IronmasterUK Reviews

of reviewers recommend IronmasterUK
Read IronmasterUK Reviews

About IronmasterUK:

Ironmaster home strength training equipment was originally made available in the UK by Valley Fitness Ltd in 2008. We became IronmasterUK in 2017 after 9 years supplying thousands of Ironmaster home gyms, providing epic customer service and helping our customers avoid the headaches of training in commercial gyms.

020 77 88 77 10

info@ironmaster.co.uk

17A Ivel Road
Shefford
Bedfordshire
SG17 5LB

Tell us how IronmasterUK made you happy
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 6th April 2020
Nick M
Simon
William
Decent equipment but poor customer service. I made an order to be told that some of the equipment wasn't in stock and arranged delivery for the following week which was fine by me. When the first shipment arrived, some of the equipment was damaged and a piece of equipment was missing (not the piece that was due to be delivered later but ANOTHER piece missing). I complained and received an email a few days later saying they could send a replacement or offer me a discount on future products which I took them up on. I have now waited in for 2 days, waiting for the missing equipment from my original order to turn up, which was supposed to turn up yesterday. Tried calling customer service but they couldn't get me through and I've been given no tracking information or idea of when I should be receiving anything. In summary, damaged and missing equipment with minimal communication unless chased.
Lost 65lbs so far since my purchase of the Ironmaster and packed on at least 15lbs of muscle. I work out in a space 7' by 5' so compactness and ease of assembly are paramount. I have a fully functional free weights gym in a tiny wooden shed. Sent quickly and in good condition. I recommend both the product and the provider. 5*
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 13th April 2017
Thank you for your kind review William and well done on your hard work! It's amazing what can be done in a restricted space. If we can help with anything in the future then please let us know.
Really quick replies and accomodated an unusual request which they really didnt need to. Brilliant business to deal with. Very happy customer. Highly reccomend.
Thank you for the review Jon. We will always accommodate requests if possible and we're glad we could help you. If you need any further help then please let us know.
Attempted to preorder dumbbells at start of may got all items onto basket then website crashed, got emails saying my basket was saved and I could save queuing, on 4th of may went to till to pay for what was in basket and again crashed at payment section. Emailed at time and still waiting on reply very disappointed.
Good morning Joe thank you for leaving a review and apologies for the issues that you experienced. During the pre-order period we received unprecedented levels of site visitors, emails, calls, and orders. A full update/explanation was posted within a couple of hours here: https://ironmaster.co.uk/covid-19/ We hope this clarifies the situation as we strive to offer the highest levels of customer service.
Customer service is without fault, polite, prompt and efficient. The Dumbells are absolutely excellent. The quality is top, they are virtuality indestructible and they feel/operate for me, more favourably than any other Dumbells I have used, and I have used them all I assure you. The bench is well worth getting too, easy assembly and looks great. Very happy with these. Ordered to Ireland FYI.
Well what can I say..... owned lots of equipment from various well known brands and Ironmaster is on top of their game. The Ironmaster Super Bench is awesome, very robust and the quality is second to none. Don’t go for cheaper alternatives, buy the well priced Ironmater Super Bench, you won’t be disappointed. All round great piece of kit. James from Ironmaster UK was very helpful from the initial quote and the aftersales service was fantastic. Will 100% use again.
I just cannot fault Valley Fitness. The customer service is second to none and I was made to feel like I was genuinely a valued customer. I even asked James for a little favor and he happily obliged. Highly recommended by myself, and I have made a couple of big purchases. I got to see and try some of their equipment at Bodypower Expo 2015 and was blown away by the quality, which is how I came to be a customer. First class all the way.
IronmasterUK 5 star review on 13th April 2017
Thank for taking the time to leave a detailed and positive review Simon. It's great to hear that you are getting on well with the equipment and I can confirm that you really are a valued customer. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Really good system and the bench is second to none, recommended! In fact I need more plates so will be ordering soon. It's a lifetime purchase, so worth the extra cost over other cut price gear.
It's great to hear that you are happy with your investment Andrew and we look forward to receiving your next order. Thank you for the review and please contact us if you need advice on your next purchase.
I initially had reservations about spending this amount of money on a weight bench when there were cheaper alternatives, but after using if for a few months I can now say it was worth every penny! Sounds cliche' but i really think it was worth the extra cash for the professional level of quality when it came to the materials used and how the bench was put together. Once it's locked out it is incredibly sturdy, therefore I have no worry's pressing heavy weights. The dip bars and decline attachments work well and have definitely added another dimension to my workouts. To anyone considering this purchase I would say believe the hype! You wont be disappointed.
It's great to hear that you are enjoying your equipment, so thank you very much for leaving a review James. Ironmaster have tried to use the highest quality materials that should last a lifetime.
Excellent updates on my order when phoning up. Was always called back promptly when James was unavailable to take my call. I am saving up for a bench! Thanks.
Thank you for the testimonial Ben, it really helps. We're happy that you appreciated the updates and we're looking forward to receiving your next order. Please let us know if we can help in any way.
Cannot fault Valley Fitness my items were despatched the same day and I received them the next day. Brilliant with the package tracking which meant I didn't have to wait around at home. Thanks
It's great to hear that our delivery process is helpful and makes things easy. Thank you for your review Darren.
Excellent, speedy service. Would use again.
Thank you for your comments Nathan, it's great to hear that you will shop with us again. If we can help with anything then please get in touch.
Purchased the Superbench bundle following previously buying the quick lock dumbbells. I am equally as satisfied with the bench as I was the dumbbells, the quality is very good and I can see it lasting a lifetime without issue. The item came in two seperate packages, one arrived but not the other, contacted Valley and they were quick to reply, in the meantime the other arrived but hats off to Valley and their customer service. If you want a heavy duty bench that will stand the test of time then don't quibble and buy the Superbench.
Thanks for the review and your comments. Apologies again for the packages arriving separately and we hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience. If you're after expanding your home gym and need some assistance, then please let us know. Thanks again.
These quick lock dumbbells with add on kit and stand are excellent, very durable and definitely the best adjustable dumbbells I have ever seen. Delivery was also very fast, thank you Valley Fitness.
We're pleased to hear you're getting on well with the adjustable dumbbells and that they we delivered quickly. Thank you for your comments James and please let us know if we can help in the future.
Great equipment fast hassle free delivery
Thank you for leaving a review and for your positive comments Alex. They really help us and our customers.
Quality products delivery quickly. Top Service.
Thanks for your comments Aled. We're glad you were happy.
I found Valley fitness very helpful and the main founder d James very informative and friendly Iron master come highly rated and warranty is worth the price tag I did try for a discount but failed if you don't ask you don't get and unfortunately I didn't get lol But I would highly recommend Valley if your looking for iron master products
Hi David, thank you for the review - it really helps us and our customers. We try to offer the best value on our equipment all the time and hopefully the warranties show they gear will last a lifetime. Thanks again and let us know if we can help in the future.
IronmasterUK is rated 4.86 based on 120 reviews