UK Moneyman Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Moneyman
Read UK Moneyman Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

UK Moneyman (Charlie and Chloe) were fantastic during the process of applying for a Mortgage. I sought their help for a mortgage that was outside of what the bank was currently offering and after a few negotiations, they delivered the product that I had hoped to receive. Brilliant service and will be using on my next property.
Quick and simple process. Also understood crypto currency and which lenders would accept gains as deposit.
Helen was very helpful and arranged us an appointment the same day with the mortgage advisor.
Mizna helped me out so amazingly for my life insurance. She rang multiple times to get everything right and even attempt to entertain my little one when he was getting restless on the phone. Could not recommend her enough.
Mizna has been fantastic throughout the process. Professional, understanding, helpful and reliable. Our previous life insurance policies had exclusions or price increases for certain hobbies and health conditions. Mizna managed to find us a better policy with better protection and no exclusions at all for the same price that we were already paying! Very pleased.
After being told by another broker that there were no mortgage options for me due to a patchy credit history I contacted UK Moneyman. I'm over the moon with the service from Matt, Molly, Megan and everyone else who helped me and my partner secure a mortgage with a high street bank.
This company has been amazing in sorting our mortgage. Got the job done quickly and efficiently.
UK moneyman have been absolutely amazing helping me and my partner obtain a mortgage. We are both young and only had contracts of employment, but this was not an issue for them at all. Jason, Chloe and Dan have been so helpful, and frequently in contact. Couldn’t thank them enough!
Charlie was our broker can’t fault his work in any way. Very informative and really supportive. Thank you for everything guys 💕
Getting my first mortgage has been made super easy and stress-free thanks to Tom & Chloe. Can’t thank you enough! They’ve ensured everything is in place and have made it a really good experience. Tom and Chloe are so friendly; made me feel at ease and helped me to understand everything. Thank you!
Minza has been most helpful in sorting out our life cover and get the best deal. What a lovely lady to deal with. Very chatty and friendly. Thank you Minza!
Where do I start! Mizna rang me for a review and at first I dismissed it…. So glad I let Mizna review my existing policies, our medical questions weren’t documented probably, I didn’t have cover that I thought I had. Mizna has gone above and beyond and left no stones unturned and now I have full cover. Her customer service is second to none and would highly recommend Mizna from UK Moneyman
You could say I’m getting on a bit and I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to get a shortish term mortgage then I saw an advert for ukmoneyman and it couldn’t have been easier from start to finish. The whole process must have taken 2 to 3 weeks. That included taking out an insurance policy to cover the mortgage should I happen to die before it’s paid off. The main person in this was a delightful lady called Mizna. She was very friendly and easy to talk to and was able to give good advice and definitely knew what she was talking about. I would not hesitate to recommend this company for all your mortgage and insurance needs. They are really on the ball.
UK Moneyman has been a fantastic mortgage broker from the start to the finish of the process. They found us an excellent mortgage offer swiftly and efficiently- even going the extra mile by working with us between Christmas and New Year. As first time buyers, they made us feel comfortable in the process and guided us through step by step. Thank you to Chris, Lindsay and Chloe! I would highly recommend UK Moneyman and I will be continuing to use them in the future.
Having had a very bad experience with the UK's supposed leading mortgage broker, our confidence had taken a huge knock. We came across UK Moneyman during a search for an alternative. And what a find! From the first initial call to being allocated our advisor, Matt Collinson, the service has been second to none. Our path to home ownership hasn't been smooth, but Matt and his colleague Anna Braithwaite, have been there every step of the way. Let's not forget Megan and Molly who kept a watchful eye on the process too. Polite, helpful, knowledgeable, they know their stuff. They understand that not everyone's circumstances are straightforward but that doesn't faze them; they find a lender that's the right fit for you. They do what they say they're going to do and they keep you informed, which is rare these days. If you're looking for down to earth, honest advice and proper customer service, look no further. When the time comes to look for a new deal, no prizes for guessing who'll we'll be contacting. Give them a try, you won't regret it. We couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Excellent service throughout. I was kept up to date through the process and the mortgage illustrations we provided with were clear an concise. Definitely recommend!!
Mizna helped arrange life cover for me and my partner. She was very knowledge and professional taking the time to explore our individual needs. This gave us confidence that we took out the best policy to suit our circumstances. She helped guide us through the process and communicated all stages of the process. Thank you for a great service and piece of mind that we have the cover in place that we need.
Cannot praise the team enough for all their hard work and professionalism. Mizna Coates was brilliant all the way through the process and would highly recommend UK Moneyman to all friends and family going forward.
Very honest and helpful
Mizna Coates has done a fantastic and more importantly, unbiased and diligent job in advising us on a number of Insurance products ranging from life and critical illness to house insurance. Mizna is engaging, open and honest in her approach and the products that we have selected through her careful establishment of needs have saved us money. Very much recommend Mizna and will certainly return to her in the future.
UK Moneyman is rated 4.98 based on 167 reviews