Vapour Depot Reviews

Read Vapour Depot Reviews

Sales@vapourdepot.com

32C Metcalfe Road, Skippers Lane, ,

Tell us how Vapour Depot made you happy
Excellent products. All flavours tried are of a high quality and taste amazing. Delivery always super fast. Highly recommend.
Never buy my liquid elsewhere! Top service from these guys.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
ืฉื™ืจื•ืช ืžืขื•ืœื” ื•ืขื ื• ืœื™ ืขืœ ื›ืœ ื”ืฉืืœื•ืช! ืืฉืžื— ืœืงื ื•ืช ืž ื—ื™ื™ื‘ืจื” ื”ื–ืืช ื’ื ื‘ืขืชื™ื“!
Ive used these guys for a good few years now and never had any issues,very knowledgeable and have plenty of choice from flavours to hardware. 5 stars .
I thougt it was too good to be true, 120ML at this low price. Recieved my juices and wow, best flavors I have ever had in years of vaping! Very impessed
Excellent service from start to finish highly recommended
Professional, committed and friendly attitude
The eliquids are good quality but the packaging and bottles are not really strong enlough for international deliveries. When I opened the package all the contents were soaked in eliquid. It won't put me off re-ordering at least once more.
Hi Stephanie, Thanks for the review and letting us know about the issue. We'll send you an email shortly to check the specifics and replace whatever had leaked in your next order. Thanks Stu
These guys are always so helpful, and the range is second to none.
Always a great service ๐Ÿ˜
Flavour was perfect!! Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you x
Fast dispatch, great liquids at a good price
Fast delivery. Good product. Same as described.
Very good well pleased
Absolutely brilliant. Been in contact with them since November for advice as someone new to vaping. No question was too much trouble for them, no matter how daft it seemed!
Great products, fantastic customer service.
Thanks for the review Kevin, it's really appreciated :)
Extremely quick shipping, and very responsive when I had a question. Perfect shopping experience!
Best place to shop for concentrates
good flavours ,quick delivery
The products received from Vapours Depot are always spot on, I especially like the discovery I made of WS-23, a nice cooling agent not mint or menthol but creates a cool hit and a great addition to most recipes, around 1 to 2 percent is plenty.
No hassle transaction. One of the items was set up so I couldnโ€™t select the colour I wanted. Emailed them & it was resolved very quickly. Ordered it & it was added to my existing order. Came quickly & was well packaged..
Vapour Depot is rated 4.80 based on 368 reviews