Britcab Reviews

of reviewers recommend Britcab
Courier, Own Driver
Read Britcab Reviews

About Britcab:

We supply portable buildings to growing companies.
Your workspace challenges are our forte, making Britcab the industry experts in tailor-made portable and modular buildings since 2007.
From stand-alone cabins to state-of-the-art buildings and everything in between, our people are proud to provide prompt, flexible and value-for-money solutions. This means their expertise is on hand from quotation through to installation and beyond, with a promise to deliver your project on time and within budget.

nicola@ukcabins.com

Moor Lane Industrial Estate
Tholthorpe

Excellent service, even with the tightest deadline
great company and Becky was a fantastic help when sorting everything out for me
All very good.
Excellent service. Dale came out to check our requirements and advise, and the cedar clad unit we have at school is going to be so well used. Thank you!
Cathryn, sales? Brilliant asset to your team!! You will be hearing from us again for next project!
Good support and service throughout. Some issues in getting the cabin in to position but we got there eventually.
Excellent service and care.They took a great interest in my need for a cabin for hedgehog rescues and found the best cabin for my requirements. Delivery was perfect.Lovely people taking exceptional care in positioning.They even brought a box of hedgehog food!
Richard at Britcab was so easy to deal with, he showed us the containers that were available and some great advise. We would truly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a portable building.
We communicated with Britcab for a couple of months during the first lockdown when circumstances were very difficult but we were always able to get hold of somebody and their help and advice was invaluable in choosing the right cabin for our business. The cabin was delivered just when we wanted it by a very helpful driver and we were able to have the design changed to incorporate windows where we needed them. The cabin is warm and secure. Billing is regularly done every month and payment taken at the end of the month by direct debit. We would recommend Britcab and hope to hire a bigger cabin in the future as our business grows.
A company with great products and fantastic people. From the moment I enquired through the design process to the moment my cedar cladded cabin was delivered Cathy kept me up to date. Though there were delays due to the availability of parts during the pandemic I was kept informed at every step of the way. I would thoroughly recommend Britcab if you are after a quality cabin and want to deal with a professional company with that personal touch.
Britcab 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Richard was brilliant to deal with - understood what I was wanting and arranged delivery etc. definitely recommend. Thanks
Britcab 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
I would highly recommend Britcab, they provide an excellent product at a fair price. The customer services from enquiry all the way through to the aftercare are excellent, and the finished product is of a very high standard. Britcab is now our number one choice for cabins & containers.
We started speaking to Britcab just at the beginning of lockdown and despite the problems associated with working from home etc. there communication was excellent. Once we were able to get back to work Britcab produced a cabin that suited our needs and delivered it when needed. There was a problem accessing our site but the driver took it all in his stride and lifted the cabin into place with no trouble. I would definitely recommend this company.
I was looking for a supplier of a toilet block for our charity Heritage Railway the Chinnor & Princes Risborough Railway Association. Out of many replies, Britcab provided the best offer and your Richard Wilsdon provided a great service, helping us find the right cabin at the right price and accommodating our specifications. We have since bought another container from you as well for our maintenance crew stores and workshop. Both were delivered speedily and efficiently. I would come back to Britcab again when we need another unit. Thanks to all at Britcab. very efficient and helpful.
Quick, fair, reliable and good to deal with. Very happy with my refurbished cabin.
excellent service very professional exceeded my expectations
Very pleased with our new canteen area! Britcab were very efficient from start to finish, we had a site visit to design exactly what was required to suit our needs. Barry has been very helpful with information on the Cedar unit and was here to assist the day of delivery to ensure everything went smoothly
Britcab 5 star review on 23rd June 2020
From start to finish, Britcab provided us with a first class service. They listened to our requirements and were able to provide exactly the cabin we needed to provide a comfortable, exciting intervention space for our children to learn in. Every member of staff was extremely friendly and professional and I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone.
Britcab helped us with this throughout the process from our initial inquiry through to the installation, they couldn't of done more in my opinion. We had two units installed end to end on our school grounds, and we are very happy with the units and would absolutely recommend Britcab and their units to anyone that is thinking of adding additional space to their property/site.
All good. Straightforward to deal with. Looked after us very well.
Britcab is rated 4.82 based on 128 reviews