Unbolted Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unbolted
Read Unbolted Reviews

02035671302

Tell us how Unbolted made you happy
simple and discrete application process, timely too.
Excellent customer service and really helpful and understanding staff
In connection with my consignments of works of art for auction at Forum, Unbolted has consistently and expeditiously furnished the reasonable loans I requested. As those loans have been repaid following each sale, I know I can rely on Unbolted's positive response to each additional request that I may make.
Very easy to deal with!
Everything very easy and quick thanks
outstanding service and even better interest rate. I received my item in less than 2 days after paying my loan back.
They dealt with my requests very professionally and I felt like I could trust them.
Easy to deal with. Always responding fast to my e-mails. Reasonable interest rates. Highly recommended.
Very good service. Straightforward, transparent and excellent interest rates. I paid my loan early and goods were returned to me hassle free in the same packaging I sent them in. Very impressed.
very easy
Always top service and all the staff are very helpful and professional!!!!!
Quick and efficient with great customer service
save place
Great service. Quick and easy.
I had previously dealt with a High Street Pawnbroker and did not enjoy the experience........... The online service from Unbolted is totally different and hassle free.... the interest cost was about half?!? I have already recommended Unbolted to two friends.
Good service.
I've been using unbolted now for the last 2 and a half years every transaction is smooth and trouble free.
yes.I got help.when I was in need of the help,with funds against my ornaments.
Fantastic alternative to regular pawnbrokers. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Extremely helpful and professional, provided expert advice, and the contract management on the website is excellent.
Unbolted is rated 4.85 based on 160 reviews