IronmasterUK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IronmasterUK

About IronmasterUK: Ironmaster home strength training equipment was originally made available in the UK by Valley Fitness Ltd in 2008. We became IronmasterUK in 2017 after 9 years supplying thousands of Ironmaster home gyms, providing epic customer service and helping our customers avoid the headaches of training in commercial gyms.

020 77 88 77 10

info@ironmaster.co.uk

17A Ivel Road
Shefford
Bedfordshire
SG17 5LB

Tell us how IronmasterUK made you happy

"I have use Ironmaster a couple of times already this year for dumbells and now a Kettlebell handle. The equipment is of a very high quality and has allowed me to improve my training while taking up considerably less space. The company are a joy to deal with and I can only review them and their product as 'highly recommmended'."
"I spent a month researching adjustable dumbbells and finally decided on Ironmaster. I'm really glad I did. I rarely write reviews but i had to for ironmaster. It's the only way to go. These are real, iron weights, just like at the gym. I bought dumbbells, bench and other items. I love these dumbbells. They are a little pricey but are easy to store and take up little room. the weights can be changed quickly once you get the hang of it. The weights lock in place and I feel 100% safe using them and they feel like real dumbbells. This bench is AWESOME! It is exactly what I hoped it would be. Very sturdy and quality made. It is very simple to put together and also to change angles. I have bought the attachment for legs, chin and dip. I’m so impressed by quality of ironmaster I’ll be making another purchase of IM 2000 Additionally the customer service was top notch."
"These are the best dumbbells I have ever owned and I’ve had quite a few over the years. Just bought the EZ curl bar which is great the discs don’t rotate and the spin locks don’t work loose. Great service too"
"After many hours of researching for the best company for home gym equipment I eventually found Ironmaster and have never looked back since. I have literally purchased every item on the website and thoroughly recommend their products. Defo recommend."
"I purchased the "Package 3 - The Standard Home Gym" plus the "Wheel Kit". The quality of the equipment speaks for itself and I feel it is well worth the price. I also have to give credit to James from Ironmaster UK for his excellent customer service. Throughout the buying process I had several questions regarding payment & delivery. He was always extremely quick to respond to my enquiries within a few hours. Overall, I very pleased with my purchase as I feel I now have a home gym for life!"
"Well what can I say..... owned lots of equipment from various well known brands and Ironmaster is on top of their game. The Ironmaster Super Bench is awesome, very robust and the quality is second to none. Don’t go for cheaper alternatives, buy the well priced Ironmater Super Bench, you won’t be disappointed. All round great piece of kit. James from Ironmaster UK was very helpful from the initial quote and the aftersales service was fantastic. Will 100% use again."
"Was looking to add to some dumbbells for home gym, and selected Ironmaster due to the good reputation and reviews they have. Ordered 54kg dumbbell and stand along with kettlebell and calf block, as soon as arrived I eagerly unpacked and tested almost straight away. Verdict: absolute class, well built, good grippy handles, easy to change weights, and takes up so little space, absolutely perfect for any home gym. By my reckoning I have 24 pairs of dumbbells from 2.5kg all the way to 54kg for a fraction of the cost and storage space compared to fixed dumbbells, with no loss of quality, would go so far as saying are better quality than most gym dumbbells I’ve used. #impressed"
"I was really impressed with the website and how easy the 0% finance was, and following that was delivery just a day later! Incredible considering I purchased it at 9pm Wednesday and had it with me by 7pm Thursday! Now that it’s set up in my gym, I’m incredibly happy with the feel, quality and appearance of the set. And I don’t see how you can beat it for that price!"
"Amazing build quality, super fast delivery! Without doubt this is the best product for training at home with limited space. I spent ages reading up on various different products and this one without doubt works for me. The design is ergonomical and spacing saving. What makes this product stand out from the rest is how it can be upgraded and the fact that you can add a full blown pull up bar to the bench is out of this world!!! Really pleased with my purchase."
"Excellent product and excellent service. I am so chuffed with my new dumbbells. They are real quality pieces of engineering. The service was brilliant answering all questions and the delivery was fuss free and very quick."
"This is my second review for the mighty ironmaster as I have added to my home gym the quick lock adjustable kettlebell with add on kit and a calf block . Firstly as with all ironmaster products they arrived well packaged and in immaculate condition. The kettlebell handle is the perfect size for single hand or both hands and the grip and thickness is spot on it's not to smooth and not to harsh, the shape of the bell is where the ironmaster comes into it's own,as its unique shape allows for it to fit perfectly into the forearm when performing clean and press without pressure on the forearm and without any worries of it rolling off which is great from a coaching point of view when you need to break an exercise down into segments.The quick lock system is faultless and with no rattles when in motion .The calf block is again a solid piece of kit and again a perfect size for seated and standing calf raise with no wobble, all in all a fantastic purchase if you are looking for a complete set of kettlebells that can be stored virtually anywhere without compromising on quality it's the brand for you. Looking forward to my hyper core attachment next ,many thanks for the fab service Gav"
"I purchased the super bench plus attachments after careful consideration and I have to say it's as solid as a rock in any position, my only slight niggle is the height of the super bench In it's flat position but I bought some 30mm thick mats to place under my feet, or put the bench at 5 degree incline and it's perfect and I'm only 5 feet 8.The cable tower is very smooth and does not wobble under load on a par with kit I used as a pt and natural body builder. If the guys at Ironmaster could design a quicker way to adjust the pads on the cable tower for larger and smaller quads it would be even better great service top quality kit and a fantastic price all makes for a fab home gym and I still have space for more, many thanks gav."
"Excellent customer service! Great delivery times. Friendly staff!"
"Amazing customer care. Great service. Thank you!"
"Great service, great products, would buy from them again. The Ironmaster adjustable kettle bell works great."
"I have built a home gym with Ironmaster equipment from Valley Fitness - dumbells, kettlebell and the super bench. All of these items are of fantastic quality and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for good quality home gym equipment. I would also highly recommend Valley Fitness for the excellent quality of their service and delivery. Absolutely fantastic all round!"
"Great customer service and quality products."
"Great service,we were able to replace our warn out cables. ..now are machine is like new."
"Quality bench and dumbbells with no defects after a year of use, will be buying more products soon."
Thank you for leaving a review Paul, it's most appreciated. When you are ready to purchase more equipment, please let us know if you have any questions as we would be happy to help.
"Valley fitness stocked the equipment I wanted (Ironmaster bench) and a good range of accessories. This was all delivered. Ery promptly and very well srapped ie no risk of damage in transit. I couldn't fault the service"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Russell. We hope you are getting on well with your Super Bench and if you need anything else then please let us know.
IronmasterUK is rated 4.94 based on 102 reviews