Britcab Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Britcab

About Britcab: We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

"We took delivery of our site accommodation 2 weeks ago at Stillington and as ever we were extremely impressed with the quality and service provided by Britcab. The planning and preparation beforehand was helpful and friendly and the end result was exactly what we ordered. Well done!"
"Fast efficient delivery of a refurbished secure cabin in great condition. A few minor issues with the electrics which was easily fixed."
"Superb cabin, first class service, a thoroughly stress free experience acquiring this unit. Martin Wilkins DSV Road, Immingham"
"I was looking for a workspace to improve the welfare facilities at our Builder Merchant Branch in Irvine. From the first call of enquiry to the delivery of an expertly refurbished unit, the customer service was excellent. Tom’s understanding of our requirements and the subsequent design of the delivered unit was outstanding despite the numerous changes that were made during the process. Great company to work with from start to finish."
"I have been dealing Richard form the beginning. First class all the way through. I have received three cabins, and they are 5 *. Highly recommend this company."
"excellent service, speedy and professional would recommend to anyone with confidence."
"Thanks to Britcab our children have some added fun and games for playtime. We were working on an outdoor project which we needed chairs for and Britcab had the good. Thank you!"
"Lovely people to deal with, very passionate about what they do! Great service and always a pleasure to speak to!"
"Great people to do business with, from the first phone call they were so helpful, we were looking for three units which needed to be a certain size and they quickly found the ones we needed, modified them and had them delivered to site within a short time scale."
"Great company to work with , took all our needs into consideration and delivered a great product."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Very helpful staff and very happy with the new cabin."
"I have worked in procurement for over 15 years Britcab have continued to be a ROCK when it comes to supplying welfare and offices to the sites I'm involved with. They have updertaken complete site set ups on huge and complex sites. They have worked with us on high value challenging projects and most recently Nuclear sites. I continue to trust and value them as part of our supply chain and I have dealt with all of their competitors so believe I can vouch for them. Experience has taught me that you keep hold of good people and business contacts and as such I fully expect to be working with Britcab for years to come! Super!"
"Effortless, efficient cost effective. 5 star service."
"Once again Britcab provided an excellent service, I was able to view cabins and discuss details on their site, delivery was as scheduled, haulier helpful and cabin as expected."
"They delivered when they said they would and the unit was great and very practical."
"Britcab supplied me my dog grooming cabin, I absolutely love it, many thanks to Barry Petty and all the team at Britcab, first class service from start to finish, Barry organised everything for me from getting water and electricity to the cabin and getting the cabin into my back garden. I 100% recommend Britcab :-)"
"Efficient, reliable and a trustworthy organisation to work with. Project delivered on time and to budget and very happy with the end result."
"Very professional, guidance / advice was valuable in the decision making process."
"The locks on the newly fitted rear door and the front door have been badly fitted and will hardly work. It looks like we will have to renew both"
"Britcab were very helpful from the first enquiry through to delivery on site , staff helpful and responded quickly to enquiries ."
Britcab is rated 4.86 based on 91 reviews