Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Waterside Breaks Ltd

About Waterside Breaks Ltd: Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

Waterside Breaks Ltd
47, Station Road

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

Telephone

How would you rate Waterside Breaks Ltd ?

Rosemarie
"Waterside Breaks have brought me the most rentals this year.....and they do it so very nicely!. Annabel and Charlotte are so helpful and friendly....and best of all...they deliver lovely renters. I know they 'sell' my lodge well as they have such a good success rate. I recommend Waterside Breaks to all my friends who rent and I know they are all very pleased with the service. MUCH better than the big iInternational websites!"
"Superb booking experience and the destination on South Walsham Broad at The Boathouse was sublime."
Mr Rob Sadler
"They came back to me within 18 hours about a waterside lodge"
"Quick and easy to book, and a friendly service!"
"I was impressed with the complete experience of booking with Warterside Beaks Ltd . Their promptness in answering the phone , the clear instruction , and pleasant uplifting voices , gave an impression of wanting your custom, and would be a good model for any buisenes, Michael Perry-Wilson."
"What a joy to deal with Charlotte. Very accommodating and efficient. Thankyou - will come back again to you in the future."
"Very easy to book. Great customer service - Thanks"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Quick to reply and information given was spot on"
"Very helpful and friendly service. Would highly recommend using Waterside."
"I spoke to Charlotte on the phone and she was really helpful, booking was really easy. Many Thanks"
"Very easy website with all the information you could possibly need. Cheaper than Booking.com. Very polite and helpful person on the phone. I didn’t use the 0845 number which they gave in the email for obvious reasons. Use the one on the website. Would recommend."
"A little long winded, with having to deal with owner."
"Booked on a Sunday and got phone confirmation 9,30 am Monday. Not been to venue but so far so good with booking procedure."
"All dealt with by man called Tim was very clear and made us feel like that was the place to go for our week break"
"Very pleased with the response I had from Waterside Breaks LTD , I found on whole the service excellent.Hoping my stay will be as good as the initial booking and confirmation responses."
"Good friendly service"
"Very helpful and extremely courteous."
"Very helpful staff in making my booking and dealing with my initial enquiry"
"Lovely lodge but think cleaner must need more time to clean floor not swept toilet had toilet paper in it verandah doors all hand prints Lovely park"
"Second time I've used this company both have been satisfactory. Although Booking with the owner of the cottages is really where the service start and ends."
"Excellent. There was availability on the website for you to see and when we called, very friendly and helpful staff."
"Not been in the holiday yet so can’t comment on that, but the booking was easy and the staff were very helpfull"
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,359 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!