Britcab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Britcab

About Britcab: We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

"Effortless, efficient cost effective. 5 star service."
"Once again Britcab provided an excellent service, I was able to view cabins and discuss details on their site, delivery was as scheduled, haulier helpful and cabin as expected."
"They delivered when they said they would and the unit was great and very practical."
"Britcab supplied me my dog grooming cabin, I absolutely love it, many thanks to Barry Petty and all the team at Britcab, first class service from start to finish, Barry organised everything for me from getting water and electricity to the cabin and getting the cabin into my back garden. I 100% recommend Britcab :-)"
"Efficient, reliable and a trustworthy organisation to work with. Project delivered on time and to budget and very happy with the end result."
"Very professional, guidance / advice was valuable in the decision making process."
"The locks on the newly fitted rear door and the front door have been badly fitted and will hardly work. It looks like we will have to renew both"
"Britcab were very helpful from the first enquiry through to delivery on site , staff helpful and responded quickly to enquiries ."
"We were a company who had never bought a portacabin before and the assistance and guidance we received was excellent. The finished cabin was exactly what we wanted and the workmanship level far more than we expected. Thank you Britcab."
"Great service throughout including ordering to the delivery."
"Britcab have been great from start to finish, keeping us informed of ongoing work, their guys have been fantastic and very friendly. Would 100% recommend!"
"Great service and helpfully staff. Very clean and good cabins."
"Very goods service from conception to completion. Quick turnaround for last minute changes. Installers very professional & committed to delivering quality product & worked overtime to complete."
"The site accommodation units were professionally refurbished to a very high standard and our individual internal design requests were met exactly to our requirements. The crew that delivered and erected the units worked tirelessly and well into the evening after an early start. Very satisfied with our purchase."
"Friendly staff Very easy to engage with and put across our requirements Understood our budget cost and worked with us a dedicated account holder from start to end of transaction paperwork delivered on time"
"Britcab have delivered on all aspects of my order: price, customer service, quality and delivery. I am not going to look any further next time I need a cabin, it will be Britcab!"
Hi Phil
Thanks for the great feedback, look forward to working with you in the future.
"Very smooth transaction, good communication, quick to respond to my questions."
"Been really friendly and helpful and worked with us efficiently to make sure we could take delivery as soon as was possible. The standard of the accommodation is really good - no complaints from us!"
"Good service, good unit, happy to use again"
"First class service from first contact about the cabins we required. Then again when we were invited to see them in person to fine tune our designs. I must add the amount of choices on offer including external colour options were fantastic. Delivery & installation were also carried out in the same manner. Overall a Five star service."
Britcab is rated 4.85 based on 79 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!