Unbolted Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Unbolted

Tell us how Unbolted made you happy

Would you recommend Unbolted? no
"I took out loan against my watch and was happy with tjrir service"
Would you recommend Unbolted? no
"I wanted my item back, I couldn't afford to get it back at the time you then said you sold it, I was distraught and won't use you again"
Hello Simone,

We are really very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service we provided when you took a loan with us.

Our loan term is six months, and at the end of this period, we give our customers a chance to extend the loan by clearing the interest accrued. We send emails a week before the end of the loan term, to remind you that this is coming up, and we make every effort to get in contact with our borrowers if we have not heard from them with a decision. There is a two week period after the due date where we will not sell the item to give borrowers a fair chance to get in contact. We are also happy to discuss individual circumstances, and make a payment plan to give our borrowers an extension, or the time they need to make the renewal payment, as long as they keep us informed of their situation. If we do not hear from a client after our very best efforts to contact them, unfortunately we can only assume that they do not wish to pay their loan back, and would rather forfeit their asset, however we still give very good notice of sale in advance.

Our aim is for our clients to be able to reclaim their items at the end of the loan term; we never want to default an item, and we work hard to help our borrowers and protect our P2P lenders. We are sorry again that you were not happy with the loan, and if you did choose to use us in the future we would be happy to discuss any concerns, and explain our terms and conditions further.

Best wishes,