use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

How would you rate use-IP Ltd?

David B
David B
"My first venture into CCTV was to film wildlife in our back garden, and if it turned out to be OK, the first part of a basic home CCTV system. I'd never heard of Hikvision before but looking into cameras that didn't need and NVR straight away and living in a bungalow I bought a Hikvision 2.8mm 5MP Dome and a memory card. Fast forward several months both my wife's and my car had tyres slashed one night. Time to get the camera moved to the front doing something more useful than nature watching and an NVR to compliment it. I spoke to Phil via the online chat and realised I was speaking to someone who was really knowledgeable on the subject and actually suggested a model of Hikvision NVR cheaper than the one I had in mind and pointed out the features that I wanted. NVR arrived quickly and works like a dream."
Alan J
"I bought the Milesight mini bullet 3mp the build quality is very good and the camera has some good weight to it.Software and setup are very easy and the image quality is superb, I took advice before purchase with a use-IP advisor who pointed me towards the Milesight detection video's. I ended up using the Advanced Motion Detection and this truly works no false detection due to foliage reflection in my garage door.Two small fixes in the firmware needed Phil assures that in the next firmware multiple images will be included on one email and at the moment you can only view the video direct from the NAS not the browser. All in all very satisfied thank you use-IP."
"In summary, I was very satisfied with the sales service I received from Use-IP and with the cost of the HikVision IP camera I bought from them. Hence the 5 star rating. For more detail, read on …. My first experience of using an IP camera to monitor my front door, drive and garden was with a Trendnet TV-IP310PI bullet camera, which I bought from another source at the end of 2016 to use with Surveillance Station on a Synology NAS. I found that experience very disappointing, with the camera being very difficult to set up, at least for me as a novice. The seller had no technical support to offer, an omission I came to regret. And I thought the night vision was quite poor, with the IR providing a pool of light mainly in the middle of the picture, a bit like a torch. Having learned a lot from that experience, I investigated the market much more carefully. Not only did I discover that my Trendnet camera was a version of a better-supported HikVision camera, but that a technically superior version of the camera, having the same form factor, connectors and 3MP resolution, was available from HikVision, the DS-2CD2035WD-I. So I visited several UK CCTV equipment providers’ websites and was most impressed by Use-IP in terms of both up-front information, range of products and cost-competitiveness. Having emailed them to confirm stock availability and getting an immediate response, I ordered the 2.8 mm version of the camera which, again from my original experience, would provide a far better field of view for my purpose than a 4mm lens - the only option with the Trendnet camera. The HikVision camera safely arrived from Use-IP within their 2-3 days ‘free shipping’ window and I successfully put it to work immediately, not only using the hard-won knowledge gained from my original IP camera experience, but also the Hikvision’s more comprehensive browser-based (IE) interface. The night vision is far superior with even and brighter illumination, and the H265 and H265+ video coding is saving me a lot of bandwidth and storage. Getting reliable motion detection is still a bit of a challenge for me though. I’ve not used Use-IP’s applauded technical support yet, but have the reassurance that it’s there if needed. I do hope that Use-IP can resolve the supply problem they have with HikVision (as explained on their website), because I would buy that maker’s products from them again."
"Nice easy simple to navigate website backed up with a good price and service to boot."
"I have used Use-IP twice and both times delivery has been made extremely promptly and the IP cameras I have ordered have been well packaged. The help and advice available on the website has been hugely helpful when making a decision on which camera to go for."
"I had a specific use for an IP Camera and spent some time looking at the options. The next step was to decide who to purchase from. With so many grey imports around which you can have problems updating the firmware, I wanted a reputable, customer friendly company. A company who went that little bit further with their customer service and support. it looked like Use-IP would fit the bill so I placed the order which was delivered the very next day(even though I opted for free delivery), so a good start. Next were the numerous questions I had about set up which were answered very promptly by Phil, which helped a novice like me to get up and running with my IP Camera. It's not often you get this level of support, but from my position I have nothing but praise for Use-IP."
"I was very happy with the communication received from use-IP, they respond in a timely manner. My first experience was of the web chat that popped up, they had direct and detailed answers to my questions. As I had ordered a software license I was expecting it to be posted hardware form, however, I was pleasantly surprised when less than one day later I had an email receiving my codes. I ordered another license and this level of customer service was consistent the second time around. I would highly recommend use-IP and their products."
"Very responsive to presales queries on the chat and delivered on time!"
"Have no complaints, any question answered and product delivered on time. Will be using again in the near future."
"Excellent pricing and fast dispatch, would gladly recommend!"
"Useful discussions and advice on camera alternatives. Good communication"
"I asked Phil to supply a miniature dome camera for our IP rack security system. he advised a unit we tested it, and we exhibited at a recent expo, at Excel London. we have had great interest in our product incorporating the new camera, I would recommend this company to others needing advice and providing the correct equipment. thank you. Stephen O'Connell, Director, Secom Networks Ltd"
"Really good recent experience. I had several questions related to a QNAP product and they were amazingly responsive - contacted manufacturer several times, rang me back with in an hour or so, followed up with emails etc. Their customer service was top notch and the final product arrived quickly with no issues. I've bought severals CCTV products from use-IP over the years, but this recent experience was one of the best and I'll be using them again."
"I did not have to communicate with the staff, so cannot comment on that. I ordered a Milesight PTZ camera, and it was delivered promptly. I am very happy with the camera. It has all the feature I want in a small bullet type body. Night vision is good and so is the performance during day."
"The staff are very helpful (especially Keoni) in dealing with all my questions. They don’t just sell you a product and then move on, they want to ensure that you are happy with what you have purchased. Excellent service both before and after sales."
"Very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service. Price has always been on point."
"Quick delivery. Great service."
"Immediate advice from Phil via the chat option on the website which was really helpful and helped me to make a decision on the perfect NVR for my needs. The delivery was about as good as it gets, next day & well packed product. I feel safe in the knowledge that should I require further help or support I will not be disappointed with Use-IP, it's easy to see they know what they are talking about. Well done. Would definitely use again in the future."
"I ordered a Hikvision Black junction box from use-IP. The ordering was painless. After a delivery enquiry (I had ordered standard and it transpired that I needed the unit sooner than expected) I emailed and within half an hour I had a reply saying they are doing the best they can to get the unit to me as quickly as possible (snow permitting!!) Amazing and quick customer service. The unit arrived as promised, well packed and as per my order. Wouldn't hesitate to order again from use-IP. Many thanks. Gary"
"Phil from use-IP was really helpful; answered all my questions prior to my purchase and even my stupid ones once I had received my product. Really pleased with my purchase and great to get some expert advice."
"First class service from Phil and his team at Use-Ip.Co.Uk. I had an issue with a psu failure in my nvr, Phil sent out a replacement NVR the following day at no cost to myself. I would recommend these guys everytime. Keep up the good work Phil. ;)"
"Delivered quickly and great support throughout."
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 599 reviews