Britcab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britcab
Read Britcab Reviews

About Britcab:

We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

We started speaking to Britcab just at the beginning of lockdown and despite the problems associated with working from home etc. there communication was excellent. Once we were able to get back to work Britcab produced a cabin that suited our needs and delivered it when needed. There was a problem accessing our site but the driver took it all in his stride and lifted the cabin into place with no trouble. I would definitely recommend this company.
I have worked in procurement for over 15 years Britcab have continued to be a ROCK when it comes to supplying welfare and offices to the sites I'm involved with. They have updertaken complete site set ups on huge and complex sites. They have worked with us on high value challenging projects and most recently Nuclear sites. I continue to trust and value them as part of our supply chain and I have dealt with all of their competitors so believe I can vouch for them. Experience has taught me that you keep hold of good people and business contacts and as such I fully expect to be working with Britcab for years to come! Super!
A company with great products and fantastic people. From the moment I enquired through the design process to the moment my cedar cladded cabin was delivered Cathy kept me up to date. Though there were delays due to the availability of parts during the pandemic I was kept informed at every step of the way.

I would thoroughly recommend Britcab if you are after a quality cabin and want to deal with a professional company with that personal touch.
Britcab 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Richard was brilliant to deal with - understood what I was wanting and arranged delivery etc. definitely recommend. Thanks
Britcab 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I would highly recommend Britcab, they provide an excellent product at a fair price. The customer services from enquiry all the way through to the aftercare are excellent, and the finished product is of a very high standard.

Britcab is now our number one choice for cabins & containers.
excellent service very professional exceeded my expectations
Superb cabin, first class service, a thoroughly stress free experience acquiring this unit.
Martin Wilkins DSV Road, Immingham
I was looking for a workspace to improve the welfare facilities at our Builder Merchant Branch in Irvine. From the first call of enquiry to the delivery of an expertly refurbished unit, the customer service was excellent. Tom’s understanding of our requirements and the subsequent design of the delivered unit was outstanding despite the numerous changes that were made during the process. Great company to work with from start to finish.
Britcab is rated 4.82 based on 121 reviews