IronmasterUK Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend IronmasterUK

About IronmasterUK: Ironmaster home strength training equipment was originally made available in the UK by Valley Fitness Ltd in 2008. We became IronmasterUK in 2017 after 9 years supplying thousands of Ironmaster home gyms, providing epic customer service and helping our customers avoid the headaches of training in commercial gyms.

020 77 88 77 10

info@ironmaster.co.uk

17A Ivel Road
Shefford
Bedfordshire
SG17 5LB

How would you rate IronmasterUK?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"This is my second review for the mighty ironmaster as I have added to my home gym the quick lock adjustable kettlebell with add on kit and a calf block . Firstly as with all ironmaster products they arrived well packaged and in immaculate condition. The kettlebell handle is the perfect size for single hand or both hands and the grip and thickness is spot on it's not to smooth and not to harsh, the shape of the bell is where the ironmaster comes into it's own,as its unique shape allows for it to fit perfectly into the forearm when performing clean and press without pressure on the forearm and without any worries of it rolling off which is great from a coaching point of view when you need to break an exercise down into segments.The quick lock system is faultless and with no rattles when in motion .The calf block is again a solid piece of kit and again a perfect size for seated and standing calf raise with no wobble, all in all a fantastic purchase if you are looking for a complete set of kettlebells that can be stored virtually anywhere without compromising on quality it's the brand for you. Looking forward to my hyper core attachment next ,many thanks for the fab service Gav"
"I purchased the super bench plus attachments after careful consideration and I have to say it's as solid as a rock in any position, my only slight niggle is the height of the super bench In it's flat position but I bought some 30mm thick mats to place under my feet, or put the bench at 5 degree incline and it's perfect and I'm only 5 feet 8.The cable tower is very smooth and does not wobble under load on a par with kit I used as a pt and natural body builder. If the guys at Ironmaster could design a quicker way to adjust the pads on the cable tower for larger and smaller quads it would be even better great service top quality kit and a fantastic price all makes for a fab home gym and I still have space for more, many thanks gav."
"Excellent customer service! Great delivery times. Friendly staff!"
"Amazing customer care. Great service. Thank you!"
"Great service, great products, would buy from them again. The Ironmaster adjustable kettle bell works great."
"I have built a home gym with Ironmaster equipment from Valley Fitness - dumbells, kettlebell and the super bench. All of these items are of fantastic quality and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for good quality home gym equipment. I would also highly recommend Valley Fitness for the excellent quality of their service and delivery. Absolutely fantastic all round!"
"Great customer service and quality products."
"Great service,we were able to replace our warn out cables. ..now are machine is like new."
"Quality bench and dumbbells with no defects after a year of use, will be buying more products soon."
Thank you for leaving a review Paul, it's most appreciated. When you are ready to purchase more equipment, please let us know if you have any questions as we would be happy to help.
"Valley fitness stocked the equipment I wanted (Ironmaster bench) and a good range of accessories. This was all delivered. Ery promptly and very well srapped ie no risk of damage in transit. I couldn't fault the service"
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Russell. We hope you are getting on well with your Super Bench and if you need anything else then please let us know.
"Great selection of equipment, waited a while to order and the things I wanted never went out of stock. Great customer service, quick responses and prompt delivery. What more could you want?"
Glad to hear that our equipment, customer service and delivery is up to scratch Colin. We aim for the best of these. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.
"Issue with delivery, put right immediately"
Sorry to hear that you had a delivery issue Robert, but hopefully we resolved it satisfactorily for you. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and if you need anything in the future then please let us know.
"Very Professional, Extremely Helpful - Fantastic Equipment - FIVE STARS"
Thank you for the five star review Nigel. We aim to please :-)
If we can help with anything in the future then please let us know.
"Good swift service, and great product."
Hi Jamie. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's most appreciated. Please let us know if you need anything in the future and we'll try our best to help.
"EXCELLENT EQUIPMENT & SERVICE"
Thank you for leaving a review. It's great to hear that you found our service and equipment excellent. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.
"I ordered a kettle bell for my husband in January 2016, but it arrived with a damaged/rusty handle. James was helpful and advised that he would check stock to arrange an exchange, but I did not hear further from him. This was despite his assurance that he would contact me personally when new stock arrived. For this reason I would not order again."
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please accept our sincere apologies for your experience. We aim for epic 5 star customer service and it seems on this rare occasion we have not delivered and have let you down. Please may you email us so that we can investigate the issue and try to make things right for you? Apologies again.
"Quick delivery which was easy to track with constant updates of arrival. Prices were competitive and the website was easy to use."
Hi Liam. Many thanks for the review. We hope you are getting on well with the equipment and we're happy that the delivery process was quick and easy. If you need any help with equipment in the future then please do not hesitate to let us know.
"Friendly, helpful staff and stock that can't be found elsewhere!"
Thanks for leaving a review Bert and we're glad you had a great customer experience - that's what we always aim for :-)
""
Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review. It's most appreciated and we're here to help if you need anything in the future.
"Excellent Ironmaster equipment with prompt, professional service from Valley Fitness. Very well packed and all equipment in perfect order on receipt. Thoroughly recommended"
Hi Paul. Thank you for the review. Great to hear that you are happy with the equipment and the service that we provided. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.
IronmasterUK is rated 4.93 based on 92 reviews