Vets Now Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Vets Now made you happy

"Frickin useless! Just answer the question!!! WHAT CAN I GIVE MY DOG FOR PAIN RELIEF!"
Are you Vets Now? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Vets Now receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Brilliant vets looked after my sash made her better but cost me a lot of money"
"Its been a few months now since i was there and had to let Chico go. The vets were brilliant and did everything they could but biopsy came back with bad prognosis. They were very sensitive and caring and took care of funeral arrangements for me. I would recommend Vets Now 100%"
"do not use this company my dog died because vets now vet did not know what to do Eleanor Forbes left her 9 hours before giving her plasma to clot her blood, I do have a written report to say this"
"Do not use these vets as they are very lazy and incompetent we admitted our dog he spent the night there under observation we went through the insurance company thought everything was okay until we got a letter through the door saying there is an outstanding balance and if we don’t pay it they are taking it to court and getting debt collectors out when we rang them to see what was going on they said the insurance dident pay out with in 30 days and instead of ringing us to let us know that they send out a threatening letter instead absolute scum"
"Very understanding made us feel welcome polite overall would recommend to anyone"
"Hi I’ve had one of the worst times with this vets, they don’t care about the animal, all they care about is HOW MUCH MONEY THEY CAN GET FROM U. The receptionists are the rudedest people I’ve ever dealt with. They don’t ring when they say they do. They don’t help u, they don’t give u bk the claims form so u can send it to ur insurance. They send it themselves and try and charge u for doing it. It’s absolutely rubbish vets , and this Is not the only time it’s happen to me!!! Shaun"
"The vet we saw was polite, friendly and professional. He was also very knowledgeable."
"I took Taffy (border collie) on sunday 25th november... after a couple of nights stay and the loving care vetsnow shown he is back home and doing well... thankyou ever so much to all that made my Boy well again, couldnt praise you all enough."
"We had a very sick dog who we thought we might loose. Vets Now were kind and caring. They looked after Muffin really well and he is now well on the road to recovery. Many many thanks. Wendy Baber"
"Had an emergency on Sunday and had to take my cat up to vets now, phoned up and they the receptionist was so lovely got me all sorted. Just sadly when I got there and I’m sure it was pablo, made me feel like it was as quick as they could get me in and out! Never fully found out what was wrong with my Nala and actually miss diagnosed her all together! Very disappointed and angry!! Had to then take her to Mauchline yesterday morning and now she’s have a few over night stays and isn’t very well! It isn’t cheap for vets now but I wasn’t bothered it was all about making sure Nala was ok, but sadly I’ve been charged a fortune for nothing!! Will be putting in a complaint as already spoke to my vet yesterday with how disappointed I am!"
"Very friendly and welcoming. Made the final moments with my dog Jake more easier."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Preston moor lane
"My dog received excellent care and he was really poorly"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Colchester
"All the staff were wonderful. My cat was seen quickly and treatment was effective. Such a relief. Would definitely use them again. They weren't cheap, but they were very good."
"I had to make a trip to vets now at 10:30pm i was a hysterical mess the amazing vet was calm and very kind she took my kitten away for an emergency operation and even called at 2am to tell me she was okay they have an amazing service and are very kind my kitten is doing well now thinks to the quick and amazing work from vets now. Ally loved all the cuddles and kisses she got from the vet and amazing nurses. Even when i called with concerns after the operation they where very quick giving information and allowing me to bring her back in for a check up. thank you so so so so much for saving ally's life."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Gillingham
"My lovely collie Flo was looked after so well in her final hours as were we all at a very sad time."
"Last Friday evening, my beloved Belgian Shepherd required immediate medical attention. After not being able to contact my prior emergency vets, VetsNow did not hesitate to let me come through. Everything was done, that could be done for my boy, but alas it was not meant to be and I had to let him go. The staff were fantastic with my dog and myself in such a difficult time, the entire time. Today I collected his ashes, in a most beautiful casket and was also given his paw prints and key-rings containing a lock of his fur - this gesture is so appreciated. Thank you to everyone at VetsNow Manchester"
"Very thorough checked Toby all over. What I was exorbitant was the price"
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Peterborough
"Ridiculously expensive and post-op contact at the call centre is almost non-existent."
Which Vets Now clinic or hospital did you attend? Wimborne practice
"Excellent service, I was able to make an appointment swiftly and with ease, the receptionist is so lovely too. We were seen promptly and the vet was very attentive. He explained what he was doing and how to best treat it. Thank you"
Vets Now is rated 4.35 based on 2,690 reviews