Unbolted Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Unbolted

How would you rate Unbolted ?

Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Very simple and straightforward process with a very responsive and timely online help chat line"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Extremely happy. I was happy to have the help of a loan from unbolted."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Perfect! Very easy to deal with and professional company! Very reasonable too!"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"The only company to use without question ? Funds into your account same day and assets returned next day after settlement. Highly recommended A1 service"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Excellent service and chat functions as I needed to renew my loan I needed help which was duly provided."
"Excellent customer service"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Very good service, efficient and friendly."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Quick, simple, unfussy. What more could you ask for?"
"Prompt, friendly service"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Very professional easy to use service"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"I was pleased on the whole with the service received. It felt courteous and professional. If looking for an area that could be improved, my focus would be on the countersigning of the loan documentation by Unbolted and Forum Auctions: Although the process is reasonably swift, I believe it can be made significantly faster and more streamlined without any real compromise to security. In my own case, the loan was signed first by myself, then by Unbolted, and finally by Forum Auctions — in sequence. The last signature by Forum Auctions took a couple of hours to obtain, if I recall correctly. To me, this additional waiting time (for an authorised representative at Forum Auctions to make themselves available) felt unnecessary. It was the weakest link in the overall transaction. My suggestions would be the following: (i) that Forum Auctions sign the loan documentation more quickly, without necessarily waiting for Unbolted (or even the relevant borrower) to sign first; and (ii) more representatives at Forum Auctions be authorised to sign the loan documentation on behalf of the auction house."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"The services from the team"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Excellent process. Fast and smooth and transparent."
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"It helped me avoid getting more unhappy"
"It was generally a good service did not appreciate the valuation or delay in getting it !"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Quick and efficient service"
Would you recommend Unbolted? yes
"Really it’s very good and very friendly staff and very very quick service"
"Fast and professional"
"Prompt, professional and very satisfactory service all round. Thank you Unbolted"
"Good customer service and promptly replied to my needs"
Unbolted is rated 4.90 based on 68 reviews