Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Waterside Breaks Ltd

About Waterside Breaks Ltd: Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

Waterside Breaks Ltd
47, Station Road

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

How would you rate Waterside Breaks Ltd ?

Rosemarie
"Waterside Breaks have brought me the most rentals this year.....and they do it so very nicely!. Annabel and Charlotte are so helpful and friendly....and best of all...they deliver lovely renters. I know they 'sell' my lodge well as they have such a good success rate. I recommend Waterside Breaks to all my friends who rent and I know they are all very pleased with the service. MUCH better than the big iInternational websites!"
"Superb booking experience and the destination on South Walsham Broad at The Boathouse was sublime."
Mr Rob Sadler
Mr Rob Sadler
Verified Buyer
"They came back to me within 18 hours about a waterside lodge"
Mr Ian Horner
Verified Buyer
"Everything is so easy and quickto book your holiday. Staff are very friendly and put you at ease. It was a pleasure doing business with them. You feel like you have made a friend"
Mr Michael Atkins
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and pleasant staff. Made to feel special."
Mrs Karen Gibson
Verified Buyer
"Initially spoke to Annabelle on the phone and booked our break, for 8 of us with Charlotte. Both girls were so helpful and made the process very straight forward. I shall definitely recommend Waterside to friends and family. Thank You."
Mrs June Clare
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant booking experience with Waterside Breaks. Really cheerful member of staff (Charlotte) who was professional, knowledgeable and rang me back the next morning after my booking as promised. Very helpful in securing the dates that we wanted. First class service."
"I had previously booked with waterside breaks having no problems. We wanting to go back to the same property....so we did the same but after booking paying a deposit, I realised we couldn’t do the dates we had booked, it was no problem they managed to change dates etc, would recommend"
Mrs Inga Parnell
Verified Buyer
"Charlotte who dealt with my enquiry was helpful and professional, nothing was too much trouble ."
Mrs Margaret Corne
Verified Buyer
"Lovely staff great service good rooms all you need for basic stay"
Mrs Jacqui Foster
Verified Buyer
"Straight forward no hassle booking"
"I found the website easy to use and phone call from Waterside was efficient, very friendly and easy. Well done!"
"Friendly, helpful and efficient."
Mr Jason Hennigan
Verified Buyer
"The lady I spoke to was very polite & helpful, made the booking easy."
Mrs Tina Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Booking with Waterside Breaks was GREAT! The staff were very helpful and efficient. I also appreciated the staff's friendly demeanour. I thought booking from Australia might be a little challenging however Waterside Breaks obviously have the experience and know how to make the whole process simple. With the time difference I was kept up to date by email and even asked how I would like the bedding configured for when I arrive which I appreciate. Thank you very much to the team at Waterside Breaks. I look forward to my stay in just a few weeks. Kindest Regards, Tina Taylor"
Mrs Beverley Bethune
Verified Buyer
"Clear concise information about the holiday on the website. Was wary about the booking form but needn't have been. Completed it and had a call back within 30 mins to complete the booking. A very pleasant informative chap who knew about the holiday lodge I'd booked. Would definitely recommend."
Mrs Jean Healy
Verified Buyer
"Was not kept wailing booking was straightforward"
"The booking process was very good and quite easy"
"Very nice and polite customer servise"
Mrs Irene Gardiner
"Excellent service"
"Very helpful staff made booking our break really easy Thank you"
Miss Mary Grace Henry
Verified Buyer
"The customer service I got was fantastic"
Mrs Marion Slade
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and polite when I rang"
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,319 reviews