UK Flag Company Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
"I ordered 2 flags with specific instructions for 2 poles (1 each side) and they came as regular ones, with no stitching to add a pole. I ordered the feather flag KITS - Please be aware, this kit does not include the base, although it shows clearly on the photos that it is weighted. they get around this by saying that the website says these are extra, but its not obvious. you just get a ground spike. it was too late to order these, as we were up against event deadline. A real disaster. I feel this should be asked upon ordering, but when you order through a 'contact form' there is no human interaction and things get lost along the way."
"Person who dealt with the order very knowledgeable, courteous and understood my requirements Our main Club changed the Logo and your Company now hold this. I was finding it very difficult in order in small quantities but Oliver listened came up with 2 items at a good price therefore went ahead with order"
"Placed an order explaining items were needed for an event in a round a weeks time. No issues with timescale it was said. Items were then dispatched on day of event and thus missed required date and the only response was not our problem... Frustrating when you get a supplier to agree delivery timescales and they fail to meet them."
"I had a short notice requirement for a custom table cloth and gazebo back drops for an event. Oliver was a pleasure to work with and understood the requirements and offered very reasonable pricing. The products were made and delivered super fast and I have them in time for my event. Highly recommend UK Flag Company, a great team! Thanks all."
"most recommended service for your business .. great servicr and friendly staff"
"Absolutely fantastic - great service and quality. The team advised on the size to bring out the best image. Arrived early too!"
"Great service, from ordering on Sunday to landing at our house Wednesday. Quality flag, print quality excellent. Looking forward to taking it to Australia for the NRL Grand Final in October. Thanks for the great service."
"Excellent service thankyou not only are the flags spot on but they arrived 2 days early on a tight schedule awesome and will definitely use you again Thanks Lancs ford owners"
"Good service, quick, and quality looks good. Feather flags ordered were not sizes specified on website, so on enquiring was informed the sizes were wrong on the website and template! This needs correcting to make it clear what you're buying"
"I am thrilled with the service and quality of the products from your company. Recommending to all my friends. Print colours so vibrant."
"Quick turnaround on orders and easy to check how an order is getting on"
"Have used UK FLAG a few times. Not a lot to say they are all good. Service, quality, art work, and fantastic prices. What more can you want. Thank you UK I’ll be back."
"really pleased with the prompt service and quick delivery"
"Really helpful and a quick turnaround. Our products are brilliant!"
"Good product good communication will be using again thanks you very much"
"Very good service, the flag arrived quickly and is great quality. Good communication throughout. Would definitely use again."
"Unfortunately on a recent purchase I failed to point out which way round the image should be and the two flags were printed with the wrong end toward the flag pole, I thought it would have been obvious but clearly not"
"Really pleased with how quickly and smoothly our whole design and delivery process went. Very helpful staff, both with emails and phone calls. - St. Matthew's Project."
"Wesbite difficult to navigate, templates hard to find and hard to use, and only when you check the small print - after the thing has arrived - do you find that a replacement 2.8m flag is actually a 1.75 m flag for a 2.8 m pole. All seems great value, until checkout when you find - after you've used the template, uploaded your artwork, checked everything, that you're being charged £12 to post an almost weightless, volumeless flag, which probably cost about £2 in real postage terms. Customer support seemed used to my questioning the sizer of the flag, and didn't seem at all bothered that I was seriously unhappy. Overcharged, disappointed and definitely won't use again."
"Very efficient, great advice and good on price too. Turnaround in getting the job done was also impressive! Great customer service."
UK Flag Company is rated 4.73 based on 66 reviews