UK Flag Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
Read UK Flag Company Reviews
The flag was made quickly and is a really high quality. Ordered on the Monday and was delivered on the Thursday, which was fantastic.
Very happy with product and quick turnaround from placing order to delivery, thank you
The UK Flag Company was amazing! Excellent communication and the end product was beyond our expectations. Would highly recommend them. 5*
Top class flag .. top class price .. top class delivery .. Dont go anywhere for your flags .. 5 star
Flag was made to custom spec and delivered within less than a week which was a lot quicker than I expected like a previous company I have used . Will definitely order from UK Flag again .
Very happy with my flag it took about a week to come.
Excellent quality product. Would definitely buy again.
The flags and gazebo were for our rugby club. The quality of the flags and the gazebo are fantastic. The service given by the flag company was brilliant, they were efficient and so patient nothing is too much trouble. The flags and gazebo arrived very swiftly. I would definitely recommend this company.
I ordered 2 flags with specific instructions for 2 poles (1 each side) and they came as regular ones, with no stitching to add a pole. I ordered the feather flag KITS - Please be aware, this kit does not include the base, although it shows clearly on the photos that it is weighted. they get around this by saying that the website says these are extra, but its not obvious. you just get a ground spike. it was too late to order these, as we were up against event deadline. A real disaster. I feel this should be asked upon ordering, but when you order through a 'contact form' there is no human interaction and things get lost along the way.
Person who dealt with the order very knowledgeable, courteous and understood my requirements Our main Club changed the Logo and your Company now hold this. I was finding it very difficult in order in small quantities but Oliver listened came up with 2 items at a good price therefore went ahead with order
Placed an order explaining items were needed for an event in a round a weeks time. No issues with timescale it was said. Items were then dispatched on day of event and thus missed required date and the only response was not our problem... Frustrating when you get a supplier to agree delivery timescales and they fail to meet them.
I had a short notice requirement for a custom table cloth and gazebo back drops for an event. Oliver was a pleasure to work with and understood the requirements and offered very reasonable pricing. The products were made and delivered super fast and I have them in time for my event. Highly recommend UK Flag Company, a great team! Thanks all.
most recommended service for your business .. great servicr and friendly staff
Absolutely fantastic - great service and quality. The team advised on the size to bring out the best image. Arrived early too!
Great service, from ordering on Sunday to landing at our house Wednesday. Quality flag, print quality excellent. Looking forward to taking it to Australia for the NRL Grand Final in October. Thanks for the great service.
Excellent service thankyou not only are the flags spot on but they arrived 2 days early on a tight schedule awesome and will definitely use you again Thanks Lancs ford owners
Good service, quick, and quality looks good. Feather flags ordered were not sizes specified on website, so on enquiring was informed the sizes were wrong on the website and template! This needs correcting to make it clear what you're buying
I am thrilled with the service and quality of the products from your company. Recommending to all my friends. Print colours so vibrant.
Quick turnaround on orders and easy to check how an order is getting on
Have used UK FLAG a few times. Not a lot to say they are all good. Service, quality, art work, and fantastic prices. What more can you want. Thank you UK I’ll be back.
UK Flag Company is rated 4.73 based on 74 reviews