IronmasterUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend IronmasterUK
Read IronmasterUK Reviews

About IronmasterUK:

Ironmaster home strength training equipment was originally made available in the UK by Valley Fitness Ltd in 2008. We became IronmasterUK in 2017 after 9 years supplying thousands of Ironmaster home gyms, providing epic customer service and helping our customers avoid the headaches of training in commercial gyms.

020 77 88 77 10

info@ironmaster.co.uk

17A Ivel Road
Shefford
Bedfordshire
SG17 5LB

Tell us how IronmasterUK made you happy
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Nick M
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 13th April 2017
Simon
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 13th April 2017
William
What I will say the customers service leaves a lot to be desired I put an order in for multiple goods dumbells Superbench pro and various add ons which were accepted but when I tried to pay it kept telling me the goods were sold out after accepting my order,so I contacted customers services by email and by telephone and was told some1 would contact me soon,which did not happen,to try and rectify my problem which left a sour taste in the mouth and puts me off trying to order off them again Dave
Good morning Dave, thank you for leaving a review and apologies for the issues that you experienced. This was during the pre-order period yesterday where we received unprecedented levels of site visitors, emails, calls and orders. A full update/explanation can be found here: https://ironmaster.co.uk/covid-19/ We hope this clarifies the situation as we strive to offer the highest levels of customer service.
Delivered an order on time and with good communication.
Hi Stephen, thank you for leaving a review. If you have any questions about Ironmaster equipment in the future then please do not hesitate to let us know.
Very happy with the equipment, would recomment Valley Fitness, for equipment and delivery time
Thank you for leaving a review Gary. It's great to hear you are happy with the equipment and you would recommend Valley Fitness. If we can help with any future orders then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Had a Small delay on getting my item in stock, but the E-mails I received were honest and apologetic.
Thank you for leaving a review Nicola and apologies again for the slight delay. We hate it when there are issues out of our control and we hope the delay wasn't too much of an inconvenience.
IronmasterUK is rated 4.86 based on 120 reviews