Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waterside Breaks Ltd
Read Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

About Waterside Breaks Ltd:

Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

Mr Rob Sadler
Waterside Breaks Ltd 5 star review on 22nd July 2016
Mr Alan Cooksey
Mr Alan Smalley
Lady on the phone was very helpful.
We have only just made the booking but the process was very easy and the gentleman I spoke to on the telephone was extremely polite and helpful.
Very helpful on the telephone during booking.
Very prompt response from Annabel, initially answering my emails and then following up with a call to confirm booking. Keep up the good work!
So far. But it's a bit too soon isn't it??!!
It was very helpfull when I booked it. Because I have not got a printer I would like all confirmations ,and routes to the lodge sent via the post .regards mr higgs
Excellent service
Having Contact Waterside with type of accommodation I needed they return my call within minutes and answers all my extra question and is was good that the agent had stay in same place so says a lot about the accommodations
Excellent communication and customer service
Always an excellent time with the family and dogs. Lots of excellent locations. Highly recommend.
I completed the booking form online, quick and easy. I got a call back the next morning and my holiday was booked. No hassle at all very accommodating.
Could not have been easier. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Could not book through the website as it set up a firewall but once I got through to your staff on the telephone the service was friendly, helpful and efficient.
After booking our holiday a very pleasant lady phoned us confirming everything. She was professional, light hearted and explained all we wanted to know. Good experience.
Very friendly and efficient
Dirty inside & out - Broken Furniture - Furniture that had seen better days - uncomfortable beds - broken equipment - rusty dangerous chicken wire (leading to the front door) - front door wouldn't close - kitchen had never seen the cleaning end of a mop EVER! Booked for a week stayed 2 nights & 1 day !! Owners are not bothered once they have your money - Avoid - spend your hard earned money elsewhere.
Dear Mr Merrill, Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay in Wroxham on the Norfolk Broads back in June. We are very sorry and saddened to hear that the property was not up to the standard that was expected. We are shocked to hear this as this cottage is very well booked and graded at 4* by Visit England and had only been assessed several months before you stayed. We always take any negative reviews and complaints very seriously and we have passed on your comments to the owners directly so they can assess the points individually and that they can respond to you directly and appropriately. Please be rest assured that we will of course keep a close eye on this matter. Regards Waterside Breaks.
Excellent “Helpful” staff, made booking our break a breeze, thank you
Hi David, Many thanks for your kind review of our booking service. We hope you have a lovely time at the River Lodge in Horning on the Norfolk Broads. Regards Waterside Breaks
Great service, I completed the booking form on a Sunday and first thing Monday morning they called me back in order to book the holiday I wanted.
Would have been great to secure the booking on line there and then, had to wait to speak to Waterside in the morning. However, 5* response when I spoke to the office, suggestions and confirmation of extra parking etc and an October discount!!!!!! Other observation seemed difficult to forward actual accomodation to others in party without going in and trying to book another date. Just wanted to send them details of the house but didn't seem to be possible?
Hi Suzanne, thanks very much for your lovely comments and constructive points on how we can improve our service. Both valid points, we take bookings on behalf of owners directly at the best prices so with a number of cottages we have to confirm those dates are free which is why we are unable to take instant booking on some properties. We also like to speak with everyone to ensure their bookings are all correct and all questions are answered. We are always happy to provide property links so these can sent be sent out to friends and relatives upon request. Have a great time in the Cotswolds at Spring Lake. Regards Waterside Breaks.
Quick and easy to book, and a friendly service!
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 1,356 reviews