Britcab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britcab
Courier, Own Driver
Read Britcab Reviews

About Britcab:

We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

I ordered a brand new portacabin from them and it was duly delivered in good condition and exactly what we were expecting. after 6 month we decided to purchase the portacabin rather than lease. This is where one star was lost. I was advised on of the settlement figure by a member of staff in the office and i asked was this with or without VAT I was advised without VAT. So I calculated the Vat Value and confirmed back to the person in the office the total cost of the Cabin, unfortunately this person insisted it was another £200 above what I calculated. I asked her to check and she advised she had checked with accounts and her figure was correct. Having been a Business manager for 22 years and Finance Manager I was flabbergasted. I asked again for the breakdown and could not find what they were talking about. I then asked them to issue an invoice and finally the figure matched mine there was no apology or explanation. So check the figures and ask for an invoice for any payment
Hi Debbie I am sorry to hear about the issue with VAT. I am not sure what has happened here as we normally issue an invoice before taking payment and VAT is worked out automatically on our accounting system. we are sorry about this mistake. I will forward your feedback to the people involved so this won't happen again. Many thanks for your feedback.
I have marked as good, but it does depend who you talk to. The service can fluctuate between Very Poor & Very Good, but on the whole Not too bad.
Fast efficient delivery of a refurbished secure cabin in great condition. A few minor issues with the electrics which was easily fixed.
They delivered when they said they would and the unit was great and very practical.
Very professional, guidance / advice was valuable in the decision making process.
Great service throughout including ordering to the delivery.
Friendly staff Very easy to engage with and put across our requirements Understood our budget cost and worked with us a dedicated account holder from start to end of transaction paperwork delivered on time
good communication, Barry was very helpful. little disappointed when i took delivery of the cabin and it had a couple of things which needed your guy to come out and rectify. these should have been done before delivery.
Excellent Service once again, Always a pleasure to deal with.
Sometimes a bit slow to respond but overhaul gave a good service. Britcab planned the delivery with their Hauliers (providing RAMS) and our project manager remarked on their professionalism.
Overall a good service provided.
the engineers were quick and efficient at what they do, and cleaned up after themselves
Britcab is rated 4.82 based on 128 reviews