UK Flag Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
Read UK Flag Company Reviews
Ordered a double sided flag and it looks great. Communication was good as was delivery. Would definitely use again
What a great experience! The website was easy to navigate and being updated so I had a chat with Oliver who sorted out my order very efficiently. Helpful email exchange with Jasmine to clarify image choice for the custom laptop sleeve and it arrived quickly looking VERY beautiful! The quality of the product is excellent, including the printing and a reasonable price. From this order, I have no hesitation recommending this company to others.
Best customer service I have received in years My enquiries were dealt with very efficiently. with a mistake with my order being rectified immediately without question. Quality of product was very good also Can highly recommend this company
Very prompt service with a quality product supplied. Also happy to discuss quantity discounts with no problems! Very happy and will use again!
I order the pop up stand and it looks amazing. I am really impressed.
Tip, Tip ,Tip ----- TOP :)
Extremely slow delivery and processing time. The order should have been dispatched on the 1st April with next day delivery. Haven't arrived still on the 5th April. Charged more for faster service which is slower than the standard one. If your order is urgent, better choose a different place.
Great company, fasts service, very helpful on the phone top quality flag , you need a flag only place to go
Service was top drawer- received my product promptly and was very happy with it!
Really easy to design what I wanted, and it came pretty quick. Impressed with all the bits on the flag to allow it to be hung lr attached to pretty much anything. Perfect for celebrating a great Rangers season so far...
Fast service great products
Whole design was faded and not opaque. Flag was more like a translucent design. Would not recommend for £45
Very happy with this, Arrived within 4 days! Absolutely nothing wrong with it , already up on my wall.
Fantastic service. My design was so easy to do online. Bought it for my Sons Christmas present. A personalised England football flag, showed a few friends and recommended your company. Only complaint I would have is delivery was very steep for something so light weight. Apart from that very happy Customer
My order arrived on time and was just what I ordered, will buy again.
Very happy with the custom flag customer service was great had a query about delivery which they dealt with straight away thanks guys did a great job 👍
Brilliant service and help with design, fantastic quality and very fast delivery. Will certainly us again thank you!
Perfect the flag was for such a sentimental reason and they were so understanding and accommodating! Thank you so much!
Very good quality and prompt turnaround . However I was disappointed in the postage cost as £12.50 for a lightweight flag that could have got through a large letterbox seems really excessive to me .
Really quick service and great quality! Chuffed. Thank you!
UK Flag Company is rated 4.68 based on 96 reviews