use-IP Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd
Read use-IP Ltd Reviews

About use-IP Ltd:

The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2020
Matthew M
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Lance C
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 24th December 2019
Peter P
use-IP Ltd 5 star review on 3rd November 2019
More Photos & Videos
I came across this site by accident looking for a bit of info ended up buying off them !
excellent service, very fast delivery of goods
used the technical support forum for a few answers and got very fast responses to my queries which solved my issues
makes a welcome change to find a good support Team 👍👍
Very helpful, answering questions from me, who knew nothing. They are happy to recommend, depending on your requirements. Excellent kit, delivered quickly.
I recently purchased 2 Colorvu turret cameras and a minidome with nvr from USE-IP.
The whole experience with USE-IP has been very good and professional from start to finish. An email conversation with a member of staff helped with my purchase decisions and I will be purchasing further items when a certain new product becomes available in August. I placed my order on the Monday evening and all my purchase arrived Thursday morning. The items were extremely well packed and protected from damage in transit. I was kept up to date throughout the procedure by email keeping me posted with the delivery process. I can't praise USE-IP enough and will certainly be placing another order next month.
Great service. Happy to answer any questions and don't shy away from specialist configs.
Excellent customer service.
I keep buying all my kit from here.
Very knowledgable staff and quick shipping too.
Highly recommend.
Good customer service, competitive prices, range of products to choose from, arrived before scheduled delivery date
Excellent customer service, I asked many questions and they pointed me in the right direction without any obligation or forced sale. I will definitely recommend them and will buy from them in the future. Customer service is very important now adays and these people deliver.
First class tech help from Kyle this week but have spoken to others in the past including Phil (the owner I think) and all very helpful. Highly recommended. (and I don't say that very often these days.
Excellent service and fast delivery - would use again.
I don't write many reviews, but absolutely had to leave one.

I was browsing the internet, looking for replacement cameras, not really knowing what I wanted (bullet, turret, dome, etc).
I stumbled across the site and used the chat function to ask incredibly inane questions. I sent pictures of my property and Kyle consistently responded with excellent advice and pretty much educated me on cameras!

He was incredibly patient, and I went from wanting to spend £50 on one camera to try out, to spending £700 on replacing 4 of my outdoor cameras without feeling like someone had run a hard sell on me.

I still need to buy more cameras, and use-IP will be where I get them from.

Hope this helps someone else.
Excellent prompt delivery and service.
Super!
Bon prix, envoie très rapide et soigné
Very pleased with the response to a brief telephone call
Subsequently ordered some rack ears for a Hikvision NVR & even though I opted for standard delivery these arrived within 48 hrs - excellent service
Great service. Everything arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Nicely packaged. Will use again
Excellent service from use-ip, helping me plan my new cctv system. They used aerial views, photos and information I provided to guide with my system plans and answered all my questions thoroughly, including supporting information and videos.

Kyle was extremely knowledgeable.

Will definitely be buying more from use-ip. Thank you.
More great service and support from team at use-IP. Strongly recommend them for their understanding of subject, specific product experience, good sales/service response, and how they support the community of users through forums, etc.
Very easy purchase. Item arrived quicker than I expected which was great. Have been reading the forum as well which has some useful information. Seems a very good company.
I already had 2 smart cameras at 1080p resolution that were fine during the day but not very good with low light but wanted something better, with more features and 4k resolution. I first looked at upgrading to 2, better, smart cameras that seemed to have everything i was looking for. I then stumbled across USE-IP and realised, for the same price, i could get a 2 camera system from Hikvision that is a lot better than i was already looking at, especially in low light. I was new to IP cameras when i started looking but with online support from the staff themselves (before and after i purchased) and a great forum that had all the info i was looking for, i managed the installation and setup myself. USE-IP will definitely be my first port of call next time.
Very prompt and professional service. Will use again.
Fantastic range of products, fast and free delivery.

Brilliant tech support and resources online and over the phone again very quick, friendly and professional.
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 956 reviews