Vitamin Grocer UK Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Vitamin Grocer UK

customerservice@vitamingrocer.co.uk

2221 Industrial Highway

How would you rate Vitamin Grocer UK ?

"Speedy delivery, easy site to use"
"My vitamins arrived before the estimated time, with no tax to pay for Royal Mail. I am really happy. Will use Vitamin Grocer again and will definitely recommend to my family and friends!"
"Great product. Really reliable service."
"I am happy with the products I ordered also delivery was very prompt overall great service would really recommend"
"Goods arrived promptly"
"As I am a uk resident I expected the delivery of my purchase to take an age. But was I surprised just over a week to get to my home, now that is service highly recommend. Thanks"
"Competent quick service."
"goods arrived on time, as promised. Excellent service."
"Very good product and good service - efficient."
"Wide variety of good quality supplements at reasonable prices. (the only reason I've not given 5 stars was because of a delay on delivery of my last order. Having said that my query about the delay was answered rapidly, with an apology and an explanation, and the order did arrive two days later). Overall, very happy with the service."
"Quick and easy to order and delivery is fast - will definitely continue to use you."
"Product doesn't do as advertised , I bought a stronger one as well to be sure it would work , but still wide awake , so no not impressed , the company and shipping no problem , just the product they sell is not worth the money , still have quite a few left if anyone wants them"
"Excellent service and price"
"I have always been delighted with Vitamin Grocer UK. They have always delivered promptly and are extremely reliable. Fantastic value too. I would happily recommend them and will continue to use their services. Great job!"
"Was unable to find an Organic India product any where else so was very happy to see Vitamin Grocer stocked it. Very pleased thank you Vitamin Grocer!"
"Very pleased with purchase. Fast delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"Very good service and quick delivery."
"Great service ,very happy with the buyer , highly recommended"
"Order received quickly and efficiently kept updated on schedule and arrived well in advance of expected date. Thank you"
"Great service"