use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

How would you rate use-IP Ltd?

Julius M
"Searched high and low for a Hikvision ANPR camera and found one from this site. Communication was excellent. I hit a snag setting up the camera and my questions were quickly answered through quick chat. I will definitely buy from them again. Customer service is second to none."
BVBA H
"I ordered two "Hikvision DS­2CD2555FWD­IS 5MP Mini Dome Network Camera 4mm" . The overview on the site was quite transparant, user-friendly and complete. A friendly Gilly also helped me with some extra questions via mail. Conclusion: a quick and smooth order-process. The cams are high-quality, render a nice smooth image and have a modern design. (when zoomed in perhaps even more MP could be advised) The installation went quite well also here no real issues. Overall conclusion: Good service + Good products = Satisfied Customer"
"Use-IP are a remarkable firm: there are one or two people who really know what they are talking about and speedily produce answers to lead one in the right direction. I had chosen a CCTV camera but asked first if it was Ok with a Mac (most cameras are not very Mac friendly). I was told that the one I had chosen was not Mac-friendly and recommended another that was, albeit a tad over £100 extra, but then that is Mac for you: Quality but it costs! I ordered it plus a Power-over-Ethernet box to deliver power to the camera. The camera and PoE box arrived within two days which was impressive. I rapidly realised that I had not ordered enough as I needed some means of supplying ethernet to the camera. Here I thought the Use-IP options were expensive as I tried first to get a HomePlug to link into the IP over the mains that I already have. But other people were just as expensive though while thrashing around I found a small TP-Link "Extender" which would receive WiFi signal and provide same to an Ethernet socket, so bought that through the dreaded Amazon. So to getting it all working. I had one or two early problems which Use-IP helped me through. But there were two big problems. First getting the Link Extender to work but this I did manage to solve. Second getting the camera to work with Motion detection. The problem was that it was very difficult to direct the motion detected video to my NAS box. There is no means of doing this on the proffered program from the Camera maker. The camera does have a browser facility which does work with the Mac but the Storage options don't, though I did find some file links I could set to the NAS. The only way I managed to get the thing working was because I had Synology NAS servers and these have their own camera management program which works with the Hikvision camera I had bought. Currently I have the camera working well and some motion detected events being stored on the Synology NAS. I am working on viewing these files but have not found a reliable set of instructions yet to proffer to my wife who wanted the camera to see which four or two legged monster was attacking her goldfish! I have not yet been able to formulate a clear enough question to give to Use-IP or Hikvision or Synology. All this takes time, the fortunate thing being that retirement gives quite a lot of that. Am I satisfied with Use-IP? A positive definite Maybe."
"Great service from USE IP. I didn't have a clue what I needed or if I could do it on my own. they helped me through with great recommendations and advice on install and set up. would recommend them to anyone."
"These guys know their stuff. I'm not going anywhere else for kit. Any (rare) problem fixed quickly and efficiently. Do you need more?"
"Buying a cctv system for the first time is very confusing with all of the choice. Use-IP were amazing and so helpful recommending and taking the time to explain things. Their guides are perfect for each piece of equipment and setup was easy because of this. I will be recommending them to all my friends who are impressed with my home HikVision system."
"What could I say about Apart from telling you all how good they are. Great service/ advice before purchasing goods and they continue that with the after sales whilst you set it up. Without hesitation recommend this company - good luck to them in the future"
"Bought a Hikvision camera and DVR recently through use-IP, the order process was stress free and the delivery fast so I would recomend them to anybody considering a system, the choice is very good and the descriptions allow for an informed decision as to exactly how you want to design your set up. The items I bought where: Hikvision DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS 8MP Vari-focal Dome Network Camera - DS-2CD2785FWD-IZS The picture produced by the camera is very good as should be expected by a 4k lens, it took a bit of working out how to set up the angles etc and needed the dome to be removed to get the best angles, cabling also requires some dismantling of the camera, I am not an installer so these problems where probably greater for me than a professional installer who will be used to these issues. Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) | 4 Channel Network Video Recorder DS-7604NI-K1-4P(B) Setting up the DVR was easy, connecting the camera no problem, and setting the CCTV policy similar, the menu is pretty much a standard for CCTV systems but is easy to follow, exporting video is easier than most. My only gripe with DVR's and this is not specific to HikVision is access to the underlying operating system so that you can add custom software specific to your requirements, this could be that I have yet to work out how to do it. The i"
"Contacting the team with questions was always greeting with a "telephone smile." The support in the form of YouTube videos and forums is the main reason why I chose to shop with Use-IP. This has given me, a complete novice to the world of CCTV the confidence to install and set up my own CCTV network, I was quoted to have it installed by another company but by doing it myself I have a better system than the one I was quoted for and have saved over £600"
"Camera arrived as ordered quicker than I expected."
"Purchased a Milesight and Hikvision camera from Use-iP for use on our Hikvision NVR. Cameras turned up next day after ordering and all working fine. Use-IP have a great service and advice if needed, if you can't find it on their forum. They are my go to company for cctv items!"
"Great kit with excellent servce"
"A great little camera delivered overnight exactly when use-IP said it would arrive. I will use again in the future."
"Excellent service, ordered some Hikvision cameras and NVR which arrived next day. All of the stock were UK versions, the kit was easy to install and is now up and running - i can view the cameras remotely via the hikvision app on my phone anywhere in the world - superb!"
"Excellent service, quick delivery. The cameras themselves were high quality, UK versions, which were easy to install. The NVR was also easy to install and configure. use-IP has endless tutorials on their website (forums) and any questions I had (a lot of questions whilst doing research on which equipment to buy) were answered thoroughly by staff. Highly recommended, can't imagine any other company in the UK gives as good a service."
"This was not the first time I have bought a camera from Use-IP. As always, the service was exceptional. Their knowledge of their products first class, they are always happy to answer any questions. Communication is excellent, service fast and simple. When I am asked by friends where to buy IP Cameras from I always tell them to use Use IP."
"Bought a Hikvision DS-2CD2035FWD-I 3MP Mini Bullet Network Camera toreplace a 2CD2042WD-I 4MP WDR. The new camera is excellent especially in low light as was the service from Use-IP. The staff are friendly & happy to answer questions & they have a very good support forum."
"Can not fault the service."
"Fast and easy order/delivery. Good site with tips and recommendation. Will for sure shop here again."
"use-IP have the best range of of Hikvision kit I've found in the UK. They also host a useful forum and blog that I've referenced on a couple of occasions. All my latest order was quickly dispatched from stock. I've used HikVision cameras exclusively in building my home security system. The initial 4 cameras have proved to be reliable and robust over 2 years use so they were an obvious choice when it came to extending my system. The DVR has also run flawlessly despite being exposed to horrendous temperatures in my shed during the summer months this year."
"Excellent service and good advice highly recommended .."
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 688 reviews