use-IP Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend use-IP Ltd
Read use-IP Ltd Reviews

About use-IP Ltd:

The UK's leading IP camera webshop. Specialists in IP CCTV since 2008.

sales@use-ip.co.uk

1st Floor Maritime House
178-180 Snargate Street

Tell us how use-IP Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
First time using Use-IP and i'm very impressed with the service received from the team, especially in the time of the Covid-19 issues. My order was placed on the day of lock down and was with me next day - allowing me to have my camera up and running quickly. A well known competitor who I have used before was taking days to reply to emails and ignoring basic requests. I shall be using Use-IP for all our CCTV needs going forward. Special thanks go out to Emma for her prompt responses to emails, technical knowledge of new products and notifying me when a particular camera came into stock that I was waiting for. Thanks for such a great buying experience, I haven't received such good service in a long time from an online retailer. As for the product - the Hikvision DS-2CD2386G2-IU is a great camera and the microphone even at heights of even 6metres works well.
Posted 1 hour ago
I have purchased a few items from use-IP now and the service has always been first class. They have always responded quickly to my emails with plenty of help and advice. Delivery has always been fast and you have the piece of mind knowing that you are buying genuine products with a full manufacturers warranty.
Decent camera, straight forward to set up.
My only trusted supplier of HikVision cameras. Genuine devices arrive next day always without a problem. Many thanks!
Great service! Good stock holding. Fast shipping. Knowledgable and friendly staff. Even in the current virus crisis they haven’t missed a beat! No need to go anywhere else!
I’ve used Use-IP several times and other suppliers. The reason I go back is the ease of website use, staff expertise and the sheer willingness from them to advise what’s right for me and not to just make a sale. It’s refreshing to receive such customer centric focus and that’s why I now always use Use-IP. I have a small IT consultancy and Use-IP are my go to supplier for all my projects. Keep it up and stay safe during these tough time’s. Kind regards Lee
Excellent service from use-IP as usual. Previous cameras bought from them have worked faultlessly but decided to upgrade an older one with a wider lens. Quick delivery and great backup knowledge if required, their forum is excellent as well.
I've placed 2 orders now from use-IP to expend the Hikvision system that I have at home. The service has been fantastic. Delivery for both orders arrived the day after placing the order and that's using the free delivery option and also during the Covid-19 issues. Products have arrived perfectly and worked great too. They also offer excellent support on their forums etc. I highly recommend them and I'll always use them in the future. Thanks
Very rapid delivery of an excellent camera, even in these difficult times. I was happy to buy from Use-IP as I knew that if I encountered any difficulties I could rely on their expertise to help me. Many thanks.
excellent product information on website, delivered next day.
Very quick delivery.
I needed some Hikvision CCTV cameras for my business and contacted Use-IP Ltd. I found them to be extremely knowledgeable and they answered all my several queries very promptly. The cameras arrived in the next business day. I have not installed them yet, but will post a further review when I do.
I wanted to upgrade my camera, i had an old HD CCTV camera with an old synology nas, I contacted a number of companies for information as i really did not know what to look for. Use-IP came back and were extremely helpful i asked question after question and then went back and asked more, they were extremely helpful so i bought my equipment from them, The camera and NVR i purchased are exceptional and i think cheaper than my old camera. I have also come back for after sales support and they have been great. I would highly recommend using this company.
they phoned me to check I had bought the right thing. Brilliant.
Excellent pre-sales tech help (for an inexpensive Wisenet dome cam). Fast response to emails. Decent prices. Willing to be flexible and sensible when it came to delivering to another address. Recommended.
Excellent knowledge, customer service & shipping. Used them several times for (genuine not grey import) Hikvision CCTV stuff and would recommend them to any CCTV 'DIYer' who cannot get a volume 'Trade' discount
Was offered a lot of technical advice on both the phone and in internet chat. I was sufficiently impressed to pay slightly more than other internet retailers to get the reputation. Their 14-day returns policy actually helps as well. Good company and great staff. Happy to purchase further camera should the need arise.
Excellent all round, good web site, fast delivery, would buy from use-IP again
Fantastic pre-sales customer service advice (thanks Emma :) ) and great support with delivery on specified date. Also online support is great. After discovering use-ip, I wouldn't purchase from elsewhere again! Many thanks.
I have not installed the camera but setup to test. All looks very good. Camera is setup using the latest compression technology. I have this connection to my synology nas 916+ 4 bay running 3 of 3TB Red drives. This we be a second camera use the 2 free license provided by synology
use-IP Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 926 reviews