Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
I have been with Twelve Transfers nearly 2 years , Their dates are accurate on the time always this is why I choose this Company & and they have New cars very clean and the driver they are very nice and friendly I really recommend this company
The service is amazing. They were punctual, polite, talkative, informative, comfortable and on time. I would definitely recommend it!
Overall very satisfied with everything, especially the driver which was very attentive and helpful. Would recommend!
Great service from the office with helping us organise our journeys to and from Heathrow Airport. The lady on the phone suggested the time frames and we were happy to follow them given that a bit of extra time was allowed. Both our drivers were nice, got us collected on time and were quite friendly. We were satisfied with everything overall and would be happy to use them again.
Took Twelve Transfer to travel from Heathrow to Sheffield. Our driver, Sohrab Khan was on time (earlier than requested time), very kind and helpful. He helped us with our luggage too. Overall very good experience, very professional and will definitely use their services again.
Very professional drivers and the girls from the office were very helpful during the entire process.
Twelve Transfers is more than just a transfer. They were on time, kind drivers, clean cars and customer support was patient and ready to help at any time.very good experience, very professional, acceptable prices, I will definitely use only their services in London and not only.
Great experience!
Great experience!
Nice staff, good services, I recommend to all to use twelve. 1000% quality of services
An excellent service provided for our collection from Heathrow airport to our home address in Cornwall. Very efficient and professional in all areas. I would use again and would recommend
Excellent service. Very professional and reliable. I would definitely use them again and recommend to others.
Tanweer (Ahmand so he gets full credit) was awesome …. first driver at Heathrow in a while waiting for me rather than the other way around which is the way it should be … even if this took a little negotiation at the time of booking. Bottles of water in the car adds a nice touch (not all Twelve Transfer drivers do this). Andrea on the chat line a little less so when I tried pointing out the chat function is running very slowly. (Apparently my device(s) issue which is untrue (I'm in IT). If todays effort is standard and Andrea learns a little about IT or agrees to keep quiet this part time user will become a full time one
Great service! Used last year in London for a transfer from Heathrow to Westminster and again recently for a limo transfer from Miami Airport to Miami Beach and return. Friendly drivers, beautiful cars and a reliable service. Thank you!
Flight arrived early, so did our Twelve Transfers driver. It made getting from Gatwick to London a breeze...even in the wee hours.
Alexander was punctual and welcoming. He made our journey really relaxing considering the heavy traffic from Gatwick, to Luton. The vehicle was also outstanding and just what we were looking for after a very tiring day. Thank you and we are looking forward to our return journey on the 14th of October. Bill Bruce Aberdeen Chauffeur Drive.
We’re Canadians who love long-distance hiking in England. Because we’re often short on time and because we don’t know the English country roads or train service very well, we’ve started hiring Twelve Transfers to pick us up at Gatwick and drive us to the start-point of our hike. Today was our third journey with Twelve Transfers, this time from Gatwick to Nether Stowey, and again everything went exactly according to plan. Our driver, Mihai Tomuta, was punctual, polite, knowledgeable and an excellent driver. If you value reliability and professionalism, this is the company to choose.
Veramente bravi , precisi e puntuali ho cambiato l ora di prenotazione e numero di valige almeno 4 volte senza problemi. Remo
British Airways took 2hrs to clear our luggage yesterday. I contacted Twelve Transfers driver and notified him. The company immediately changed my pickup time. As soon as I knew more definite details they were able to send another driver for new pickup time. They even sent the new drivers details. Thank you for the great service. Regards Felicia
I’ve used Twelve Transfers a few times for airport runs and each time has been perfect. Their booking process is simple, getting details of the driver and there vehicle is reassuring, all the vehicles have been clean and the drivers professional, and they have always been on time. I won’t use anyone else now.
I originally booked my transfers with another company that makes sure they are first on internet searches. After doing so I checked their reviews. So glad I did - they had horrible feedback. Searched some more on travel review sites and happened upon 12 Transfers. Excellent experiences both ways from Heathrow to Southampton. Very courteous and accommodating. Their communication is outstanding. You get emails confirming your trip. Once you confirm you get driver details, including driver name, a picture of him/her, the car you'll be in and the license plate. Can't recommend them enough.
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.85 based on 586 reviews