use-IP Ltd Reviews

328 Reviews

The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Verified Buyer

Excellent service - easy to order online and item dispatched quickly and turned up on-time. I was after a mounting solution to hide the cable connections for my HikVision bullet camera and found use-IP Ltd to stock the mount at a reasonable price.
Verified Buyer

Using 'use-IP' did make us happy, when our old Axis camera failed we needed a replacement from a trusted supplier. Having searched online prices with alternative suppliers we selected 'use-IP' after placing a telephone call with them for advice. We ordered the camera on a Tuesday and this was installed on Friday. Great turn-a-round!
Zsolt T
Verified Buyer

Best IP Camera shop in Europe!! They even have cameras that normally hard to find and the prices are excellent, not to mention the superfast delivery. Highly recommended! Cheers from a happy customer in Germany.
Verified Buyer

Great web site, great prices. Their Youtube channel to check out camera quality before buying is great. Helpful online chat with quick response. Online forums for help with setups. Ordered without hiccup and delivered next day without problems. This is what a good company is, don't be fooled without online prices, they sell legitimate UK stock, don't be fooled by other sellers online. A few pounds more for all this peace of mind and help is worth the extra. Ask them for a discount if the price is an issue! All in all a great company! I will definitely use them again when I need more cameras.
Justin Z
Verified Buyer

I called for advice on how to power my new camera for our business. The gentlemen I spoke to was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the product, taking his time to explain the setup. A fantastic service
Adrian B
Verified Buyer

Use-IP are always helpful. This was an order for my employer, but I've used them outside work, as part of Railcam UK.
Dan C
Verified Buyer

Really quick delivery, item arrived within 2 days enabling job to be completed on time on and on budget.
Verified Buyer

Use-IP are a helpful bunch. They know their stuff and give a level of service that is rarely seen these days! Keep up the excellent work.
Jim M
Verified Buyer

I would happily write and provide you with a review IF I had any software with which to write a review about, and obviously this precludes me from uploading a photo!
Hello Jim,

I'm very sorry that you were so disappointed that you left us our worst customer review ever!

If you re-visit the product page, you'll see that as the software is FREE you don't need to purchase it and wait for us to fulfil an order for you - the very first sentence of the product page description links you to download it from the manufacturer's website (always their latest most up to date version).

Our product page is here:

It states:
Quick Overview
Free Video Recording Software (for 16-camera licence)
'Download from the manufacturer's website'

You would also have seen when you completed your purchase on Christmas Day morning that our office was closed until January 3rd:
"Please note that the cutoff for our Christmas delivery has now passed. Any orders made from December 23rd onwards will be fulfilled when our office re-opens on January 3rd."
(Screenshots of the checkout pages attached, this message was in a bold red banner at the top)

Our devs have now made some additional custom changes to our webshop so that in future there will be further more specific red banner warnings if somebody purchases software with a value of £0.
The warning message will now make it absolutely clear that you can simply follow a link and download the free software,

Best Regards,

Phil
N R
Verified Buyer

Very knowledgeable, swift response and delivery
Chris W
Verified Buyer

As a complete novice, I was lucky to find a supplier that understood what I wanted, and suggested a pragmatic, cost effective solution. They've also been very helpul with the inevitable complications of setting up the system. It's not fully installed yet, so I don't know how it will perform, but I'm confident that it will be excellent, and if, by some chance, there are problems, I know they will continue to support me.
Russell H
Verified Buyer

Excellent friendly service during the initial pricing and purchase process. Order dispatched and arrived very quickly. Set up was simple and the one teqnical question I asked was answered very quickly with the technical support staff.
Excellent service all round will use again and recomend to friends.
Verified Buyer

The pre-sales support offered on the phone was excellent, even as a residential customer who was only interested in one camera initially.
Life D
Verified Buyer

Quality of PO delivery even if they wait until the money is fully in their account before sending the material while the swift accused for the transfer is available to show that it is effective
Markus N
Verified Buyer

My second order from use-IP and it flawlessly, order in and after about week of waiting package in hands.
Pricing is right, service is top notch and they don´t fool around with orders, they make it happen.
Will do business in future.

David M

Quick professional service.
Dave H

very good service
Daryl W
Verified Buyer

I bought a DS-7608 NVR and I'm very pleased with its performance and quality and ease of use and also it's nice to have some technical backup from Kieran and short waiting time on the phone when you ring up
Tony P

Hi,

Use IP were the only stockist of the 12mn Hikvision camera which I needed.

There customer services were very helpful and polite and ordered at 3.26pm and received the camera the next day @ 9.30am. Good prices and have a 14 day return policy.

Very good all round.

Michael O
Verified Reviewer

Phil and the team at Use-IP are always extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I have dealt with them over many years and have received all orders quickly and efficiently. They are my go to place for all things IP CCTV related. Can recommend them highly enough.
Tony, F
Unverified Reviewer

Hi,

I have ordered from USE IP on two ocassions, their prices are good and they were the only company that stocked the 12mm Hikvision camera I needed. Ordered at 3.27pm and it arrived the next day at 9.30am. Only £5.25 delivery charge after trade discount. The second item also came the next day first thing in the morning.

Staff very polite and knowledgeable

Tony