use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

How would you rate use-IP Ltd?

Alan J
"I bought the Milesight mini bullet 3mp the build quality is very good and the camera has some good weight to it.Software and setup are very easy and the image quality is superb, I took advice before purchase with a use-IP advisor who pointed me towards the Milesight detection video's. I ended up using the Advanced Motion Detection and this truly works no false detection due to foliage reflection in my garage door.Two small fixes in the firmware needed Phil assures that in the next firmware multiple images will be included on one email and at the moment you can only view the video direct from the NAS not the browser. All in all very satisfied thank you use-IP."
Mike C
"In summary, I was very satisfied with the sales service I received from Use-IP and with the cost of the HikVision IP camera I bought from them. Hence the 5 star rating. For more detail, read on …. My first experience of using an IP camera to monitor my front door, drive and garden was with a Trendnet TV-IP310PI bullet camera, which I bought from another source at the end of 2016 to use with Surveillance Station on a Synology NAS. I found that experience very disappointing, with the camera being very difficult to set up, at least for me as a novice. The seller had no technical support to offer, an omission I came to regret. And I thought the night vision was quite poor, with the IR providing a pool of light mainly in the middle of the picture, a bit like a torch. Having learned a lot from that experience, I investigated the market much more carefully. Not only did I discover that my Trendnet camera was a version of a better-supported HikVision camera, but that a technically superior version of the camera, having the same form factor, connectors and 3MP resolution, was available from HikVision, the DS-2CD2035WD-I. So I visited several UK CCTV equipment providers’ websites and was most impressed by Use-IP in terms of both up-front information, range of products and cost-competitiveness. Having emailed them to confirm stock availability and getting an immediate response, I ordered the 2.8 mm version of the camera which, again from my original experience, would provide a far better field of view for my purpose than a 4mm lens - the only option with the Trendnet camera. The HikVision camera safely arrived from Use-IP within their 2-3 days ‘free shipping’ window and I successfully put it to work immediately, not only using the hard-won knowledge gained from my original IP camera experience, but also the Hikvision’s more comprehensive browser-based (IE) interface. The night vision is far superior with even and brighter illumination, and the H265 and H265+ video coding is saving me a lot of bandwidth and storage. Getting reliable motion detection is still a bit of a challenge for me though. I’ve not used Use-IP’s applauded technical support yet, but have the reassurance that it’s there if needed. I do hope that Use-IP can resolve the supply problem they have with HikVision (as explained on their website), because I would buy that maker’s products from them again."
"Good pre-sales support and competitive pricing. Purchase and delivery were very straightforward. Pretty much plug and play kit, didn't take much configuration although there are numerous features that I've yet to play about with to customise it further. A little disappointed that there are some features or aspects of set up that seem only to be available when connected up to a monitor rather than configurable via the network. App is easy to use and covers the basics for remote viewing, including being able to take instant photos or videos. Good quality images via all apps. I did have an issue at installation whereby the HDD was no longer recognised and I couldn't get it to come back on. However, the following day when I tried again it was all working again and hasn't had a problem since."
"Excellent coms, well packed and delivered on time. Thank you."
Andrew@cloburn
Verified Reviewer
"Not only will this company supply you with a good price on equipment, they support you through installation and are very responsive to any questions you might have. Highly regarded."
"I first bought a camera system, comprising of 14 cameras and an NVR, from Use-IP 3 years ago. Recently I upgraded the system to Hikvision 8MP turrets, 4MP Cubes and a Hikvision DS-7732NI-I4-16P. The support provided by USE-IP is tremendous, and in particular I found the YouTube videos and the Forum invaluable resources; I recommend you check them out. They obviously spend a huge amount of time, effort and money doing these. We, as purchasers, should encourage companies that provide this support and infrastructure and purchase from these committed, long-term (family) businesses rather than worrying about saving a couple of ££s from some purely price-based web organisation that lives off the back of others. I highly recommend USE-IP, their products and in particular their pre- and post-sales support."
Geoffrey S
Verified Buyer
"good service - quick response to enquiries"
"Very quick and efficient, perfect next day service"
"Delivery was very quick, easy setup...perfect"
"I bought a Hikvision camera, which is a sophisticated CCTV for the price. What is most commendable is the support I have received from use-IP. Over a year after purchase the camera had a firmware upgrade issue. Use-IP support was outstanding and well beyond anticipations. The Hikvision camera is very good, use-IP the is only place to buy a CCTV camera. Their customer service is excellent and highly recommended."
"Have used this company for many years now. Very helpful, very fast to respond and very competitive pricing."
"Excellent customer service with regular emails keeping me up to date on progress on out of stock item. Item was sourced and delivered very quickly. Whole experience was very professional. Cannot review product yet as it has not yet been installed"
"I had a lot of pre-sales questions that were responded to quickly and courteously. I’ve now ordered and received one camera that’s configured and now just waiting for the snow to clear before it gets mounted. Delivery was quick and the camera was well packaged."
"Amazing choice and lots of expert help available if required."
"After searching the internet for a genuine supplier of high quality CCTV equipment at a reasonable price, I came across Use-IP and they were amazing. Firstly I made use of the online chat help option where I was able to ask various questions and where Use-IP were able to link me to their products without searching their website. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable and also recommended that I use the 14 day Buy & Try option to make sure the camera was fit for purpose. After doing so I had a few teething issues and once again I used the online help option as I didn't want to send the camera back. Phil's knowledge and help allowed me to set the camera up properly with a superb picture, saving me from returning it, when I only needed the correct configuration. Well done you guys keep up the good work."
"Can I say how helpful and professional you all are at USE-IP and not the flannel other company have been. Your advise has been has been first class and extremely helpful for my family and myself in choosing the equipment we require for other property. I've called so many times for help and advise and you have always made the effort to help. If Tara or Gillian were unable to help they made sure Phil or Dan called or email us with the advise to sort problem/query out. Great to know people like yourself are they to help when things go wrong. Keep up the great work you are doing and looking forward to purchasing more equipment soon. Thanks for all your help."
"Excellent Service! I had a few questions before making my buy and the respomnse was always accurate and immediate. I would certainly buy again from use-IP!"
"use-IP has done a great contribution in introducing the Milesight product range. Choosing to wait for their arrival was also like taking a leap of faith. Now my first Milesight camera + NVR have been running for two days and the experience confirms they are truly worth for that waiting! I got excellent support in selecting the right camera models."
SILVANUS M
"That is in 100% definition of great shopping experience! I truly recommend that shop"
SILVANUS M
Verified Buyer
"Excellent shopping experience! I can truly recommend use-ip. Helpful personnel, great prices and fast shipping. 10/10!!"
"Fast delivery, no problems in order process, simple and straightforward, you can't imagine how awkward some firms are when purchasing, but use-IP were brilliant. oh and very good prices, much less than my previous supplier. will use again!"
"Use-IP Ltd provide a full and comprehensive advisory service to potential customers. First class company!"
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 554 reviews