use-IP Ltd Reviews

370 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

How would you rate use-IP Ltd?

Verified Buyer

Great products. Fast transaction times. Well designed website with lots of information. On my 4th camera now...
Colin P
Colin P
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - easy to order online and item dispatched quickly and turned up on-time. I was after a mounting solution to hide the cable connections for my HikVision bullet camera and found use-IP Ltd to stock the mount at a reasonable price.
Nigel R
Verified Buyer

Using 'use-IP' did make us happy, when our old Axis camera failed we needed a replacement from a trusted supplier. Having searched online prices with alternative suppliers we selected 'use-IP' after placing a telephone call with them for advice. We ordered the camera on a Tuesday and this was installed on Friday. Great turn-a-round!
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

First, I called up and was given some great advice on what to buy and why. Helped me ensure I found the camera I needed and the focal length.

Then, I made a mistake on my order (wrong bracket for the camera I wanted - silly mistake on my part). They spotted this, emailed me, and then corrected my mistake.

Overall, a great experience.
Richard P
Verified Buyer

First time customer - great service, fantastic customer service/communication, best price and super fast delivery from stock; just how an on-line purchase should be!
Dean H

Hi
I would like to thank all of the staff i spoke to at Use-ip. They were extremely helpful and knowledgable, for there original advice before a purchase and for the help in setting up after i had bought some equipment. I would definetly recommend the company and equipment to others
Regards
Dean
Haytec Services
Stephen B
Verified Buyer

They had the product I wanted
Verified Buyer

I have now bought a number of cameras from Use-IP. Initially this was because of their policy that allows changing or return of items if they aren't suitable, as the initial units were for testing. I had occasion to use their technical support several times (for info and advice, not faults) and found them very helpful and responsive. I will continue to purchase any further items from them as they have gained my trust as a supplier.
Stephen B
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, keen pricing, knowledgeable staff.
Robert L
Verified Buyer

I bought a Hikvision camera from use-IP on free standard delivery. It arrived the following day. Can't argue at that! I struggled trying to set it up as I'm useless with modern technology. However Kieran at use-IP talked me through it all step by step and got it eorking! Excellent!
Highly recommended place to buy from!
Verified Buyer

One of the few companies out there that value customers
My whole experience was superb
After looking at their website and the vast amount of support and knowledge offered by their staff i really wanted to buy from Use-IP, They price matched another competitor, The service was personal, my questions answered fully, order delivered on time and when they said it would be. I cannot fault them for anything. Most of all i know i can rely on them for ongoing support should i need it. Well done to the team and Thank you..
Verified Buyer

Excellent information on the site to research prior to purchase.
Bought a Hikvision camera, price was great - arrived quickly and installed easily without issue.
The associated online forum is great for tips and utilities as well.
Would recommend and will use again for all IP Camera needs
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Good stock levels. Keen prices. Quick delivery. No gray market imports, but genuine products that can have the firmware updated to keep on top of features and security.
Matthew A
Verified Buyer

Delivery was super quick, it revived next day. All my questions were answered quickly via the online chat service and I had no problem returning one item that was no longer required. Will definitely use again when I purchase more cameras
Konstantinos F
Verified Buyer

Great service. Found a mount I could not find anywhere else. Smooth transaction, fast delivery, safely packaged. Recommended!
(I would like more shipping options for the international deliveries)
IAN A
Verified Buyer

I called use-IP by telephone, for pre purchase advice and I was quickly speaking to someone who answered my technical queries fully and I then placed my order which arrived very quickly.
This Company has a strange name (use-IP?) but I would not hesitate to use them again, they have a huge range of high end equipment in stock, good volume prices, a first class shipping service and they have technical staff to help with updates and questions.
Rosehill M
Verified Buyer

I was asked to purchase CCTV equipment for the school I work for. Knowing nothing about CCTV I was totally relying on advice I was given over the phone from the retailers that I rang, which I found on Google.
Being honest, the first three calls I made, the person on the other end of the phone wasn't helpful in any way. My fourth call was to use-IP. I spoke to a lady who was very helpful, she explained the different types of recorder, cameras e.t.c and pointed me to various bits on their website which would help to get me setup. She also said If I needed any help, to just ring and they would sort me out. I felt very confident ordering from them and was proved right. I placed the order and the following day the equipment arrived, on unboxing I noticed the sata connection on the hard drive was damaged. I emailed them, they asked for a photo showing the damage, they apologised and the next day a new hard drive was delivered. Now that is good service! Same again when I had an issue with a camera. Before I even sent the camera back a new one was delivered. I cannot fault the service from this company and as I T Manager of a large primary school, I deal with lots of companies and there are very few who give the excellent support that this one does after they have taken your money. I will eventually be buying a CCTV setup for my home and have no doubts who I will be purchasing it from. The equipment we purchased is great, made by a company called Hikvision, I must admin I had never heard of them and was a little dubious but it's great quality stuff and the picture quality is really clear, not at all what I expected.
The school has shutters all around it which are closed every night and trust me, when you walk in school with the shutters down, you can't see your hand in front of your face, it is literally pitch black and these cameras switch into night mode and the recording is amazing, you can see everything clear as day. The app is great too. If I get a call that the alarm is going off, I can pick up my phone and check if there is anyone on the premises whilst I'm at home.
Great company, great service, great equipment, I highly recommend!!
Boudewijn
Verified Reviewer

After different mails with good advise , made a choice what kind of cameras we had to order and delivery was very correct and quick. Even from the Netherlands the goods were delivered fast and in good order.

Gary
Verified Reviewer

Great service , found part I could not find any where online , delivery fast and item well packaged
David D
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Very fast response to any sales or technical queries. The best price also that I found on internet.
Ian A
Verified Buyer

I have been using use-IP for many years and found their expertise support and service excellent. It is my one stop place for all my camera installations.

Ian Ashpole - iT Support Services - Ross on Wye
Verified Buyer

Excellent service with goods well packaged and very fast delivery.
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 370 reviews