UK Flag Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Flag Company
Email, Live Chat
Read UK Flag Company Reviews
Really quick service and great quality! Chuffed. Thank you!
Had a small hiccup with delivery (My bad)
Good communications soon sorted it and came within 24 hours. Great quality, very impressed. Would recommend anyone wishing to buy a custom made flag to use this company.
The flag was made quickly and is a really high quality. Ordered on the Monday and was delivered on the Thursday, which was fantastic.
UK Flag Company 5 star review on 11th January 2020 UK Flag Company 5 star review on 11th January 2020
Very happy with product and quick turnaround from placing order to delivery, thank you
The UK Flag Company was amazing! Excellent communication and the end product was beyond our expectations. Would highly recommend them. 5*
Top class flag .. top class price .. top class delivery .. Dont go anywhere for your flags .. 5 star
Flag was made to custom spec and delivered within less than a week which was a lot quicker than I expected like a previous company I have used . Will definitely order from UK Flag again .
The flags and gazebo were for our rugby club.
The quality of the flags and the gazebo are fantastic.
The service given by the flag company was brilliant, they were efficient and so patient nothing is too much trouble. The flags and gazebo arrived very swiftly.
I would definitely recommend this company.
Person who dealt with the order very knowledgeable, courteous and understood my requirements Our main Club changed the Logo and your Company now hold this. I was finding it very difficult in order in small quantities but Oliver listened came up with 2 items at a good price therefore went ahead with order
I had a short notice requirement for a custom table cloth and gazebo back drops for an event. Oliver was a pleasure to work with and understood the requirements and offered very reasonable pricing. The products were made and delivered super fast and I have them in time for my event. Highly recommend UK Flag Company, a great team! Thanks all.
most recommended service for your business .. great servicr and friendly staff
Absolutely fantastic - great service and quality. The team advised on the size to bring out the best image. Arrived early too!
Great service, from ordering on Sunday to landing at our house Wednesday. Quality flag, print quality excellent. Looking forward to taking it to Australia for the NRL Grand Final in October. Thanks for the great service.
Excellent service thankyou not only are the flags spot on but they arrived 2 days early on a tight schedule awesome and will definitely use you again
Thanks
Lancs ford owners
UK Flag Company 5 star review on 2nd August 2019
I am thrilled with the service and quality of the products from your company.
Recommending to all my friends. Print colours so vibrant.
Quick turnaround on orders and easy to check how an order is getting on
Have used UK FLAG a few times.
Not a lot to say they are all good. Service, quality, art work, and fantastic prices. What more can you want.
Thank you UK I’ll be back.
really pleased with the prompt service and quick delivery
Really helpful and a quick turnaround. Our products are brilliant!
Good product good communication will be using again thanks you very much
UK Flag Company is rated 4.71 based on 78 reviews