use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy

David G
"Recently bought two Hikvision DS-2CD2386G1 8Mp cameras for our new build house in rural Scotland. The camera is the 4mm focal length version and the image quality is nothing short of fantastic and easily manages to deliver full motion video. It is very easy to install, especially using PoE from the LAN switch. The only real issue is finding enough space in the wall behind the camera for the captive connecting cable with it's in-line waterproof LAN connector. The iVMS-4200 software that comes with the camera is good but a little challenging to configure correctly; I still haven't been able to successfully trigger a recording on motion detection, but will try again. Unfortunately my go-to software (iSpy) does not understand H.265 directly and is unstable if I use VLC as an adapter, so I will have to persist with iVMS4200."
PHILLIP G
"After being a member of their forum, I decided to use them for my next system install, from helping me out with the type of cameras I wanted down to the after sales and info I cant fault it one bit, I didn't do next day delivery but to my surprise it arrived next day anyways 5* all round"
"I've just upgraded our cctv to a HIKVISION 8 camera system from a cheaper brand and I'm really pleased with the results. I'm glad I purchased it from USE-IP Ltd as they gave me plenty of help before and after the purchase. I've got a 2MP 2.8mm dome camera in the porch and 2 x 8MP turret cameras outside, one about 2 meters high and the other above the porch. The one that's 2 meters high is 8MP 6mm and gives clear images of peoples faces. I also have 2 x 5MP 6mm cameras around the back either side of the patio doors. One even gives a colour image at night."
"Very good service with lots of information on YouTube."
"I have been interested in installing a CCTV system at home for some time. I am an electrical engineer who now works in a datacentre environment as an Advanced Technical Support Engineer, so I have a good understanding of the technology. I have also installed some systems as an electrician with the older BNC camera connection technology. There are many manufacturers and suppliers of systems available for browsing on the internet. Some good and some not so good. I have spent along time trying to establish the best value for money with the best quality and performance. Use-IP have been a fabulous help in both selection and technical support. The team obviously know their subject. The system I have installed consists of an 8 port Hikvision NVR and cameras. The quality of the Hikvision cameras has impressed me. The Turret 4mm cameras give a fabulous image for the home. Use-IP have offered a superb quality of technical support. I’m sure as I go deeper into the NVR setup I shall be relying on their expertise times in the future. Thanks for your help to date. Regards, Rich S (Shropshire)"
"Quick delivery and no hassle. Happy with my hikvision turret cam."
"Great service. Very knowledgeable staff and quick delivery of product. Could not ask for any better."
"Very helpful and interested to speak on the phone, knowledge of the product and a 'can-do' attitude. I always use-ip for camera's and associated gear."
"Really impressed with how quickly I received my order, Ordered cat6 cable good quality at reasonable prices. Have used Use-IP before and will definitely use them again as my project develops."
"Very prompt delivery especially considering I ordered over a bank holiday weekend. Price is generally good and the service has been excellent so far."
"Please Submit, as Thomas Mac. What do I say! first class service,advice and reams of informationon you tube when I started this project couldnt tell IP address from post code, and here iam with nvr 2cameras up and running with expert help and advice, Iwill wholeheartedly recommend UseIP Ltd thank you Daniel, Phil and everyone at useIP."
"First class service, the delivery was prompt and the price was a good one. Can't fault them."
"The support offered by use-IP is what makes this CCTV supplier stand out - advice on products as well as invaluable problem solving."
"Bought many products from use-IP and have been extremely happy with their service. It makes a nice change to buy from a company that really know what they're talking about and not just shifting boxes like Amazon etc. Will definitely buy from in the future."
"Really, really helpful team that couldn’t do enough to help, and kept me informed of any issues with stock levels and dispatch. I also found the forum really useful - couldn’t ask for more, keep up the great work!"
"Great customer service received by use-IP, kept up-to-date with the order at all times and very quick responses when contacted. The product we bought was a Single Channel Video Encoder 0764001, which came in perfect condition and packaged very well."
"Recommended! I had done a little research on IP CCTV systems, and use-ip came up a few times. There's so much choice, I ended up calling them for advice, and they were absolutely spot on. Very happy with my Hikvision system, which I'll be adding more to. You might find it cheaper by going on ebay, you won't get the advice, support and after care: highly recommended."
"Camera is very efficient. Very quick delivery"
"I was very pleased with the way my order was handled by the order team! Staff were polite, helpful and knowledgeable. I would certainly use IP- ltd again!! Well done Tony"
"After my first purchase of two Hikvision Turret Cameras, I have to say that I'm very impressed with Use-IP. The helpful forums and informational videos they've posted on Youtube provided all the information I needed to choose the correct cameras. Unfortunately only one was in stock, but after using the live chat feature I was informed that an additional camera could be sourced within 2-3 days. I went ahead, placed my order and true to their word the cameras arrived within 48 hours of ordering. The cameras are now installed and working perfectly. Thanks to Use-IP for your exceptional service!"
"Excellent service, prompt dispatch and first class support when there was a hiccup with delivery (which was not the fault of Use-IP). Will definitely be using them again. Wish everyone was like them!"
"Very polite and helpful staff, quick delivery. Can't fault them, look forward to using them again."
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 794 reviews