UK Moneyman Reviews

Read UK Moneyman Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

excellent service
Thanks Hasan!
My initial interaction with Faye from UK money man has been really personable and I felt like she understood my needs very well. I’m hoping they can help deliver what I need and I didn’t feel any pressure to have to go further with my enquiry after my initial interaction. Thank you Faye.
Thank you for the brilliant review, we will pass on your kind words to Faye!
UK Moneyman have been super helpful and reliable. Have always been able to count on them getting back to us quickly and made us feel comfortable checking anything out we were not really sure about. They made the whole process as easy and hassle free as it could be. Would recommend to anyone! Thank you!!
Thank you for the recommendation, Rodrigo! It's lovely to hear that we made your experience as easy and free from hassle as it could be 🤩
The team were fantastic, in finding the product for me. Jo also walked me through what to expect when purchasing your first home I.e. time frames, and answer my many questions. Also their after care has been great, checking in on how the purchase is going and offering support. I would highly recommend
Thank you for the brilliant review, Steph! We are so happy to hear that we supported you through the process. We will pass on your kind words to Jo 🤩
Myself and partner used UK Moneyman for our first time buyer mortgage. We’ve had round the clock care well above the norm. Multiple routes forward regarding which mortgage to go for with lots of information to help prepare us through the process. Can’t fault the service as it’s everything we hoped and expected. Malcolm the director is very informative and genuinely honest when it comes to the nitty gritty. A very trustworthy company and friendly staff.
Hi Luke, it's lovely to hear about your experience with us ❤️ Thank you for the recommendation, we will pass on your kind words to Malcolm. We look forward to speaking again around remortgage time 🤩
I cannot thank the UK Moneyman service enough. Securing a mortgage meant more than just that to me, it was – is - a life chance. However, because of my credit history, I didn’t think that it could be done. Right from the start of the application process, though, Tom and Louise were on the case, explaining everything clearly, progressing things diligently and efficiently, but most importantly to me, being positive and reassuring. The result was a mortgage offer secured in just over two weeks. A truly amazing standard of service. To say thank you doesn’t even begin to express how grateful I am.
Hi David, it's lovely to hear about your experience with us! Thank you for the recommendation and we will pass on your kind words to Tom and Louise 🤩
When I got the call from Lenny I imediately felt at ease , as the converse was very simple straight forward and cordial. Just speaking with her encourage me to like count on them for support.
Hi Ernestine, thank you for your lovely review. It's brilliant to hear that you felt at ease 😀
Leo and Kayleigh have been great from the first phone call that I made to them. They have both helped us each step of the way and it has been a great comfort to my wife and me that everything had been taken care of by them both. We will definitely be working with Leo and Kayleigh again in the future and I would highly recommend them to do a great job for you.
Ryan and Kayleigh were incredibly helpful and always available to answer our questions whenever we needed - and we had a lot of them as we are first time buyers who didn't have a clue about any of the process to begin with! They secured our mortgage so quickly which put us in a great position and helped speed up the process of getting our offer accepted. All in all I would highly recommend them to anyone, first timer buyers or otherwise, who are looking to get mortgage advice and assistance.
Hi Mary, it's lovely to hear we could help you swiftly as first time buyers. Thank you for the lovely review, we will pass on your kind words to Ryan and Kayleigh 🤩
UK money man where so helpful. Chloe and Joe was amazing with us. Stayed in contact with us giving advice and updates, so glad we chose UK money man! Thanks for all your help.
Hi Danielle, thank you for the brilliant review! We will pass on your kind words to Chloe and Joe 😊
Amazing, when ne and my partner first looked into buying a house, we had no idea about how to get a mortgage or anything. Moneymen were extremely helpful all the way through and sorted everything smoothly and efficiently! Very happy, will use again for sure
Hi, thank you for the great review! It's lovely to hear that your mortgage process went smoothly and efficiently and we will look forward to hearing from you again around remortgage time 😊
We’re so glad that we decided to use UKM to help us through the process of buying our first home, they took most of the stress off our shoulders and we’re always there to answer any queries. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who’s on the fence about using this kind of service, they are 110% worth the money and make a very stressful time a lot easier. Will definitely use them again if we need to.
Hi Rebecca, we are so happy we could help you with buying your first home and making the process as stress-free as possible! We look forward to helping you at remortgage time. Thank you for the recommendation 😊 Don't forget our 'Refer a Friend' scheme, follow the link below to find out more: https://ukmoneyman.com/refer-a-friend/
I found Dinah at Harrogate Moneyman to be extremely supportive. She listened carefully to our needs, proposed solutions and followed up closely. A great service - I’d recommend Harrogate Moneyman to anyone looking for mortgage options.
Hi Thorsten! Thank you for the brilliant recommendation. We love to hear that you enjoyed our service and will pass on your kind words to Dinah 😊
Absolutely fantastic from the start of the process. Everything was explained really clearly and I feel that the advice given to me throughout was done so with my best interests at heart. Would recommend to anyone looking into getting a mortgage.
I used UK moneyman after using many other brokers. Tom Dent and Meghan Robinson fought for my case and was able to land me the mortgage offer I needed. In such a sellers market, having a great team around you makes such a difference. I will definitely be using them again, and will recommend them to all my friends and family! P.S Enjoy the hamper being sent to your office.
Thank you for the fantastic review, Johanan! We are so glad to hear the team managed to obtain a mortgage. We will pass on the kind words to Tom and Meghan, and thank you very much for the gift.
So far so good. Faye was very polite and professional.
Mizna has been amazing and helped us to get a better mortgage protection for a cheaper price than what we previously had. Would definitely recommend!
Hi Axel, this is great to hear! Thank you for the recommendation and we will pass on your kind words to Mizna 🤩
excellent as always and very efficient. used them for my first-time mortgage and also my remortgage now
Thank you for the kind words, Nadia! We are glad to have helped you for a second time 😄
Excellent service from Mizna. Went the extra mile to get me the best deal. Will definitely use again.
Thank you, Christopher! We will pass on your kind words to Mizna 🤩
Mizna Coates helped me reviewing a critical illness protection plan I have. Her advice helped me to take an informed decision. I feel her advice was honest and thorough, keeping my best interest as a priority and not just trying to sell me a product. Should I need another insurance product in the future, I will look for her. Thanks Mizna.
Hi Carlos, thank you for the lovely review! We will be sure to pass on your kind words to Mizna and hope to speak to you again 😊
UK Moneyman is rated 4.97 based on 246 reviews