Vets Now Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Vets Now

About Vets Now: As the UKs leading pet emergency service we respond to almost half a million emergencies each year. Working in partnership with your vet, we’re your pet emergency service.

How would you rate Vets Now ?

Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Wimborne, Dorset
"The staff and vet couldn't of been more helpful, polite and genuinely caring. They were very busy sunday evening, but treatment carried out on my pet was first class and cared for as if their own. Felt reassured she 2as in good hands. Thank you so much xx"
Posted 20 minutes ago
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Wimborne
"A friendly efficient service even at 2300."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Derby
"Good service , compassionate vet"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Wellington
"Absolutely awful experience"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Bawtry Road, Doncaster
"Initial contact with call centre was poor. The person I spoke to was very difficult to understand & he had no knowledge of animals at all. I had to keep repeating myself & at such a stressful time that was upsetting. However, the rest of the service was good & staff were pleasant & knowledgeably."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Colwyn Bay (prospect house)
"Amazing service"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Colwyn Bay
"The care i recieved was absolutely marvellous.The staff were so caring explaining every thing.Thank you so much for all you did for MILLIE.X"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Kingswells
"Excellent prompt assistance with clear and friendly guidance. Very reassuring"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Glaagow
"It was all about money. I feel so sad, as if I let my dog down in the end."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Whitefield Prestwich
"The receptionist staff are amazing especially Michelle, who couldn't have been more caring when we came to pick up our baby dogs ashes so thank you for that. But Unfortunately the vet who dealt with us the week before, Jessica lacked compassion & lets this practice down. She had to euthanise our Benj but was uncaring towards us, after it was all over she didn't even come back out, she sent a member of staff to collect payment. I wish we'd been able to let our own vets do it, my biggest regret ever."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Wrexham
"After a long wait due to unforeseen circumstances was treated professional and friendly but think it needed another member of staff to welcome in people attending as people attending where left for a considerable time on there own due to staff all hands on deck"
"Too expensive"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Cramlington
"Excellent service What more can I say"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Salisbury
"Call answered immediately and was told to bring the rabbit straight in. Emergency fees explained over the phone. My rabbit was seen very quickly by the nurse and put on oxygen as she was in shock due to fly strike. The vet explained the euthanasia process and my rabbit was PTS under GA to cause minimal distress."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Rhyd Broughton
"very disappointed with the service .I expected more after paying so much. Felt no privacy very obvisous that 2 dogs had been out to sleep floor dirty not use to this .I have a wobderful practice"
"Quick and efficient."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Whitefield, Manchester
"We took our dog to Vets Now when sadly she passed away suddenly on a Saturday evening. The staff were so kind, they took us to a private room as they could see we were upset, they even made us a hot drink. The vet then went through are options and let us talk about our dog. We were tested with the compassion and respect. We are very grateful for the kindness shown to us after the loss of our much loved Sasha. Thank you"
"The Vets @ Glasgow Vets Now we’re empathetic,& reassuring, knowledgeable and very professional"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Gateshead
"Took great care of my Poppy. Thanks so much."
"We had a sad experience at vetsnow with our dog she was 11 years old. We took her to vetsnow (emergency vet) because her breathing was terrible, she had vomited and lethargic. They decided to do epoc bloods. Explained kidneys were not great or lactate. Explained her HR was high. Advised keep her in the hosp over night. Later day after, Sunday they rang my nana, explained she needed a Hysterectomy (11ye old dog) on Iv abx also no full biochem bloods done prior to putting her through Op. My nana agreed without family knowing really why this was needed and if this would keep her alive. Picked dog up Monday early phone call 7am to my nana to pick her up within the hour, dog lethargic and not eating and drinking. Vet standing holding dog without her comfort blanket, her eyes had not been cleaned as she has poorly eyes, she just looked worse than when we took her in. Very sad about the experience we had. My nana spent thousands of pounds trying to get dog well. Felt Op unnecessary (hysterectomy) and her high heart rate was not fixed when we took her to own Vets / breathing still bad. Sadly, she later died Monday we felt it was unfair to keep her alive, she had pain which was not even well controlled with meth. Vet at another hosp did Full bloods which only took 30 Min for result she had several problems- she was diagnosed with KD stage 3 & severe hyperkalemia alongside an Infection, pain & respiratory failing. We just feel full bloods should have be done initially considering how unwell she was we knew something was really wrong.As a family we are saddened by the experience and care at vetsnow. The thousand pound cost for the Op at vetsnow could have been used to do Full blood on our dog to rule out further problems before putting her through surgery. It was explained Monday when we picked up our Dog, Vetsnow were quite confused as to what was actually wrong with her. I asked kindly if they would handover verbally to dogs own vet on the Monday however this did not happen, and thought this would happen anyway. We just wish we had time to spend with her in her last few days rather than having operations which evidently did not make any different at the end. We feel decisions could have been made more empathethically on our dogs behalf and blood investigatioms could have be carried out before operating. Surely this would be the case in a human. Our dog was evidently very sick"
Vets Now is rated 4.44 based on 1,863 reviews