UK Moneyman Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Moneyman
Telephone
Read UK Moneyman Reviews

admin@ukmoneyman.com

The service I received throughout my mortgage process was outstanding. Very professional, friendly, time management service in responding to my raised questions was excellent. Explained clearly at each stage. Would highly recommend.
Laura and Matt were fantastic. Pro-active, good communication, easily contactable, quick to respond and follow-up. They helped me obtain a BTL mortgage quite quickly with no trouble. If I ever need to use a mortgage broker again, I'll use UKMM again.
This is the second time I've used Moneyman. Once again extremely happy with both the advice given (Thank you Matt Collinson @hull moneyman) and the after-care (Thank you Kayleigh @UK moneyman). Nothing was too much trouble and I felt I could ask anything. Great service and will be returning.
Matt Collinson & Kayleigh Steward did a fantastic job when I was wanting to remortgage. Matt found EXACTLY what I wanted. The whole process from start to finish was completed within the month. They both kept me updated every step of the way. I had tried to remortgage through another company but after 2 months of being messed around I was recommended this company by a colleague. Save yourself from stress by going to this company first!
Great communication and service, always strive to deliver the best product and answer all questions
Excellent service from start to finish from Jason and Kayleigh. Second time using York Money Man and wouldn’t go anywhere else when applying for a mortgage.

The Money Man are an incredible team and have been providing guidance and support throughout the process of buying our first home. Big thanks in particular to Wayne, Laura and Mizna who were there for us 24/7. Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Exelent service all round.highly recommended 👍
Mizna has been so helpful and done so much let work it is unreal. I cannot commend or thank her highly enough as this is been a tricky one and I would not have been able to do this myself.

Worth every star and penny.
Highly recommend Nathan Moore and Mizna Alwan they have both provided valuable support and advice during our mortgage and life cover applications.
House purchase is a stressful time but not when you have Debbie and Stacey sorting your mortgage for you. They were amazing in sorting things quickly and nothing was too much trouble. I felt like a person and not just a number. They are genuine people who care about their customers which in this day and age is rare. I will definitely be using them again in the future and will be telling everyone I know who needs a mortgage or life cover to go and speak to Debbie the Mortgage Queen.
Helpfyl prompt value for money excellent customer services
Excellent attentive service. Always avaliable when I had queries. Would highly recommend.
Uk moneyman are very helpful & friendly,
Nothing is to much trouble for them,
Very easy to contact & deal with.
Overall very pleased with the exceptional
& professional service we received from all at Uk moneyman. Thank you

Kind Regards

Dave & Marsha Norris
Excellent service from a personable and efficient team. As first time buyers, everything was explained and advice was well articulated so we could make informed decisions. A surprisingly uncomplicated experience!
Brilliant service, Mizna was fantastic. The whole team were helpful. Would certainly recommend.
Jason was brilliant, very helpful and we will definitely be recommending him.
Great communication and friendly. Thank you
Effective and efficient service from Debbie and Stacey keeping us informed along the way how the mortgage application was progressing.
Debbie and Stacie couldn't have been more helpful - from the excellent advice at the beginning and then keeping me informed at every step along the way to completion.
UK Moneyman is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews