use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy

Julius M
"Searched high and low for a Hikvision ANPR camera and found one from this site. Communication was excellent. I hit a snag setting up the camera and my questions were quickly answered through quick chat. I will definitely buy from them again. Customer service is second to none."
BVBA H
"I ordered two "Hikvision DS­2CD2555FWD­IS 5MP Mini Dome Network Camera 4mm" . The overview on the site was quite transparant, user-friendly and complete. A friendly Gilly also helped me with some extra questions via mail. Conclusion: a quick and smooth order-process. The cams are high-quality, render a nice smooth image and have a modern design. (when zoomed in perhaps even more MP could be advised) The installation went quite well also here no real issues. Overall conclusion: Good service + Good products = Satisfied Customer"
"Use-IP are a remarkable firm: there are one or two people who really know what they are talking about and speedily produce answers to lead one in the right direction. I had chosen a CCTV camera but asked first if it was Ok with a Mac (most cameras are not very Mac friendly). I was told that the one I had chosen was not Mac-friendly and recommended another that was, albeit a tad over £100 extra, but then that is Mac for you: Quality but it costs! I ordered it plus a Power-over-Ethernet box to deliver power to the camera. The camera and PoE box arrived within two days which was impressive. I rapidly realised that I had not ordered enough as I needed some means of supplying ethernet to the camera. Here I thought the Use-IP options were expensive as I tried first to get a HomePlug to link into the IP over the mains that I already have. But other people were just as expensive though while thrashing around I found a small TP-Link "Extender" which would receive WiFi signal and provide same to an Ethernet socket, so bought that through the dreaded Amazon. So to getting it all working. I had one or two early problems which Use-IP helped me through. But there were two big problems. First getting the Link Extender to work but this I did manage to solve. Second getting the camera to work with Motion detection. The problem was that it was very difficult to direct the motion detected video to my NAS box. There is no means of doing this on the proffered program from the Camera maker. The camera does have a browser facility which does work with the Mac but the Storage options don't, though I did find some file links I could set to the NAS. The only way I managed to get the thing working was because I had Synology NAS servers and these have their own camera management program which works with the Hikvision camera I had bought. Currently I have the camera working well and some motion detected events being stored on the Synology NAS. I am working on viewing these files but have not found a reliable set of instructions yet to proffer to my wife who wanted the camera to see which four or two legged monster was attacking her goldfish! I have not yet been able to formulate a clear enough question to give to Use-IP or Hikvision or Synology. All this takes time, the fortunate thing being that retirement gives quite a lot of that. Am I satisfied with Use-IP? A positive definite Maybe."
"Brilliant pre sales advice with a very rapid reply to messages and emails. excellent service from Phil, I cannot fault them in any way. A pleasure to do business with."
"First off, use-up delvered next day even though I choose free delivery and that was ace. I purchased a UI-1009-PA which is a compact nvr with 4 poe ports. The fan is quiet enough to have upstairs but not in the bedroom. I paired it up with seagate skyhawk and it's running just fine for ease of use I suggest finding it's ip then using a pc to configure. Onto the beast, I got the milesight mini ptz UI-5D61-EPCV. Its anything but mini, Its brilliant. I love how it can be set up to follow a human and light them up with a single led which is a mighty bright. I really recommend looking at these guys you tube channel. The camera is pricey but it's one of the best I've ever used. I feel I need more land for the 12 x zoom. I'd buy another!"
"Great service, fast delivery."
"Absolutely superb website to purchase from, used them for all our cameras in the past, and also recommended Use-IP to several people in the past and never heard a bad word said. Really easy to order, really helpful when you call them for advice."
"I have use (use-IP Ltd) a few times now to update my home CCTV and have found the site easy to navigate through also used the chat for advice which has been a god send items have been packaged well shipping was fast. I used another company for years and there aftercare was not the best. The CCTV equipment IP stock are top quality items I couldn’t recommend this company enough so 5 stars from me and thank you to the full team at use-IP Ltd thanks Sonya"
"Good service, 5 Star"
"Good price and very helpful staff. Answered my questions quickly, both before and after purchasing from them. Having spoken to them they are obviously very knowledgeable. My order arrived the day after I placed it for no extra cost, and I even got a free mug and pen! I would gladly buy from them again."
"A great range of products on a great website. Superb service and speedy delivery."
"I recently bought a new Hikvision NVR and IP camera. As always, Use-IP provide exemparly service. Goods dispatched same day and received very quickly. I often dip into the excellent forum to get technical help, or to just browse. Highly recommended."
"Great presales information and quick reply to emails and delivery. 10/10 all round well done. V useful website and forum. Excellent service."
"Excellent service, when ordering the website told me it would be a few days. I get an email asking if I didn't mind the delay and the item was delivered as promised. You couldn't ask for better."
"Very good"
"I started sing Use-IP some time back because of their excellent advice and support, both pre and post sale, which helped me to choose the right cameras and equipment for the job and helped with sorting out issues afterwards. Since then I've stuck with them for several more cameras for those same reasons. Keep it up guys!"
"Really good so far - good selection of kit which isn't just listed/described in a 'box shifter' way. Cameras delivered really quickly and packed well. I'll be back!"
"Extremly satisfied with the after sale (Phil) who helped me out in all the processes for installation. Great shop. Thanks. Nathalie"
"As always Use-IP has delivered our order quickly and easily, can't fault them."
"The advisors on live chat and offline were fantastic. I managed to get advise, purchase the items I was after and had no issues with delivery times, installation or anything. Would recommend."
"Bought one 8mp and three 5mp turrets as well as an 8 channel NVR a few months ago but only installed them lately. Very happy with the quality of their products. I’ve got a bit of condensation on two cameras due to installation coinciding with cold weather but I’m hoping that will clear itself up. Any company that runs a forum on their sales website has confidence in their products. Nothing to fear from buying off these lads. Brian Ireland"
"Excellent customer service. Amazingly helpful in every respect. I will be using them again without doubt."
"Superb level of service - and keen prices too. I'm a firm believer that if a company offers great service then price becomes far less important. You get the best of both worlds with Use-IP though. Highly recommended."
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 714 reviews