Twelve Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers

About Twelve Transfers: Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy

"A company we can trust. Drivers are always on time, booking process is super efficient and very easy. I've been using this service since a few years each time I have to land in Luton. Prices are more than correct and drivers are all highly professional. I recommend that company"
"Highly professional transfer service. The driver was very polite and and cheerful. Car comfortable and clean. Communication with the customer service at its best. I would definitely recommend twelve transfers."
"This was my first time with Twelve Transfers. The service was perfect. The driver Abdelaziz M. arrive earlier. He was absolutely very helpful and kind. Thank you very much."
"Best experience ever very good value for money plus you feel like you are family to them .before we arrived we received an email with the pic of the driver and all the information that we nèeded and on departure the same .I'm so glad I choose this company because I felt save and they were on time . I'm sure I will be booking again very soon. VICTORIA ZAMMIT"
"Mihai was absolutely excellent and super-helpful, truly polite 5-star service. Thank you very much."
"Extremely reliable, on time and very polite and professional driver. Could not have expected anything else!"
"We booked through Twelve Transfers just one day before arriving in London. Our driver, Mariusz D. Pezik was on time and met us just as we came out. Service was good. Very efficient."
"Absolutely brilliant. My driver was courteous and waiting for me. Easy to find, I would highly recommend this service."
"Every aspect of the service is focused on the customer and what they need - from the booking processes, to the communication about who your driver is and where they will wait for you, to the warm courtesy and friendliness of the drivers to the safe and steady way that they drive. I have never been so happy with a transfer service in London. Fantastic value for money when you compare to other companies."
"Everything in time! our fly was delayed but wasn’t a problem for our transfer! Recommend by me and my wife ! Ps( Sachin Sawant happy and politely driver ) thank you !"
"This is the first time I call for a cab from Twelve Transfer because the price is reasonable. A long journey from London to Cambridge. They send message to me to confirm the booking and they give me the photo of the driver, car registration no. and every details of the booking. I’m happy to have my driver arrive early to check with me at the hotel. The car is clean and the driver makes a steady drive and we arrive the destination without problem. Great experience!"
"Excellent communication from inquiry to drop off. On time pick up, excellent drivers, Cars are excellent quality and very clean. Fairly priced."
"prompt, efficient and worth the money. I will use ghe service again."
"Te tienen informados en cada momento, el avión llego con dos horas de retraso y estaban esperándonos , te producen una gran tranquilidad, si vuelvo sin duda alguna los contrato nuevamente"
"Great service and great in communication before our trip. Highly recommended"
"Awesome service, communication, safe driver!! Would highly recommend!"
"Rainy and a bit cold, we were so glad to have Twelve Transfers on our side to get us to our somewhat hard to find Airbnb. Our driver Cristian Panait was just fantastic. Our flight came in early 25 mins and with a fastpass at the airport were through customs in a flash. I didn't think the driver would be there till 11am, so we relaxed in the lounge and sent him a text at 11am. He said he had been there since 10.20am since the flight landed early! I should of texted him when we landed to get his ETA. That's on me. The car was immaculate, accommodated our two checked bags and carry on's. The ride to the Airbnb was safe and conversation was led by us and he let us be ourselves and engaged us when we talked to him. I did get a call from TT regarding needing to add 4 pounds since we were late, that was fine. Once we got to our location, it was a difficult place to find. Cristian parked the car and went a walk about in the rain to make sure we were at the right place. The Brunelli Building is a tiny space tucked in a little corner. We would of walked around in the rain forever trying to find it with luggage in tow. He made sure we were in the right place. All in all, this was an exceptional service experience, way above and beyond. I gladly provided him a tip. Booking my return trip to the Airport shortly. Can't rave enough about Cristian."
"On time, good car and polite driver. Perfect"
"Twelve Transfer provides the best service among the others. I have a feedback you guys have changed the policy to increase the price of LHR pickup by 30 pounds compared to the drop off. I think this is way too high. It cost me 50 pounds from my place to heathrow but the return cost is 81. If the difference is somewhere in the lines of 10 or 15 pounds then its OK. Except this you guys are the best in the business."
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.90 based on 549 reviews