Waterside Breaks Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Waterside Breaks Ltd

About Waterside Breaks Ltd: Waterside Breaks - Wide choice of holiday cottages & lodges by water across the UK

holidays@watersidebreaks.com

Waterside Breaks Ltd
47, Station Road

Categories:
Travel
UK Holidays

Telephone

How would you rate Waterside Breaks Ltd ?

Rosemarie
"Waterside Breaks have brought me the most rentals this year.....and they do it so very nicely!. Annabel and Charlotte are so helpful and friendly....and best of all...they deliver lovely renters. I know they 'sell' my lodge well as they have such a good success rate. I recommend Waterside Breaks to all my friends who rent and I know they are all very pleased with the service. MUCH better than the big iInternational websites!"
"Superb booking experience and the destination on South Walsham Broad at The Boathouse was sublime."
Mr Rob Sadler
"They came back to me within 18 hours about a waterside lodge"
"We booked last year and were so pleased we have booked again for next year ,hassle free ,amazing"
"Very helpful and quick and easy to book property"
"Efficient"
"Lovely friendly staff was very helpful over a question I asked"
"Used prior to this booking we find the exact location at the right price with Waterside Breaks we love the tranquility the breaks offer and always accommodate our two spaniels"
"Very good service by Waterside Breaks and would consider using them again"
"Really helpful staff, if you can’t find the exact specifications you want on line they will happily search through for you and email all options that fit, always go the extra for you. Second time I have booked through waterside and will continue to do so for the extra help they offer"
"Dirty inside & out - Broken Furniture - Furniture that had seen better days - uncomfortable beds - broken equipment - rusty dangerous chicken wire (leading to the front door) - front door wouldn't close - kitchen had never seen the cleaning end of a mop EVER! Booked for a week stayed 2 nights & 1 day !! Owners are not bothered once they have your money - Avoid - spend your hard earned money elsewhere."
Dear Mr Merrill, Thank you for your review and comments regarding your stay in Wroxham on the Norfolk Broads back in June. We are very sorry and saddened to hear that the property was not up to the standard that was expected. We are shocked to hear this as this cottage is very well booked and graded at 4* by Visit England and had only been assessed several months before you stayed. We always take any negative reviews and complaints very seriously and we have passed on your comments to the owners directly so they can assess the points individually and that they can respond to you directly and appropriately. Please be rest assured that we will of course keep a close eye on this matter. Regards Waterside Breaks.
"Excellent “Helpful” staff, made booking our break a breeze, thank you"
Hi David, Many thanks for your kind review of our booking service. We hope you have a lovely time at the River Lodge in Horning on the Norfolk Broads. Regards Waterside Breaks
"Great service, I completed the booking form on a Sunday and first thing Monday morning they called me back in order to book the holiday I wanted."
"Would have been great to secure the booking on line there and then, had to wait to speak to Waterside in the morning. However, 5* response when I spoke to the office, suggestions and confirmation of extra parking etc and an October discount!!!!!! Other observation seemed difficult to forward actual accomodation to others in party without going in and trying to book another date. Just wanted to send them details of the house but didn't seem to be possible?"
Hi Suzanne, thanks very much for your lovely comments and constructive points on how we can improve our service. Both valid points, we take bookings on behalf of owners directly at the best prices so with a number of cottages we have to confirm those dates are free which is why we are unable to take instant booking on some properties. We also like to speak with everyone to ensure their bookings are all correct and all questions are answered. We are always happy to provide property links so these can sent be sent out to friends and relatives upon request. Have a great time in the Cotswolds at Spring Lake. Regards Waterside Breaks.
"Quick and easy to book, and a friendly service!"
"I was impressed with the complete experience of booking with Warterside Beaks Ltd . Their promptness in answering the phone , the clear instruction , and pleasant uplifting voices , gave an impression of wanting your custom, and would be a good model for any buisenes, Michael Perry-Wilson."
"What a joy to deal with Charlotte. Very accommodating and efficient. Thankyou - will come back again to you in the future."
"Very easy to book. Great customer service - Thanks"
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Quick to reply and information given was spot on"
"Very helpful and friendly service. Would highly recommend using Waterside."
"I spoke to Charlotte on the phone and she was really helpful, booking was really easy. Many Thanks"
"Very easy website with all the information you could possibly need. Cheaper than Booking.com. Very polite and helpful person on the phone. I didn’t use the 0845 number which they gave in the email for obvious reasons. Use the one on the website. Would recommend."
Waterside Breaks Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 1,370 reviews