use-IP Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd
Read use-IP Ltd Reviews

About use-IP Ltd:

The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 31st March 2021
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Lance C
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Chris B
Great service as always in terms of product availability, support/advice, shipping and addressing queries on returns. Great to have confidence in supply and knowledge. Really grateful for the 14-day try/return offer too. Thanks USE-UP Team ! You're always recommendation for any CCTV needs for friends and family.
Great company to deal with,prompt delivery,would recommend to everyone,thank you very much.
V Good pre sales service from Kyle, followed by helpful sales advice from him too. Post sale assistance from a colleague also useful when Kyle unavailable. There is a sense that if you need help, they are happy to give as quickly and effectively as possible. I’d recommend this company, without doubt. Thanks
I have brought from use-IP several times now and found the products and service to be excellent.
I ordered a Hikvision DS-2CD2047G1-L 4MP ColorVu Mini Bullet Network Camera - 6mm which was delivered quickly. I received email notifications from Use-IP throughout the process to let me know when I would expect the order.
I have found the camera to be very good and gives an excellent picture. The ColorVu night time feature gives very good images even when it is very dark which I was impressed with.
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Good products, helpful customer care team
I bought my first camera from Use-IP Ltd many years ago. In my opinion I have not dealt with a better customer service before and I am old enough to tell. Every concern, however small, was answered the following day with comprehensive reply by email with further suggestions or additional info. Do yourself a favour, spend couple of pounds more on the product you want and you can be sure that if there is any issue, you will always get a help or sound advice from Use-IP.
Customer service was very good. I spoke to Emma and Kyle who were both really helpful. I would certainly order from use-ip again.
We purchased a Hikvision DS-2CD2086G2-IU 8MP AcuSense IR Fixed Mini Bullet Network Camera to replace our old Hikvision camera at the front of the house. Easy to order and arrived on time. Having read the reviews thought it would be worth giving this camera a go, as seeing the wildlife pass our door at night in colour would be a pleasant change. As you can see from the photo foxe's are indeed red. Really impressed with the camera and it's night colour vision but not sure how much of this is helped by having the street light right outside the house.
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Very helpful members at Use-Ip especially Dan, to have spent many hours with me patiently, to resolve issues. Use-Ip is a company that can be relied upon for high standard of customer care. Thank you.
I have bought four IP cameras as well as an NVR from Use-IP over the last year. They have always been very professional and super helpful, as well as offering decent prices and stock availability. I wouldn’t go elsewhere for IP cameras and accessories
Brought some HikVision kit. Good company to use, quick shipping. Prices were very good too.
I've used Use-IP a few times now and they always have a good range and stock availability. The prices are very good and the descriptions are both useful and accurate which is just what you need.

I'll certainly use them again.
I have made a few orders from this company and found their service exceptional. The order status are updated via email and I have found their prices to be very competitive. Their customer service is spot on too. I had a issue with a camera in the past (manufactures fault) and a new camera was on it way quickly.

This is the second time I have ordered from use-IP and like the first time good service and quick delivery. Website and order process are easy. Also like the fact that staff are active participants in the forum, helping those with issues. Highly recommend them for you security needs / advice.
Excellent - fast delivery, good price, great communication. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service as always from use-ip. Prompt online help, expert guidance and orders delivered on time. Couldn’t ask for more!
Great company with fast free delivery and great after sales service if you get stuck. I totally recommend this company.
Great website, easy to search and all datasheets are there to make purchasing simple yet informed. Speedy delivery - the only possible improvement (and this isn’t a criticism of Use-IP) that I could possibly think of is if the parcel tracking for APC was as good as the system DPD use.
Prompt delivery, authorised UK supplier, items as described, plenty of online resources. 14 day no quibble return option a real plus
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 1,034 reviews