Variety Cruises Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Variety Cruises

About Variety Cruises: Embracing the philosophy of elegance, intimacy and adventure, Variety Cruises operates 11 state-of-the-art SOLAS certified yachts hosting less than 71 passengers around the world. Each yacht has an intimate ambiance and a community of like-minded fellow travelers. Known for its high passenger-to-crew ratio, averaging 2 passengers to 1
crew, Variety staff offer personal attention to all passengers.

Since 1968, Variety Cruises as a family-owned cruise company has been delivering
cruise experiences that focus on the destination, while guests enjoy unique benefits of what small ships offers. Our ships serve handpicked destinations worldwide including Greece, the Adriatic Sea, Bali & Indonesian islands, Borneo, Thailand, Israel, Egypt & Jordan, the Cape Verde Islands, the Seychelles, Costa Rica & the Panama, Cuba, West Indies, Spain & Portugal, and Iceland. Variety Cruises’ ships dock right in the heart of the destination and offer multiple swim stops right off the vessel in secluded bays. To learn more, please visit www.varietycruises.com

+30 210 6919191

club@varietycruises.com

214-216 Syngrou Avenue

Tell us how Variety Cruises made you happy

Anne C
"Stepping onboard a Variety small cruise-ship is like coming back to your favourite greek Island 💙"
Kerry C
"What made us happy? Small chip cruising with personalised service by the staff and crew. The Captain had our safety in mind and the crew set out to ensure we enjoyed and our time at sea and the activities on land. Nothing was too much trouble. We loved our Greek island trip and can't wait to do another."
Denise S
"I am travelling with variety cruises for more than 15 years and I have collected the best memories as souvenirs. Excellent service, amazing destinations, unique feeling. Can’t wait for another on board experience #iseayourworld"
"I had to cancel a reservation for a trip 8 months in advance of travel. The trip was cancelled on June 18 2019 ( cruise was for 22 FEB 20) I was advised that they would refund the deposit of Euro 400. I have supplied all bank details. However,I have sent follow up emails enquiring about the refund but they all go unanswered. So it appears that the funds are now lost - Anne Weldon Martin"
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"Well informed itinerary each day, safety first. Great meals, met lots of different nationalitys"
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"It was a good, clean ship with nice food and clear information about the daily activities."
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"Our cruise was very pleasant. We rate the staff and all facilities very highly. Despite there being a change in plans due to very bad weather in the main channel, we all happily accepted the Captain's advise and made the best of the change in destinations. Everyone was very courteous and happy, the tour guide Stella was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble for her and her knowledge of English and information that she gave us on the islands and their archaeological sites was second to none. Well done Variety Cruises !!!"
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"We had an excellent cruise director -- Joseph -- who was extremely accommodating and a wonderful tour guide on our excursions. The staff was great. The food was good and plentiful, including options for us vegetarians. Our ship, the Harmony G was very comfortable. I would recommend the trip to others."
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"We cruised the Cyclades on the Harmony G, June 14-21 and loved every minute of our time. We were very lucky to have beautiful weather and calm seas. We thoroughly enjoyed the historical sites we visited and all the ports of call. We also met lots of friendly fellow travellers and will keep in touch with some of them. Jospeh is a wonderful cruise director, knowledgeable and passionate about his country. All of the crew were helpful and friendly."
Other Variety Cruises destinations in my Bucket List Cyclades Isles of Greece
"One in August 2018"
"Friendly crew, good food, cabin in need of a bit of tlc."
Other Variety Cruises destinations in my Bucket List Cape Verde
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"Happy ,helpful crew Good food and plentiful Adequate cabin Good trips ashore Goo d information about the trips and local history"
"We had a superb trip aboard Harmony G around Cap Verde and thoroughly enjoyed the small ship experience."
"Great ship, stunning scenery, amazing crew, yummy food, and being a small ship I felt surrounded by friends. If I didn’t have to pay extra for being a solo traveller I would be back sooner. Regards Dianne"
"We are already dreaming of another trip as our first vacation was wonderful. We have recommended Variety Cruises to friends too!"
Other Variety Cruises destinations in my Bucket List Greece
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"The make up of the cruise visiting the Islands was good. The crew were excellent, so was the food The BBQ on shore, the meats were cold as they had been cooked elsewhere. There were BBQs on site so the meats could have been cooked fresh (there was enough time and other tour operators were doing it) The ship furnishings were a bit dated and could do with up grading. Otherwise most enjoyable"
"We had a great time with excellent food , companions and daily landings that allowed walking and climbing to sights."
Other Variety Cruises destinations in my Bucket List Iceland
"We don’t feel that the cruise itself was value for money. For the amount spent we felt that the shore tours/activities should have been included in the price. We were disappointed that we did not get to Crete but do understand that the weather plays its part. The crew were excellent as was the general accommodation and food."
"Fabulous 8 day cruise on the Harmony G -June 2019! Joseph, our cruise coordinator was amazing as were all the staff on board. The perfect way to visit the beautiful islands of Greece -highly recommend to anyone wanting a small ship experience and have a touch of luxury also! Thank you Variety Cruises for providing such a wonderful experience."
Other Variety Cruises destinations in my Bucket List Adriatic Sea
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"Visited great islands in the Cyclades."
Other Variety Cruises destinations in my Bucket List Egypt, Jordan & Israel
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? yes
"The crew did all that we would have expected from them but went further and showed a genuine interest in all the passengers."
Would you travel on board Variety Cruises fleet again? no
"The ship was very dated. My cabin decor was old and wallpaper patched in places. The ensuite was dated and dirty. There was mould on the grout on the tiles. The captain was rude and didn't want to get to know the guests. Over all my cruise was very expensive for what I received"
"Food was excellent"