use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy

Chris B
"Very pleased with the recent purchase from use-ip.co.uk The website was detailed and the order process was excellent. The product was shipped quickly and I was able to set it up easily. The quality of the ip camera purchased is superb quality in day and night. Good customer service follow up and I will definitely be ordering from them again, many thanks!"
Ben J
"my first NVR. Overall works great so far 3-4 weeks in and not once had an error. software and set up was a bit clunky as no real instruction manual but i suspect Hikvision expect to sell to trade mainly. few you tube videos later i was all up and running. hikconnect also works excellent, once i set up app and triggers the messages works great with no problems i installed the cameras DS-2CD2385G1-I 8MP Turret Camera and fed cable through walls. no need to but a adapter plate for cables if you drill a 22mm hole in wall for RJ45 connection. Overall quality is excellent via streaming and recordings. Night time also excellent and very clear. currently only gone to 1080p 20FPS but will change shortly to the highest settings to test. Overall really pleased with this unit. shame i bought 3 weeks before black ones came out lol ;-) assistance was great when needed but plenty of youtube videos to assist and the useip forums excellent."
"I highly recommend use-IP to anyone planning a cctv installation. I found the use-IP, YouTube videos & online forum a great resource for information during my cctv research. I called use-IP and spoke to Gilly who answered all of my questions and gave me some great advice. She asked me to email in some pictures of my house and confirmed the suitability of my intended camera locations. I placed the order and the items were quickly dispatched and delivered to my home. This weekend, with the help of the use-IP ‘Mega thread’ I have finished the installation of my Hikvision cctv equipment and got the system up and running. I am very pleased with the results so far and just need to fine tune the settings and recording schedule. The picture quality is great both night and day and the IR recording in the dark is really quite impressive. Thanks to the team at use-IP for the excellent customer service and reassuring offer of support if I need in the future."
"Hikvision Camera working well - as expected. Order arrived in good time and well packaged."
"Really helpful when i contacted them via telephone, the guides and information contained within the forums section of the website are packed with helpful tips and hints for a novice to CCTV about how set up a system from scratch. YouTube videos giving advice about camera selection are really helpful. Their Prices are among the lowest i’ve found on the internet, the difference being, the guys at use-ip will actually help you with your system if you run into difficulty, if you’ve managed to find a camera from another, faceless internet site a little bit cheaper, and then run into difficulty setting it up the don’t expect the same level up support as if you had purchased from use-ip i’ve purchased 4 cameras from them and i intend to continue building my system and i’ve no intention to purchase from anywhere else"
"i am pleased with the quality of my 3 new cameras the picture quality is very good and delivery wash prompt."
"I was very disappointed to order and pay for an item only for you to tell me that it wasn't in stock contrary to what showed on the website. I then wasted valuable time having to resource my item from elsewhere. Keep your website up to date please."
Hello Catherine,
I am very sorry that we let you down on this occasion.
The Powerline adapter that you purchased 8th August at our website was no longer available, and we had not been informed by the manufacturer nor their UK distributor.
We tried hard to source one for you, but ultimately we were unable to do so.
We offered an alternative, but unfortunately that was not suitable for your requirement.
Our team tries really hard to keep the webshop up to date, we are working on it all day every day, and we really hate to disappoint any of our customers.

We're very sorry we were not able to fulfil your order,

Best Regards,

Phil

Phil Stewkesbury
MD
use-IP Ltd
"Pleased with the prompt delivery of my NVR and two cameras. I had asked a couple of questions before ordering, both answered quickly. System is clearly simple to set up if you know exactly what to do but it did take me quite a while finding my way around the registration of the cameras and NVR; the guides on your website were invaluable. I am very pleased with the image detail, much better than the old system it replaced."
"The pre-sales advice and guidance from Daniel at Use-Ip was 1st class. Could not have asked for more. Will certainly use again for next purchase."
"I have 'used' use-IP a number of times now and can say they have exceeded my expectations every time. The website is full of knowledge to help anyone make good buying choices, and the films/forums are ideal to help with the difficult decision of which item to buy. For me I went the Hikvision route but there is plenty of choice to cater for all requirements. Delivery is swift and there always appears to be a good stock ready to send out. I always recommend use-IP to anyone who asks me about CCTV."
"Latest equipment available at attractive prices. The website and forum provide useful info and the online chat is very handy to research purchases. This is my second purchase with them and the item I ordered was delivered very quickly and is fully in line with expectations."
"Fantastic efficient service. Always very helpful if advice needed and easily tracked international shipping meant we knew when we could expect the camera. Would definitely use again!"
"Very good website with lots of additional information and advice on forums. Depth of information on implementation and use of IP cameras is extensive and very useful for the non-professional user. I have made use of both phone and forums for the selection and operation of IP cameras and in both cases i have been very impressed with the responsive support provided by use-IP."
"Purchased a Hikvision Bullet camera. use-IP gave quick and helpful responses to my product questions, and the parcel was well packaged when it arrived."
"Fantastic service including a courtesy phone call ahead of delivery, goods well packaged too, will use again to increase our system."
"Very pleased with my purchase. I spent over £1000 with this company and they provided excellent service. Initially I believed something might be wrong with the order as I received all the equipment except the hard drive. I phoned up the company and spoke to a very helpful lady who explained that the hard drive would come as a separate delivery. Couldn't have asked for more than that. Would definitely buy from here again."
"I bought two cameras, an NVR, and accessories based on the excellent Youtube video and web information. The products arrived promptly and were in security tagged Hikvison boxes. I had a few configuration problems but a quick email exchange with support soon fixed the problem. So this is that rare combination of a business that provides service, quality products and support."
"Excellent company. Delivered quickly and friendly technical support."
"Use-IP are Excellent, I have not found another on-line retailer who comes anywhere near their levels of customer service. Their products are very good, but what makes Use-IP outstanding is their customer care. These are people who really are there to helps, and it's very impressive. Jon Watkinson MBE"
"Nice 6 Mp camera for a smale price."
"Delivery and product good, customer service (advice on purchase, available models, technical questions) outstanding."
"The sales support really is exceptional. I've learnt a great deal from the forum, videos and the online chat. It's meant I've understood what I was buying and I've been very pleased with the results. Highly recommended."
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 849 reviews