UKmoneyman.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UKmoneyman.com

How would you rate UKmoneyman.com ?

"Great communication and friendly. Thank you"
Rodney & Elaine
Verified Buyer
"Effective and efficient service from Debbie and Stacey keeping us informed along the way how the mortgage application was progressing."
"Debbie and Stacie couldn't have been more helpful - from the excellent advice at the beginning and then keeping me informed at every step along the way to completion."
Michael Gathercole
Verified Buyer
"I had to remortgage since NRAM my current mortgage was coming to an end. A quick scout through the internet and I decided to use money man. Appointment made, and a very polite mortgage financial adviser arrived. Went through the documentation and less than a week and I had been offered a new mortgage. First class service and if I was requiring to use a service again I would definitely use money man. Thank you once again Karen and Mike"
Josh & Courtni
Verified Buyer
"Debbie was excellent in assisting us with our re-mortgage and mortgage, she was at the end of the phone when ever we needed assistance no matter what the time. Would 100% recommend and will no doubt be using uk money man for our next buy to let."
UKmoneyman.com is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews