Vets Now Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Vets Now

About Vets Now: As the UKs leading pet emergency service we respond to almost half a million emergencies each year. Working in partnership with your vet, we’re your pet emergency service.

How would you rate Vets Now?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Mrs Jackie Wybrow
Verified Buyer
"Lovely people quick efficient service very expensive !"
Mrs Sandra Maxwell
Verified Buyer
"I am really happy with my visit my dog wasn’t nervous he is always made to feel comfortable and always spoke to nicely"
"Unfortunately my cat got hit by a car and a very kind lady took him to vets now. The lady at vets now Debbie was very compassionate and understanding. She organised my cats cremation for me and reassured me to take my time. Will defiantly use these vets in the future."
Miss Julie Gadsby
Verified Buyer
"They are caring and explain all the options to look at and try. They have helped me with my dogs. And my dogs are not afraid of them."
Mr Robert Kelly
Verified Buyer
"I thought your service was fantastic. would reccomend your service 2 anyone. thanks again for taking care of my beloved cat phantom. Still hurts as I miss him greatly. he was there for me when i had problems. he had a good life that's all I could do for him. thanks again"
Miss P Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Vets now was very understanding, polite to myself, wife and most of all my dog Molly"
Mrs Denise Lilly
Verified Buyer
"Very professional staff explain everything that your pet will go through sadly our pet Rocco had to be euthanized and the staff there gave us all the time we needed"
Mrs D Ross
Verified Buyer
"Took very good care of my pooch and made sure I was fully informed of everything going on. Was never a hassle for me to phone for updates at any time of the day or night."
Mr Ian Kent
Verified Buyer
"Friendly personal service, easy to understand what was happening, professional and very caring towards our pet."
"They were very attentive and thorough with my pet."
Prof Bonnie Steves
Verified Buyer
"Vets explained diagnosis well. Had very good people skills in giving me very bad news. Were very caring of my dog. And were correct and skilled in treating diagnosis."
Mr Iain Hendy
Verified Buyer
"They tried very hard to save our pet rabbit,"
Miss V Smith
Verified Buyer
"Liz Welsh was excellent when admitting our dog in. She was very professional - informative and very aware of the stresses of myself and kids feelings about our dog undergoing surgery. Receptionists dealt with us very promptly also. Very clear after care talk and information sheets."
Ms Emma Bourdaise
Verified Buyer
"Great service for my pet Early hours in the morning not the result I wanted but yeah services was better than Anywhere else I had been."
"my dog was referred to vets now as she had a heart murmur and needed to be drained and stabilised of fluid that never happened and all the vet Eleanor Forbes wanted to do was put her to sleep, I picked her up next morning to go for surgery she walked in but could not walk out and looked like a beached whale full of fluid and I could not see her till I paid £2000 she ended up being put to sleep by another vet as they could not do anything for her"
Marilyn Martin
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent care very professional."
"Excellent customer care from start to finish and seem to have a real care for my pet's welfare. Also I felt that the vet was very knowledgeable and calm which helped me to discuss things. Lovely people."
"Expert advice, service and comfort."
"spoke to an awesome lass about 2am this morning, was very nice and knowledgable and put our minds at rest about our rabbit dumpling sneaking some chocolate sorry I forgot her name but it was the Dunkirk Notts branch"
Dr Robert Robertson
Verified Buyer
"Need to keep client informed about charges to invoice. Admin and vets not well coordinated. Veterinary care good."
Vets Now is rated 4.59 based on 525 reviews