I would highly recommend them. Genuine good people to deal with too.
(Northants) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Sirs/Madam

Thank you for a great review! Glad to hear all went well and appreciate your recommendations.

Best wishes
Managing Director
A very fast and uncomplicated transaction. The team arrived on time on the specified date and the whole process was completed in about 15mins. Cash was transferred into my bank within minutes, very impressed. Would recommend to anybody wanting to sell a motorhome.
(North Wales) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Cartledge

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review!

Glad to hear you felt everything went smoothly.

With best wishes
James Rock Managing Director
James was very helpful and and informative kept me up to date with the process of buying my motorhome even allowing me to take a holiday that was planned before collection. Would gladly recommend
(Lincs) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Major

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review! I hope you enjoyed your holiday! Glad to have been of assistance.

Best Wishes James Rock Managing Director
Made selling my motorhome very straight forward, hassle free and reliable service, highly recommended.
(Kent) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Harris

Thanks for your great 5 star review, we really do appreciate it. As a Company, we strive to be the best. Once again, thank you James Rock Managing Director
It was nice doing business with someone that was polite professional and understanding of my needs. A couple of more grand, and I would have bought him a Jack Danials and coke.
(Essex) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Morley

Great review! Thank you! I'd have taken you up on the offer of a Jack Daniels!

Best Wishes James Rock Managing Director
Excellent …efficient … and friendly service they made the whole process easy and would thoroughly recommend using this company
Dear Mr Stewart

Thank you for taking the time out to write us a 5 Star review, we very much appreciate it!

Glad your found WBUM of service and that you'd recommend our Company, it's always great to hear

James Rock Managing Director
I could not be more pleased with the service provided. James was open and honest and offered a realistic price. The process from start to finish was very smooth and the vehicle was inspected and collected when promised and the money was in my account within minutes.
I would thoroughly recommend We Buy Used Motorhomes to anybody selling their motorhome.
(Graves End) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Hares

Wow - thank you for the great testimonial, we really appreciate it! Glad to hear you felt everything went so smoothly and you'd recommend WBUM! Wishing you all the best for the future, James Rock, Managing Director
Excellent prompt service, very friendly people, highly recommended.
(LITCHFIELD) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Whelan

Thank you for your 5 Star Review! Short but sweet!

We appreciate your recommendations, Best Wishes James Rock Managing Director
When I first called to sell our motorhome I spoke with James who seemed very genuine and very helpful. Steve and Steve who came to inspect our motorhome were from the start very friendly. They gave an honest opinion on the condition of our motorhome. We came to a satisfactory agreement with James. Money was transferred immediately. Would thoroughly recommend using WBUM. Thank you
(Peterborough) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Hoffmann

Thanks for taking the time to write us a great testimonial, we really appreciate it!

Thank you for choosing WBUM!

Best wishes
Managing Director
Great service, lovely people to deal with and stick by their word. Excellent. Thank you James.
(Derbyshire) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mrs Duffin

Thank you for your 5 Star Review, we really do appreciate it! Glad to hear everything went so smoothly. Thank you for choosing WBUM!
James Rock Managing Director
Fast & efficient service with a fair and reasonable price paid
Dear Sirs / Madam

Thank you for the 5 Star review!

James Rock Managing Director
Very polite and business like , did every thing promised, arrived on time to collect the motorhome. Paid sum agreed promtly. No problems what so ever. I purchased a new car last year that does every thing it say's on the TIN. This company proved out to be the same. You cannot get better than that. Peter.
(Wellington) - Posted 2 months ago
Dear Mr Breeze

Thank you for such kind words, we're so glad to have been able to assist and to do it like it says "on the tin"!

Wishing you well for the future

Managing Director
From beginning to end a very professional service, even when some issues arose we came to a most amicable agreement. I even watched my account update before my eyes, a swift and successful deal, thank you .
(Bedfordshire) - Posted 3 months ago
Dear Mr Leftwich

Great review, thank you! We really appreciate it. We take the stress out of selling privately with being the most safest way of selling with immediate payment as you've kindly confirmed. It's the only way!

Managing Director
I have been very impressed by this firm. Joe responded quickly to my initial inquiry and explained every stage of the negotiations very clearly. There was no pressure and when I had to change the agreed date for collection there was no problem.
An offer was made over the phone and on the day the final offer was within the limits already given; the money was transferred into my account before the motorhome was driven away, as promised. Overall a professional approach resulting in a very smooth transaction.
Dear Mrs Whitehead

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review, it's very much appreciated. We pride ourselves on our service and processes to make it as painless and as easy as possible. Thank you again James Rock Managing Director
If ever there was an easy and safe way to sell on your motorhome, this is it. With prompt responses and great communications the seller is left in no doubt as to the process, which is both quick and efficient with money transferred to the seller's account prior to your motorhome being taken. Thanks to all concerned, a happy customer.
Dear Mr Holihead

Thank you very much for your kind words, it means a lot to us to get a great review such as yours. We try and make it as painless and easy as possible for all involved. Thanks again James Rock Managing Director
We Buy Used Motorhomes is rated 4.98 based on 84 reviews