Unbolted Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Unbolted

How would you rate Unbolted?

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
An entirely personal and traditional approach towards professionalism.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Unbolted in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"An entirely personal and traditional approach towards professionalism."
"The online application for loans is fairly simple, though the cataloguing of jewellery could be better if customers are submitting multiple items. Not everyone knows the weight, carat, and gold/silver grade of items, and to list a large volume of jewellery as individual items is too time consuming. Overall though, loans go through very quickly and any concerning matters can be cleared with a simple phone call to the Company. I would absolutely recommend the service for speed, and their low rates of interest"
"great service"
"My experience with Unbolted has been very positive, and I have found them to be a very professional set-up all round. I also felt their rates and total offering was by far the most attractive financial option for me, when compared to other similar options available to me at the time. The transaction was quick and hassle free. Would not hesitate to recommend them."
Unbolted is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews