UK Flag Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
Read UK Flag Company Reviews
Fantastic service. My design was so easy to do online. Bought it for my Sons Christmas present. A personalised England football flag, showed a few friends and recommended your company. Only complaint I would have is delivery was very steep for something so light weight. Apart from that very happy Customer
My order arrived on time and was just what I ordered, will buy again.
Very happy with the custom flag customer service was great had a query about delivery which they dealt with straight away thanks guys did a great job 👍
Brilliant service and help with design, fantastic quality and very fast delivery. Will certainly us again thank you!
Perfect the flag was for such a sentimental reason and they were so understanding and accommodating! Thank you so much!
Very good quality and prompt turnaround . However I was disappointed in the postage cost as £12.50 for a lightweight flag that could have got through a large letterbox seems really excessive to me .
Really quick service and great quality! Chuffed. Thank you!
Products are top quality and good value. Turnaround time was good.

Only negative is there should be sliding scale for delivery charges, Would make total cost of small orders more appalling.
Had a small hiccup with delivery (My bad)
Good communications soon sorted it and came within 24 hours. Great quality, very impressed. Would recommend anyone wishing to buy a custom made flag to use this company.
The flag was made quickly and is a really high quality. Ordered on the Monday and was delivered on the Thursday, which was fantastic.
UK Flag Company 5 star review on 11th January 2020 UK Flag Company 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Very happy with product and quick turnaround from placing order to delivery, thank you
The UK Flag Company was amazing! Excellent communication and the end product was beyond our expectations. Would highly recommend them. 5*
Top class flag .. top class price .. top class delivery .. Dont go anywhere for your flags .. 5 star
Flag was made to custom spec and delivered within less than a week which was a lot quicker than I expected like a previous company I have used . Will definitely order from UK Flag again .
Very happy with my flag it took about a week to come.
Excellent quality product.
Would definitely buy again.
The flags and gazebo were for our rugby club.
The quality of the flags and the gazebo are fantastic.
The service given by the flag company was brilliant, they were efficient and so patient nothing is too much trouble. The flags and gazebo arrived very swiftly.
I would definitely recommend this company.
I ordered 2 flags with specific instructions for 2 poles (1 each side) and they came as regular ones, with no stitching to add a pole.
I ordered the feather flag KITS - Please be aware, this kit does not include the base, although it shows clearly on the photos that it is weighted. they get around this by saying that the website says these are extra, but its not obvious. you just get a ground spike. it was too late to order these, as we were up against event deadline. A real disaster. I feel this should be asked upon ordering, but when you order through a 'contact form' there is no human interaction and things get lost along the way.
Person who dealt with the order very knowledgeable, courteous and understood my requirements Our main Club changed the Logo and your Company now hold this. I was finding it very difficult in order in small quantities but Oliver listened came up with 2 items at a good price therefore went ahead with order
Placed an order explaining items were needed for an event in a round a weeks time. No issues with timescale it was said.

Items were then dispatched on day of event and thus missed required date and the only response was not our problem...

Frustrating when you get a supplier to agree delivery timescales and they fail to meet them.
UK Flag Company is rated 4.71 based on 83 reviews