use-IP Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd
Read use-IP Ltd Reviews

About use-IP Ltd:

The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 22nd June 2020
Ashraf Monzur
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Matthew McGavock
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Lance Clayton
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 24th December 2019
Peter Pugh
Fast, friendly, efficient and knowledgeable sales, and post-sales support.
I am not a very regular customer, but when I do need something, it is usually because something has failed and I need quick replacement. use-IP have always been great, with a rapid, informative and friendly service. I recommend them.
Great customer support and follow up, had been waiting for a turret camera that was out of stock and back dated, however, I was always updated with the stock availabilty situation and was one of the first to be notified by email to pre order. Everything was smooth and easy in the order placing. Shipping was quite good also, I always recommend these people and where I work, they placed an order with use-IP Ltd and were very satisfied withthe results.
The internet is awash with companies selling fake or poor quality products. Use-IP is one of the "proper“ companies not only selling genuine quality products but also the go too place for information and advice, great service guys.
I recently purchased
2 x Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-IU 2.8mm​
1 x Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) | 4 Channel Network Video Recorder
1 x WD Purple | 2TB SATA 6 Gb/s NAS Hard Drive WD20PURZ​ from use-IP. I received exceptional customer service, starting with friendly informative technical advice (from Kyle) through to the speedy delivery of the products.
I wouldn’t hesistate to recommend or use use-IP in the future.
I recently purchased
2 x Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-IU 2.8mm​
1 x Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) | 4 Channel Network Video Recorder
I wouldn’t hesistate to recommend or use use-IP in the future.
Just purchased and installed a Hikvision DS-7608NI-I2-8P together with 3 x DS-2CD2347G1-LU ColorVu Turrets and 1 x DS-2CD2365G1-I Turret.
Very pleased with the level of Customer Service that I received from use-IP and how quickly I received my order: Also extremely pleased with the quality of the Hikvision equipment that I selected.
Just waiting for use-IP to obtain stock of 6mm focal length DS-2CD2347’s so I can complete my system.
Also made good use of use-IP’s Forum for information on setting up and getting the best out of my IP CCTV equipment.
Thoroughly recommend.
This was my second purchase from Use-IP, delivery was efficient and customer service was exceptional. Many companies could learn from them, few could do better.
Absolutely gold standard when it comes to customer service. Emma is so helpful when it comes to sourcing products and in general Use-ip has great technical support. Brilliant company to deal with.
Fantastic company, I have bought from them many times and they are always helpful, communicate well and provide exceptionally good advice!
I bought our Hikvision NVR and cameras from use-IP and am very pleased to have found them. Having built the system over the last few years we wouldnt be with out it for all sorts of reasons and beyond pure security. I would highly recommend use-IP on all counts, from technical and product info, right through to ordering and packaging. What makes them unique is not just the excellent customer service but also the really informative blogs and help files - Best on the net by a mile. With the complexity of CCTV configuration you can certainly rely on use-IP to get you there. Definitely one of the best companies I have dealt with..... for anything !!
Excellent company to deal with and the personal are straight on the ball with what ever you request
Excellent service and unbiased advice which makes a change from what you receive from some sellers. Highly recommended.
Package was delivered promptly, item was well packed.
Excellent value.
Good choice, quick shipping and technical support was prompt.
Very good communication, package was delivered when advised and was extremely well packaged so arrived in A1 condition. Can't fault them in any way!
A Good place to purchase your Security Camera's and accessories, The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. The site web forum is a great place to answer any queries you may have before you purchase or answer any problems about your installation.
I made a choice to purchase from use-IP due to their excellent customer telephone service. They have explained their products to me and enabled me to make a choice better than any other CCTV website could, and provide a helpful support forum and youtube videos about their systems. I have just made a purchase and I look forward to more support and improving my system with their help.
Fast delivery. I did buy More Milesight cameras which I have found very reliable
First time we have dealt with this company and they have been absolutely fantastic. Gave us great advice over the phone and by email, with no pressure selling. Really helpful and we are delighted with the purchases we made. We would not hesitate to recommend them and we will be buying from them again in the near future.
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 992 reviews