Vapour Depot Reviews

Stephen Murphy
Vapour Depot 5 star review on 25th September 2020
Vapour Depot 5 star review on 5th April 2019
Danijel Šaban
Excellent products. All flavours tried are of a high quality and taste amazing. Delivery always super fast. Highly recommend.
Bought multiple things from Vapour Depot, and I’ve felt let down. Their prepped stash liquids are great value and great quality. Never get liquid anywhere else again
Amazing delivery and a wide variety on products. Would defo continue buying from here
Fast and cheap delivery. Low prices for free delivery. All in all a good experience
Good price. Arrived quickly. I bought a bundle of five and would have liked to have been able to change one of the flavours. All in all a good service.
Great prices and quick delivery. Highly recommended
Great selections of E Liquids. Coil Star are the only sweetener free ones i could find and really helped extend the life of my coils as well as having some great flavours. Ordering is super simple and efficient and the same with delivery!
In my last review i wasn't positive about the communication and shipping time but boy did they redeem themselves. Shipping was insanely fast with one week and my juice box was better than expected. This is why I always order with Vapour Depot!
Hi Rene, Thank you for the review. Really glad we could turn things around for you, we really appreciate your feedback. Many thanks Stuart
Very good for the price and speedy delivery
Used vapour depot for the first time and all I can say is first class service. Best prices I’ve found anywhere and second to none on quality. Massive range of flavours and super fast delivery. Try them they won’t disappoint.
I have had such great service from Vapour Depot who kindly redirected my parcel to a new address when I mistakenly noted the wrong postcode - they are efficient, easy to contact and provide good products. Thank you
Allways get great service with a smile.
Packing good. No spillage on delivery. But.... 1 aroma from 6 ordered was not inside, actualy "KeyLime Pie" . So nevermind😉. Next Time I hope you do it better.
Been a long time customer and service is top quality.
I highly recommend Vapour Depot for their fantastic delivery times, quality of products and an aftersales service which is second to none. Very helpful and friendly staff who go the extra mile. They have secured my future business which i am grateful for. Oh! and great prices too! Many thanks. Neil
I can recommend the unsweetened Coil Star liquids as they don't kill my Innokin Z Coils. Coil Star liquids extend the coil life from 3/4 days with other liquids to 7 to 10 days.
Great service and good delivery,no complaints, good all round
Cracking service, I use vapour depot regularly.
Nearly always use this company to buy my flavours from, prices are not bad and delivery is usually very prompt.
Products are of great quality but shipping outside of GB is terrible. My order took 4 months to arrive in the Netherlands. Now i know that they can't help COVID and Brexit and the delays due to those circumstances but replying to every mail with "we can't help it, just wait" and not even replying to the final complaint at all is just plain rude. Ordered from the USA this time, took a month and shipping was cheaper. Not giving vapour depot another chance.
Hi Rene I’m sorry that you’ve had issues with how long your delivery has taken to arrive. I can see that the order was initially shipped on 12th August and arrived on 9th October for you due to the delays. I’ve spoken with the agent dealing with your support ticket and can see that they reached out to Royal Mail on several occasions to get a shipping update for you (and provided an update when Royal Mail had responded to us). The only information that we received back from Royal Mail is that it was in the destination country awaiting customs clearance for you. Checking the tracking information on the order, we can see that the customs delay was the case as this was indeed with Netherlands customs from 15th August until 8th October. I have checked in relation to a response on the final email and can see that we did fail to respond, which I apologise for. We’ve had some staff absences and it appears this support ticket wasn’t handed over correctly which we will implement a fix for going forward. We are dealing with longer international delivery times at the moment due to COVID and Brexit, however we are displaying warnings on our delivery information page and checkout page to advise delivery times may be significantly longer than expected. Once again we apologise that the order did not meet your expectations, Many thanks Stuart
Mostly very good except coustom-handling.
Vapour Depot is rated 4.79 based on 434 reviews