UKmoneyman.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UKmoneyman.com
"House purchase is a stressful time but not when you have Debbie and Stacey sorting your mortgage for you. They were amazing in sorting things quickly and nothing was too much trouble. I felt like a person and not just a number. They are genuine people who care about their customers which in this day and age is rare. I will definitely be using them again in the future and will be telling everyone I know who needs a mortgage or life cover to go and speak to Debbie the Mortgage Queen."
"Excellent attentive service. Always avaliable when I had queries. Would highly recommend."
"Uk moneyman are very helpful & friendly, Nothing is to much trouble for them, Very easy to contact & deal with. Overall very pleased with the exceptional & professional service we received from all at Uk moneyman. Thank you Kind Regards Dave & Marsha Norris"
"Excellent service from a personable and efficient team. As first time buyers, everything was explained and advice was well articulated so we could make informed decisions. A surprisingly uncomplicated experience!"
"Brilliant service, Mizna was fantastic. The whole team were helpful. Would certainly recommend."
"Jason was brilliant, very helpful and we will definitely be recommending him."
"Great communication and friendly. Thank you"
"Effective and efficient service from Debbie and Stacey keeping us informed along the way how the mortgage application was progressing."
"Debbie and Stacie couldn't have been more helpful - from the excellent advice at the beginning and then keeping me informed at every step along the way to completion."
"I had to remortgage since NRAM my current mortgage was coming to an end. A quick scout through the internet and I decided to use money man. Appointment made, and a very polite mortgage financial adviser arrived. Went through the documentation and less than a week and I had been offered a new mortgage. First class service and if I was requiring to use a service again I would definitely use money man. Thank you once again Karen and Mike"
"Debbie was excellent in assisting us with our re-mortgage and mortgage, she was at the end of the phone when ever we needed assistance no matter what the time. Would 100% recommend and will no doubt be using uk money man for our next buy to let."
UKmoneyman.com is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews