UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Two really polite, efficient engineers sorted the problem immediately. They explained thoroughly what had been the problem then contacted the bathroom fitter and explained the fault to him. They were extremely tidy and managed to sort the problem without taking up the brand new floor tiles. If you have any sort of problem with your underfloor heating, these are the guys to call, definitely. Well done guys. Mrs M Merritt, Berkhamsted.
Don't ever normally do reviews, but Brad was fantastic. He knows his stuff, got the job done and was a thoroughly nice chap! All in all great and would recommend.
The engineer arrived on time, then found the problem pretty quickly. He had all the necessary equipment and was efficient and professional in finding the best way to fix the problem, explaining it clearly to me and then resolving the problem. I was concerned about damaging the tiled floor, but throughout he was very careful to minimise and potential damage and managed to raise the tile needed without breaking it ! He took time to minimise any mess as he did the job and to clear up afterwards. Overall a very professional job and great service, very much appreciated.
Doug and Brad came to repair our bathroom underfloor heating today. We have left it a while as we had been concerned about the damage to the floor and the possibility of needing to remove the wall mounted loo. Unfortunately the problem was under the loo, however they only lifted up half the tile the access the area they needed and no damage was done to the glass unit behind it or to the loo. Thank you for all of your help and fast work.
The whole service was first rate - From first contact with Vicky through to Brad providing a thorough job and leaving you feeling like you had made the right decision to call them in in the first place.
It's really pleasing to see a company take such a pride in their work and we wish them well.
Very, very professional. The lady in the office was very polite and helpful from the outset, took all my details and made a date for the works, they phoned a day later to say they had a cancellation for a few days time would I like it ! They said the engineer would be at Cambridge at 7.30 am from Kent, rest assured 7.30am on the dot, there he was. The fault took a little while to find even using their state of the art thermal imaging equipment but the engineer kept reassuring me he would find it and once he had found it, it really didn't take long to repair, he cleaned up as he went along and left the place spotless, I really couldn't ask for more.
All round great service, many thanks.
Excellent service and professional from the first phone call to the finished job
Excellent professional company. Vicky was a delight to talk too and may all the necessary arrangements for the engineers visit very efficiently. The men arrived within the given time slot and located the problem very quickly. They explained the problem in laymans terms and replaced the faulty unit. I would highly recommend the workers and company and would definitely use them again.
We contacted UFH as we thought we had a problem with our underfloor heating. On inspection the fault lay with the a faulty plug. Although the work required was not part of their normal remit they were more than happy to put me in a new spur and cable to get the heating up and running. This work would normally have been done by an electrician.
We were very happy with the work carried out particularly as it is not a part of their normal service.
Arrived nice an early. Really nice fella.Kept us updated as to what was wrong with the flooring, sorted it. Also how to use the heating. he arrived with lovely clean white socks, he left with dirty socks.
Would recommend this company to anyone who has under floor heating 10/10
I found UFH more than helpful, the whole procedure including pinpointing
the fault was amazing, roughly just over an hour. Very professional and efficient. I was shown where the fault was, once over my mind was at rest
and my heating fully functional. Many thanks.
Can't believe how good these guys were - right from start to finish. Probable fault with UFH diagnosed over the phone and a rough estimate provided. Several phone calls to set up a mutually convenient time and the 2 guys who attended to fix the problem were models of politeness and helpfulness - and they cleaned up after themselves. Although the repair cost slightly more than the estimate due to the problem being more complex than anticipated, I was kept fully informed and everything explained to me. I wouldn't hesitate to use these people again and thoroughly recommend them to anyone who has an under floor heating problem.
The engineer arrived on time and carried out the work quickly and with no mess. Vicky in the office was very helpful from the start. Most importantly, our underfloor heating is working again!
Very helpful, knowledgeable, and polite engineer. Efficient administration. Top marks all around.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 700 reviews