UK Flag Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
"We wanted a hand-held flag printed on both sides and what we received is excellent. Their postage seems a bit steep though."
"The original order for the flags was sorted very quickly and the design process was quite quick. Delivery times were excellent, there was an issue with one of the flags but it was put right quickly once we brought it to attention so we are happy with the service received."
Maurice Brooks
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Couldn’t fault it."
Michael Last
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful in the feather flag design process. Product was excellent and well packaged. I would use UK Flag Company again"
Paul Hulme
Verified Buyer
"Used the UK Flag company 3 times now and they have always delivered quality items to the specification required. They have turned around all orders in quick time and delivery is superb."
"Great communication keeping me updated as to the progress made on my order. Great service, from order to delivery in less than 2 weeks. Highly recommended."
"Very happy with my purchase and quick turnaround. 5 stars!"
"Very good quality flags at a very good price."
Julian Jones
Verified Buyer
"Braishfield Bees FC were looking for good quality and reasonably priced feather flags for our Tournament and using at other events. Oliver and his team were brilliant and we had the 3 flags within 10 days of 1st making contact. They had their first outing last weekend and look great Braishfield Bees FC"
Carl Venemore
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from start to finish with my order and quality finish of flag"
"Brilliant and well made"
"just what we wanted and delivered quickely."
"We are most grateful to Doodlehut for their kind donation to our charity. The craftsmanship of the banner is first rate. The banner is proudly displayed outside our HQ to promote our appeal."
"UK flag company are reliable, communicative, helpful and will do their utmost to help if they can . Great company to work with."
"Having used the company before I knew that quick orders were possible, but the team always try to ensure your order is fulfilled when you need it. Our order was for two larger feathger flags, as our original one was a little small; I was really pleased with the quality of the product and the turnaround time and they looked great on our show stand last Thursday, real impact."
James Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"Great company with staff to match. They bend over backwards to help with your project and always meet tight deadlines. Cant rate them highly enough."
UK Flag Company is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews