UKMEDI.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKMEDI.CO.UK
Read UKMEDI.CO.UK Reviews

support@ukmedi.co.uk

Viking Business Centre, Turnpike Close, Norwich

Tell us how UKMEDI.CO.UK made you happy
I have never had any problems when ordering with this company. The simple, quick and easy ordering process is superb. The reliability of every order I have placed has always been 100%, you are updated about the status of your order and it's always been delivered exactly when promised. The customer service of this company is second to none, polite, professional and personal quick responses to my emails is again superb. I always feel safe in placing my order knowing that it's always dealt with exactly how you would expect. On a couple of occasions, Robbie has gone over and above to help me when, by my own fault, I have been late placing my order the customer service received again is superb and he has gone out of his way to help and ensure that I still received my order the following day. I would not want to shop for any of these products elsewhere. I feel a complete trust that I will always be dealt with in the manner with which anyone could wish for. Many thanks!
Hey Ollie! Thanks so much for the review, it genuinely means a lot to hear such great feedback! We set out to give the kind of customer service that WE would want as a customer so its amazing to hear we are getting it right :) Have a great weekend! Robbie
Ordering was easy. It was easy to order small quantities of syringes instead of bulk. Delivery was quick to ROI. The products I ordered were top quality. Thank you.
Very quick with delivering the order
My experience with UKMEDI , Quick and efficient no nonsense purchase and delivery of the merchandise. Merchandise properly packaged and sealed. From purchase to delivery very quick.
excellent service and quality products. Very professional
Great products shipped in good time
Prompt service & delivery. Products in stock, great choice.
Excellent products and fast delivery. I will be definitely using for all my supplies.
Top 5 rating
Very good service
Always a fast & excellent service
Delivery was quick and there wasn't any hassle.
Value for money & easy to order. Arrived next day!
Package was delivered quick and discreet, will definitely be purchasing again.
Excellent range of goods available at very competitive prices. Also quick delivery Would highly recommend
hi quick and easy happy to do business thanks
Good service & excellent delivery
Great value - speedy delivery - very happy!
Excellent
Thank u very much for fast delivery and my purchase..👈 👌 Very much appreciated it. Recommended...!!! 😃👍
Excellent product!!