Unbolted Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Unbolted

Tell us how Unbolted made you happy

Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"fast efficient service downside I believe the valuations are too low on items and the interest rate is high"
"Gave offer and complete loan same day better than any other company although price was low they were efficient and prompt with the procesd"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"They gave me the service I needed in friendly manner and the whole process was easy to go through."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Professional and confidential answer to a cashflow problem. Very efficient so far - only 4 stars as yet to redeem my assets, but not expecting any problems"
"Quick and easy"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"I was pleased on the whole with the service received. It felt courteous and professional. If looking for an area that could be improved, my focus would be on the countersigning of the loan documentation by Unbolted and Forum Auctions: Although the process is reasonably swift, I believe it can be made significantly faster and more streamlined without any real compromise to security. In my own case, the loan was signed first by myself, then by Unbolted, and finally by Forum Auctions — in sequence. The last signature by Forum Auctions took a couple of hours to obtain, if I recall correctly. To me, this additional waiting time (for an authorised representative at Forum Auctions to make themselves available) felt unnecessary. It was the weakest link in the overall transaction. My suggestions would be the following: (i) that Forum Auctions sign the loan documentation more quickly, without necessarily waiting for Unbolted (or even the relevant borrower) to sign first; and (ii) more representatives at Forum Auctions be authorised to sign the loan documentation on behalf of the auction house."
"It was generally a good service did not appreciate the valuation or delay in getting it !"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"They were understanding and considerate..."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"The service offered was pretty simple, I think however the valuation of the item was too low."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Received money back after sale"
Unbolted is rated 4.85 based on 92 reviews