Britcab Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Britcab

About Britcab: We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

"Excellent service. The cabin was in far better condition that expected. A couple of minor problems were sorted quickly and efficiently. Britcab worked with us from initial quotation to delivery. Would highly recommend"
"Britcab already came to me with glowing references from a site manager I often work with, and I can honestly say that they did not let us down in anyway.. The whole job went smoothly from start to finish. We had looked at other options for our new office and storage problem, but Britcab came out by far the better option. They were always available to help us through the whole process, and did so on quite a few occasions. The office staff, the site supervisor, the ground workers, the crane drivers and the installers of the units, were always keen to do what they could for us.. The units themselves are superb, I am so very happy with what we have had installed, everyone that has been here to view them from our school says that same. I would 100% recommend Britcab to anybody looking for extra space anywhere, I can not praise them enough. Totally professional and so willing to help from every department, I would not hesitate to use them again."
"I have marked as good, but it does depend who you talk to. The service can fluctuate between Very Poor & Very Good, but on the whole Not too bad."
"We are a Forever Hounds Trust, a greyhound and lurcher rescue and homing charity. We received funding for a portable cabin, which Britcab supplied. We plan to kit it out with equipment so our rescued dogs can relax and be assessed in a 'home' environment, as many of them have never been inside a home before! We did experience a great many problems with the delivery of the cabin (access to our kennels was too narrow off a narrow road with a tight bend) - but Barry at BritCab did his best to sort it out for us. It is finally in place and getting ready for its first 'customer'. Thank you BritCabs for all your hard work and good humour in getting this cabin in place for us!"
"Pre sale service was good with good contact from company, delivery date sadly was delayed but delivery driver was excellent with us. Felt dissapointed that when unit arrived that there werent keys for the doors which I would have expected which was added cost for us. Also we asked for mesh on windows...the guards were within container but not fitted. Finally we asked for some spare paint or a picture of paint can so we had details to paint the cabin externally in the future again we didnt get these. I have emailed but no contact since which is dissapointing. The unit is excellent and just what we needed but felt that small details could have been completed to make this an excellent service. Aberffraw FC"
Hi, i am sorry to hear you have had problem with our after sales team. i have asked the team for these details and will get back to you shortly. Many Thanks for your patience.
"Great service and organisation the cabin/ office was just what we were looking for"
"Excellent service. Really happy with our cabin."
"10/10 no problems. Would recommend."
"Hi our cabin is fab only thing we are waiting for is a new lock for the last one in which Tom promised to send up. We are still waiting patiently for it. James Mcnee"
Hi James, after speaking with Tom this morning he has assured me that the lock was sent out yesterday and that your office has been informed that it is on its way. If for what ever reason it doesn't arrive or if you have any issues with it please let us know. Many thanks nicola
"Excellent quality"
"First class service as always. Thanks."
"From hero to Zero. Site cabins great, sales cabin rubbish. Can someone call me to discuss"
Hi Gary, i am sorry to hear there is an issue with the sales cabin. i will speak with richard in the morning and ask him to give you a call so we can sort the problem out.
Many thanks nicola
"We took delivery of our site accommodation 2 weeks ago at Stillington and as ever we were extremely impressed with the quality and service provided by Britcab. The planning and preparation beforehand was helpful and friendly and the end result was exactly what we ordered. Well done!"
"Fast efficient delivery of a refurbished secure cabin in great condition. A few minor issues with the electrics which was easily fixed."
"Superb cabin, first class service, a thoroughly stress free experience acquiring this unit. Martin Wilkins DSV Road, Immingham"
"I was looking for a workspace to improve the welfare facilities at our Builder Merchant Branch in Irvine. From the first call of enquiry to the delivery of an expertly refurbished unit, the customer service was excellent. Tom’s understanding of our requirements and the subsequent design of the delivered unit was outstanding despite the numerous changes that were made during the process. Great company to work with from start to finish."
"I have been dealing Richard form the beginning. First class all the way through. I have received three cabins, and they are 5 *. Highly recommend this company."
"excellent service, speedy and professional would recommend to anyone with confidence."
"Thanks to Britcab our children have some added fun and games for playtime. We were working on an outdoor project which we needed chairs for and Britcab had the good. Thank you!"
"Lovely people to deal with, very passionate about what they do! Great service and always a pleasure to speak to!"
Britcab is rated 4.81 based on 103 reviews