IronmasterUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend IronmasterUK
Read IronmasterUK Reviews

About IronmasterUK:

Ironmaster home strength training equipment was originally made available in the UK by Valley Fitness Ltd in 2008. We became IronmasterUK in 2017 after 9 years supplying thousands of Ironmaster home gyms, providing epic customer service and helping our customers avoid the headaches of training in commercial gyms.

020 77 88 77 10

info@ironmaster.co.uk

17A Ivel Road
Shefford
Bedfordshire
SG17 5LB

Tell us how IronmasterUK made you happy
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Nick M
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 13th April 2017
Simon
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 13th April 2017
William
So after a few months of excited waiting, I finally received all my new Ironmaster stuff this last week. After years of inconsistent training, I decided last year to get into it seriously and decided on a whole host of new Ironmaster equipment including the SuperBench Pro and most of the attachments, QuickLock dumbbells and the cable tower. I want to say this gear is just top quality and extremely well made. It’s a real step up from my old gear and feels like going from amateur to Pro! It’s really taken my training to the next level. I only have very limited space in my garage (approx 2 sq metres) and the IM gear allows me to have a full gym in this very limited space! The SuperBench Pro is very versatile in terms of its angles and attachments and the QLDB’s are solid and just how I want a dumbbell to be...solid metal! The cable tower really takes it all to the next level allowing multiple cable exercises. So if you’re thinking about it, don’t hesitate to invest in this IM equipment. You won’t be disappointed!
I purchased an ironmaster machine from Ironmaster UK, and it all turned up ok, apart from a small chip on one of the uprights. But the company sorted it. The equipment though is really disappointing the paint work chips easily, especially on the accessories. I have only had it a year and now I am planning on selling. The high and low pulldown is pathetic, and once loaded, becomes heavy quickly. There is to much friction, between the patented bush, (a piece of plastic) creating drag. But luckily I had a power Tec lat machine to substitute .It is basically a glorified storage rack. The only positive is the ironmaster bench. You would be better off looking at ATX, Force USA or rogue smith achines.
Ordered without expecting a delivery until August because of totally understandable stock issues - amazed when a courier arrived with the complete order two days later! Really solid equipment and a team clearly doing all they can to get stuff out.
had a little problem with the return,but James solved it at the end. Probably should have been a little more patient.
Thank you for your review Ernest and apologies again for the delayed return issue. Hopefully our offices can get back to some kind of "normality" in the near future and any possible delays can be avoided. If we can help with anything else in the future then please do not hesitate to contact us. Stay healthy - The IronmasterUK Team
Attempted to preorder dumbbells at start of may got all items onto basket then website crashed, got emails saying my basket was saved and I could save queuing, on 4th of may went to till to pay for what was in basket and again crashed at payment section. Emailed at time and still waiting on reply very disappointed.
Good morning Joe thank you for leaving a review and apologies for the issues that you experienced. During the pre-order period we received unprecedented levels of site visitors, emails, calls, and orders. A full update/explanation was posted within a couple of hours here: https://ironmaster.co.uk/covid-19/ We hope this clarifies the situation as we strive to offer the highest levels of customer service.
What I will say the customers service leaves a lot to be desired I put an order in for multiple goods dumbells Superbench pro and various add ons which were accepted but when I tried to pay it kept telling me the goods were sold out after accepting my order,so I contacted customers services by email and by telephone and was told some1 would contact me soon,which did not happen,to try and rectify my problem which left a sour taste in the mouth and puts me off trying to order off them again Dave
Good morning Dave, thank you for leaving a review and apologies for the issues that you experienced. This was during the pre-order period yesterday where we received unprecedented levels of site visitors, emails, calls and orders. A full update/explanation can be found here: https://ironmaster.co.uk/covid-19/ We hope this clarifies the situation as we strive to offer the highest levels of customer service.
This review is WAY overdue but since I am using all my Ironmaster UK gear during the lockdown it seems appropriate, if somewhat belated. I bought a great package from James and it was delivered directly to me, by him, to Shepperton Studios where I was prepping TRANSFORMERS 5 with my stunt team. The dumbbells are bomb proof. Although I rarely used the full 165lbs set I have loaded them up and they are weighted perfectly. The quick-lock system is very easy to use and the dumbbells are easy to manoeuvre into place for all training exercises. The SUPER BENCH is indeed super! These benches should be in all gyms. Simply stand on the lever and adjust. No bending over and so many increments are available to get the perfect angle. I have developed a training program around just these dumbbells alone called POWER 10 and it is without a doubt one of the best system I've designed. With the IRONMASTER UK Dumbbells it's a match made in heaven. I cannot recommend these enough and not just for home gyms but for ALL gyms. If I had a gym (and I intend to in the future) I will have 10 sets of these! Superb! Nick McKinless Action Director/Strength Coach www.beyondstrong.com www.nickmckinless.com
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 6th April 2020
The Super Pro Bench is as expected, high quality and delivered on time. It's great to see that at least Ironmaster can produce a product that is actually straight. That may sound a strange comment but I've purchased several machines from so called reputable supplier's over the years that have been way out of line. And then I've had wait literally months in some cases for them to change the offending part. The Founder of the company James has the personality to match the product. Check out James's story on the Ironmaster website.
Customer service is without fault, polite, prompt and efficient. The Dumbells are absolutely excellent. The quality is top, they are virtuality indestructible and they feel/operate for me, more favourably than any other Dumbells I have used, and I have used them all I assure you. The bench is well worth getting too, easy assembly and looks great. Very happy with these. Ordered to Ireland FYI.
I quickly received a replacement order hassle free. I couldn't be happier with the service that Ironmaster provided. It's not the first time I've used them and it most definitely won't be the last... I highly recommended Them. Thanks a million Ironmaster team!
Got the Iron master quick lock dumbbells and what an amazing bit of kit, the build quality is exceptional, the plate change is quick and easy and the customer service was excellent, delighted with my purchase!!
I bought the superbench with spotting stands for my Gym, Ironwerx Gym in Barrow in Furness. I wanted it as soon as I saw in on the Ironmasteruk website, I thought "what a brilliant idea and concept". Coupled with fast delivery and excellent customer service I will definitely be purchasing from them again. Everyone here is really pleased with it as am I. So pleased in fact I'm going to get another 2 superbenches to stop people fighting over it lol.
Top quality products with very little footprint despite being pricey. Would highly recommend! Customer service, even though not always having everything on stock, has always shown great communication.
Great product and excellent customer service. A bit expensive but you get what you pay for.
best adjustable dumbbells ive ever owned, great customer service from James, thank you very much, will be ordering again in the future
Decent equipment but poor customer service. I made an order to be told that some of the equipment wasn't in stock and arranged delivery for the following week which was fine by me. When the first shipment arrived, some of the equipment was damaged and a piece of equipment was missing (not the piece that was due to be delivered later but ANOTHER piece missing). I complained and received an email a few days later saying they could send a replacement or offer me a discount on future products which I took them up on. I have now waited in for 2 days, waiting for the missing equipment from my original order to turn up, which was supposed to turn up yesterday. Tried calling customer service but they couldn't get me through and I've been given no tracking information or idea of when I should be receiving anything. In summary, damaged and missing equipment with minimal communication unless chased.
sometimes it takes time to arrive, but its worth waiting, best adjustable dumbbells i ever owned, especially want to thank James for solving little problem. best customer service
I have use Ironmaster a couple of times already this year for dumbells and now a Kettlebell handle. The equipment is of a very high quality and has allowed me to improve my training while taking up considerably less space. The company are a joy to deal with and I can only review them and their product as 'highly recommmended'.
I spent a month researching adjustable dumbbells and finally decided on Ironmaster. I'm really glad I did. I rarely write reviews but i had to for ironmaster. It's the only way to go. These are real, iron weights, just like at the gym. I bought dumbbells, bench and other items. I love these dumbbells. They are a little pricey but are easy to store and take up little room. the weights can be changed quickly once you get the hang of it. The weights lock in place and I feel 100% safe using them and they feel like real dumbbells. This bench is AWESOME! It is exactly what I hoped it would be. Very sturdy and quality made. It is very simple to put together and also to change angles. I have bought the attachment for legs, chin and dip. I’m so impressed by quality of ironmaster I’ll be making another purchase of IM 2000 Additionally the customer service was top notch.
These are the best dumbbells I have ever owned and I’ve had quite a few over the years. Just bought the EZ curl bar which is great the discs don’t rotate and the spin locks don’t work loose. Great service too
IronmasterUK is rated 4.87 based on 119 reviews