use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

How would you rate use-IP Ltd ?

"The products arrived in a timely fashion and everything worked 1st time,which is always a bonus"
Stuart W
"Easy ordering and advice, very prompt delivery - good quality product (see www.talylyn.co.uk)!"
David B
"My first venture into CCTV was to film wildlife in our back garden, and if it turned out to be OK, the first part of a basic home CCTV system. I'd never heard of Hikvision before but looking into cameras that didn't need and NVR straight away and living in a bungalow I bought a Hikvision 2.8mm 5MP Dome and a memory card. Fast forward several months both my wife's and my car had tyres slashed one night. Time to get the camera moved to the front doing something more useful than nature watching and an NVR to compliment it. I spoke to Phil via the online chat and realised I was speaking to someone who was really knowledgeable on the subject and actually suggested a model of Hikvision NVR cheaper than the one I had in mind and pointed out the features that I wanted. NVR arrived quickly and works like a dream."
"Excellent, friendly and knowledgable team. Quick to respond to questions. Would highly recommend."
"As always the products are competively priced and delivery is spot on. I would certainly recommend use-IP and will buy from them again as the occasion arises."
"Very fast delivery"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. My bank refused my order twice (before they contacted me) resulting in me ordering 3 of the same item. Use-IP spotted this straight away and contacted me by email. Refunds were processed within a few minutes. A highly professional service and to top it all my item was delivered next day. I couldn’t ask for better and will recommend to all my friends."
"The Goods I ordered were safely and efficiently delivered to my door! Can't do better than that. Good service brings good business."
"The 3 Milesight Cameras and NVR are working fine very please with the CCTV setup. Delivery was next day with the free carriage. Ron"
"Excellent customer service"
Willowfield S
Verified Buyer
"By instantly feeding back to me on an expected delivery date"
"Easy to order and quick delivery."
"Everything fine, shipping to Germany without any problems, thanks!"
"Great service (as usual). I have 10 Hikvision cameras from Use-ip and the service is excellent. Products are well packaged. Dispatched very quickly and advice is comprehensive when requested. I don't look anywhere else for Hikvision Easy IP 3.0 Cameras. Highly recommended."
"good service treats each customer as a human being not as a number."
"Easy to order, good price and prompt delivery"
"Ordered several times from Use-IP and they have always been awesome. Great delivery times, great service, and their pre-sales support is excellent for advice if you need it :) Thanks again as always!!"
"The team at use-IP are second to none. Whether you contact them via email, phone, or their chat on their website, they are always keen to be of service to you and answer your queries. I have also noticed that the team is very active on their forum. use-IP's forum is the best place to get information, (how-to) Guides and help, and it is far superior then some CCTV manufacturers User Manuals. It appears to be one of the more active communities regarding the field of CCTV. The items you purchase arrive fast (even for us, who are off-shore) and the items arrive safely. The cost of the items is what you would expect for the items being UK models, (that you can upgrade the firmware on), and the support you get from a UK reseller that deals with this day in day out and has been for a number of years. Considering "Swann" and "Lorex" camera systems cost around the same amount now, you would be better purchasing a IP CCTV system from use-IP. If you are concerning of purchasing CCTV camera(s) or a complete system, please don't hesitate to contact the team at use-IP they will guide you to what you need, and wouldn't try up-sell you. I plan to continue to use, use-IP for all my CCTV needs, and cant help myself, but to, suggest use-IP to my friends and family."
Jonathan A
Verified Buyer
"Good pre-sales advice. Easy order process and fast delivery!"
"Very fast delivery in the Netherlands with a good price . Upgradable recorder and camera. contact with chat was great."
"The use-IP useful video reviews helped with my choice of camera, lens and nvr for the home installation I planned. The equipment I purchased gives clear full HD recordings with software that puts system into the affordable professional bracket. Money well spent on a system that can be expanded as meet further needs."
"I've ordered a few Hikvision products from them, exceptional service every time..and what great people to deal with..:>)"
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 625 reviews