Vitamin Grocer UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vitamin Grocer UK
"I have been using Vitamin Grocer for almost 3 years. Service and communication has always been great and I have recommended them to quite a few friends and colleagues."
"Always good service"
"Product exactly as advertised, very happy."
"Always a quick delivery"
"As described, quick delivery, would deal again. Thanks"
"Happy with my items"
"They have a very friendly use website to place the order, it is also safe and contains complete information about the products. They have confirmed my orders and gave me the shipping information by email. Goods always arrived on time and well packed. The company is very reliable."
"Excellent product, delivered promptly."
"You delivered the item I ordered promptly and correctly. I could ask no more of a transaction, Thankyou."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and reasonably-priced products. Very satisfied"
"My order arrived quickly. Very pleased."
"Delivered in good time. Easy to deal with."
"Got my discount and good product!"
"Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was super fast & simple, will definitely be ordering from here again."
"In every way excellent. A++++"
"A good product at a reasonable price which I received very quickly especially as I live in the UK, it takes much longer to receive some things from other suppliers actually within the UK itself! I recommend Vitamin Grocer."
"Great service, prices and fast delivery to UK"
"Prompt delivery, items arrived as expected. Will definitely be ordering again, especially for US brands that are hard to find in the UK"
"Awesome supplier of supplements."
Vitamin Grocer UK is rated 4.76 based on 274 reviews