UK Flag Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
Read UK Flag Company Reviews
Prices so good I was worried if they were real! (They are, but doublecheck your email filters to avoid worry) Items perfect at a fraction of other suppliers costs, will be back for more.
So happy you like your products :)
Wow, talk about quality service, quick turnaround, helpful and accommodating design services, quality product arrived quickly and efficiently. If all my suppliers were this good i'd be a very happy man!
Order came quickly, flags look great! Very straightforward process.
Very quick from asking, and ordering to receiving the order. Ideal for what we need.
Not expensive as a lot around.
UK Flag Company never fail to impress. Great quality on time every time :)
Very helpful design service and prompt delivery coupled with a great price!
great service and awesome customer service here, highly recommend. they helped alot with my design!
I placed a call to UK Flag Company for a quick turn around (24hours) and they were able to accommodate this need of urgency. Even though the delivery company was not as efficient as UK Flag Company and my flag came a day later. It was still on time for the event!

The process was very "user friendly" fast and excellency priced. The flag is of outstanding quality and I will be returning for more.
Great company to deal with. Very helpful, good prices,quality product, fast delivery, we shall be back for more. Thank you👍
I ordered 4 feather flags. They were delivered when they said they would be. UK Flags were helpfull, and patient, with artwork. An easy company to deal with.
Mike Predton, Gloucestershire.
very good service - Liam Xpress
Very good. The bases could be a little better but they generally are good.
Despite the website being under maintenance at the time of placing the order, I was able to easily contact staff via the number provided. Oliver ensured our order was taken with ease and correctly. The goods were produced and delivered efficiently and within a timely manner. Thank you!
We wanted a hand-held flag printed on both sides and what we received is excellent. Their postage seems a bit steep though.
Excellent service.
Couldn’t fault it.
Very helpful in the feather flag design process.
Product was excellent and well packaged.
I would use UK Flag Company again
Used the UK Flag company 3 times now and they have always delivered quality items to the specification required. They have turned around all orders in quick time and delivery is superb.
Great communication keeping me updated as to the progress made on my order. Great service, from order to delivery in less than 2 weeks. Highly recommended.
Very happy with my purchase and quick turnaround. 5 stars!
UK Flag Company is rated 4.71 based on 83 reviews