UK Moneyman Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Moneyman
Telephone
Read UK Moneyman Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

Service was amazing only used for quote and advise but they weren't pressuring and always looked into whats best for me as customer :)
Leo, Chloe and the team have been incredible through out! I could not thank them enough for their assistance into securing my mortgage. I found it very difficult due to credit issues, but was able to secure one via UK Moneyman in the end. Most definitely recommend.
Excellent service once again as used before. Very informative and not the hard sell approach.
Excellent service provided by Tom. Made it a really easy process with clear and effective communciation and was able to help me find an impartial mortgage to suit my needs.
Very good professional service. We were kept up-to-date throughout the process. Any questions were answered quickly and explained fully.
Wayne was very helpful and knowledgeable. Would recommend.
Thank you for the help and advice with trying the come up with a solution to my problem.
Great friendly service and adviser had great personality that helped make it a human experience
Thank you to Matt who offered sound and honest advice with no hard sell. Didn't end up using them but would definitely recommend having a chat and I wouldn't hesistate to use them again in the future.
Thanks
Rob
Really quick response to my request for advice and excellent, straight-talking, help.
I can't recommend them highly enough.
A very efficient and fast yet friendly service. We did our recommendation meeting over a video call which was a pleasant experience.
Malcolm was very helpful, willing to do what he could to get a mortgage. Thanks again
From the first consultation with Jason Loft at ukmoneyman we were certain that we'd made the right choice in seeking advice. He and the rest of the team operate with kindness, transparency, professionalism, and attention to detail. We're confident that, with their help, we secured a far better mortgage (and house) than if we'd gone it alone. Thank you
James and Kiran
Great correspondence and communications with both Wayne and Megan. Thank you both very much for your help.
Great work from Uk Moneyman. Tom and Chloe have really helped us to find the Mortgage we needed to buy our first house. Being foreign, it is not always easy to find a lander and understand all the processes but the team has been here to assist us on every step.
UK Moneyman were very friendly and knowledgeable when it came to Buy to Let mortgages. I was quickly able to get figures that helped me understand the options available to me & I would definitely recommend the UK Moneyman team to anyone looking for free and fast mortgage advice - Many thanks! :)
We recently used UK moneyman to secure a mortgage. Even though the whole process was conducted remotely due to Covid restrictions the level of service was outstanding. Our contacts Jason & Amy were absolutely first class, they were very efficient at sourcing the best deals available to us and always gave me multiple options, they maintained regular communications with us throughout the process and we felt that we was being taken care of throughout and they genuinely had our best interests at heart. They made the process very easy for us, we would not hesitate to either recommend or use this service again, we were really delighted with the selection of products presented to us. Thank you David & Tracey - Hull
After being messed around by a different mortgage broker and feeling like we weren't getting anywhere, we decided to look for some meetings with different brokers. Within a day we had a telephone meeting with Nathan who was very prompt and on time to the scheduled meeting. In our first call with Nathan he provided us with more useful information and projection of possible problems than our previous broker ever had (who was apparently working for us for months by this point). Within a week we were gathering all our information to provide as they had already sourced a mortgage company who were prepared to offer the money we needed and to our requirements. The process has been made really easy and I can't speak highly enough of the staff, specifically Nathan, Eleanor and Laura who we have dealt with. The process has been very quick and we have never felt like we had to chase them for information as they were clearly working to complete the job. Overall I would recommend this company, they really put the work in and earn their very fair fee.
Moneyman may not be the cheapest broker available, but if you're looking for quality professional service it's definitely the right choice. Buying my first home during the peak of Covid was no easy task, but Matt has a wealth of knowledge and was so great at explaining everything in detail and finding the best offer. What I appreciated most was an objective, transparent advice without adding 'sales pressure' to make a decision immediately (unlike some other brokers I've spoken to).
Joe and Choe picked up the application process afterwards and they were super speedy and efficient with communication, making sure everything goes smoothly - which it did.
Huge thanks to all the team for excellent service! 10/10
Great service, very professional and available whenever we needed to speak to a member of the team. Nathan was very accommodating, worked around our availability and answered all of our queries promptly. Would highly recommend *****
Extremely happy with the service provided. This is the second time I have used this company and would definitely use them again and recommend to others.
UK Moneyman is rated 4.98 based on 111 reviews