Vapour Depot Reviews

Read Vapour Depot Reviews

Sales@vapourdepot.com

32C Metcalfe Road, Skippers Lane, ,

Tell us how Vapour Depot made you happy
Quick delivery to Europe, customs in my country took a few days but Vapour Depot was really quick.
One item of my order wasn't in stock and they looked through previous orders for a flavour which i would probably like. Great service!
They are really quick and trustworthy
Very happy with service so far. Good products. Can recommend Coil Spill Bakers Daughter and One Hit Wonder Glazed Donut. Slowly making my way through the long list of juices.
Excellent quick and efficient delivery
Brilliant service and quick delivery. Happy with everything 😊
Quick postage, great prices. Easy transaction.
Great company to deal with
Original delivery was delayed, however this was more the fault of the postal service and Vapour Depot offered great customer service in helping me with this issue and resending the delivery
Hi there,
Thanks for alerting us of the missing package. I've checked your order and can see it was upgraded to 1st Class delivery, which was dispatched on 24/12 (Christmas Eve). Once the packages are dispatched we rely on Royal Mail to deliver within their specified time frames, unfortunately these times can be longer at the moment due to the ongoing pandemic and bank holidays over the Christmas period. That said, I would have certainly expected your order to have arrived by now. I'll instruct our warehouse team to reship your order on Monday. We will also send you an email shortly. Thanks. Stuart
Always the best service from Vapour Depot. Never fail to disappoint and wouldn't shop anywhere else.
Good flavours, excellent service
Excellent service and product range. Used them for several orders now.
Exceeded expectations. Found the exact juice I wanted which i had struggled to find. Quick delivery.
Products were delivered very well packaged and the blueberry slice short shot I got is sooo nice.
Great company, was gutted when they didn’t do e liquid subscription anymore but found out they do mystery e liquid boxes
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the review. We are definitely bringing back the subscription boxes. We're just trying to work out how to do them correctly on our new website platform currently and aiming to go live around spring next year :)
Perfect product and perfect turnaround time from placing order to receiving it. Highly recommended
Fits and works well with my zeus x and x mesh rta set ups
First order on vapourdepot.com ans I'm very statisfied.
I live abroad (ASIA SE) and it took a week via Royal mail to get the parcel which is, in my opnion, quicker than what I expected.
The box wasn't in a very good shape after this long travel but nothing has been damaged.
Thanks!
Brilliant good prompt service. Have now started using regularly
Service was great, I'd accidentally
Provided the wrong billing address which in turn caused issues verifying my identity. They were super quick and helpful in resolving to ensure it didn't effect delivery schedules too much. They certainly listened to my likes/dislikes on the juice in the mystery box and the RTA they supplied is a quality piece of kit. Value is very good and I've placed another order already.
I come here to get my vape juice. It always gets posted quickly and arrives well packed.
Great choice and great service.
Vapour Depot is rated 4.79 based on 339 reviews