use-IP Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd

About use-IP Ltd: The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy

PHILLIP G
"After being a member of their forum, I decided to use them for my next system install, from helping me out with the type of cameras I wanted down to the after sales and info I cant fault it one bit, I didn't do next day delivery but to my surprise it arrived next day anyways 5* all round"
Alan L
"I've just upgraded our cctv to a HIKVISION 8 camera system from a cheaper brand and I'm really pleased with the results. I'm glad I purchased it from USE-IP Ltd as they gave me plenty of help before and after the purchase. I've got a 2MP 2.8mm dome camera in the porch and 2 x 8MP turret cameras outside, one about 2 meters high and the other above the porch. The one that's 2 meters high is 8MP 6mm and gives clear images of peoples faces. I also have 2 x 5MP 6mm cameras around the back either side of the patio doors. One even gives a colour image at night."
"The advice received from USE-IP was spot on. HIKVision DS-2CD2383G0-I was easy to install and setup."
"purchased the Hikvision DS­2CD2383G0­I/B | 4mm 8MP Black Turret, very nice camera as always from Hik. only 12 PAL /15fps NTSC at full resolution on this model though (page doesnt mention this yet!). 3rd or 4th purchase from use-IP and will use again. Prompt free APC time slot'd delivery on this purchase. They are the best source for black Hikvisions. I dont know why white seems to be the popular colour for every camera,"
"Great range of cameras for all budgets. Items arrived well packaged, on time and were easy to track with the supplied information. The after sales support is fantastic. I had a few issues with the more advanced motion and human detection events. Use-ip contacted the manufacturer on my behalf and kept me informed throughout. I was provided with some beta firmware and some example settings that has improved the situation. Great company to deal with wouldn't hesitate to use again!"
"This was second time of using use-IP and found them very helpful with good advice and the kit was delivered quicker than promised. Would definitely recommend!"
"I bought from use-IP after signing up to their forum and asking some questions about CCTV. The forum is a good place to ask for help and, from what I can tell, it's actively monitored by use-IP staff - my query was answered by Phil. When I did purchase, it was a quick and smooth process. I paid for next day delivery and my item was received the next day, as planned. I subsequently used the online chat which was answered quickly and the advice given was of good quality. Overall, a great customer experience and I will be using use-IP again."
"Configuration a little confusing but quickly sorted. Image quality is excellent. Smart alerts need some software updates as, out of the box, you can't set the smart alerts. The update online fixed the problem defining trigger areas and setting lines should be in the next update. Difficult to identify updates as model numbers not listed but good customer services soon enabled the correct update. Very pleased so far. Contacted manufacturers rather than use-IP."
"First time ive used them, prices are good and genuine products. Arrived in few days well boxed and sealed. Had it installed in few hours, abit bigger than previous nvr so had to move stuff around . Overall great nvr and can handle extra bandwidth. Will recommend use -ip again future sales as seem trustworthy and fast dispatch."
"All done and dusted in less than 5 minutes. Excellent"
"Good to deal with. Helpful on the phone. Everything worked and is now up and running. Any problems i had were only my lack of knowledge about CCTV systems, This was overcome by Google and Youtube."
"This purchase was the first time that I have used use-IP, The web site was very easy to navigate, from placing your order to payment the process was well laid out and very intuitive, I immediately received emails confirming my order and was kept informed of the status of my order, packaged arrived exactly earlier than I was expecting it you (pleasantly suprised). My parcel was double wrapped in bubblewrap and then in a waterproof bag (A++ for the packaging). Excellent service would certainly use again and recommend to others."
"Their web site is very comprehensive with lots of useful information and this website is my first port of call when I am looking to buy a network camera. My most recent order was delivered promptly and was well packed. Will use again."
"Excellent pre/after sales service. Next day delivery, with well priced equipment. I’ve additional cameras planned and will certainly use these guys again."
"Order arrived early next day , well packed with on damages, very happy."
"Excellent pre-sales support to questions followed by prompt delivery of a great product. Definitely my go-to supplier for IP cameras from now."
"Fast, efficient service from Use-IP Limited... minor difficulty with the Web site in creating an account, as I block all Googlr tracking scripts to protect my personal data, but it was possible to do this as part of the checkout process when making a purchase. As always, the Axis product that I purchased was rich in functionality and sold by this company at a very competitive price (with free delivery!)."
"Really helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me get a basic system up and running."
"Excellent supplier, great communication and able to supply cameras from stock that other suppliers were unable to even obtain."
"very good customer service and speedy delivery"
"I have used Use-IP a few times recently - the website has a lot of useful information and the products appear to be of good quality and genuine. Fast and reliable delivery is also a bonus."
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 765 reviews