Twelve Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers

About Twelve Transfers: Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy

"I have been with Twelve Transfers nearly 2 years , Their dates are accurate on the time always this is why I choose this Company & and they have New cars very clean and the driver they are very nice and friendly I really recommend this company"
"This was our first time with Twelve Transfers. Excellent service. Great communication. We were emailed with all the details of car, times and drivers. The driver Stefan P. arrive early. He was very helpful and kind. Will use the company again."
"Twelve transfer were great the drivers were on time and very helpful we were emailed with all the details of times and drivers will use them again 5star"
"Durante una semana de vacaciones en Londres (5 personas) hemos utilizado tres veces los servicios de Twelwe y en todos ellos quedamos plenamente satisfechos. Rápido y eficaz. Cumplen perfectamente con los horarios. Conductores agradables, atentos, y los vehículos de alta gama. La atención al cliente a través del chat es igualmente excelente; es mas, en un caso solicitamos un cambio de adelantamiento del horario de pick-up y nos respondieron inmediata y afirmativamente lo que agradecemos mucho. Y la información por correo electrónico con gran cantidad de datos."
"Had a 0450 departure and the driver was ten minutes early ready to go. It was nice and the driver was very polite and professional and we got to the airport right on time. A huge change from past companies. We surely will use this company from now in!"
"Excellent service. Great communication from booking. Driver very professional, polite, helpful and car comfortable with water and phone charger"
"A company we can trust. Drivers are always on time, booking process is super efficient and very easy. I've been using this service since a few years each time I have to land in Luton. Prices are more than correct and drivers are all highly professional. I recommend that company"
"Highly professional transfer service. The driver was very polite and and cheerful. Car comfortable and clean. Communication with the customer service at its best. I would definitely recommend twelve transfers."
"This was my first time with Twelve Transfers. The service was perfect. The driver Abdelaziz M. arrive earlier. He was absolutely very helpful and kind. Thank you very much."
"Best experience ever very good value for money plus you feel like you are family to them .before we arrived we received an email with the pic of the driver and all the information that we nèeded and on departure the same .I'm so glad I choose this company because I felt save and they were on time . I'm sure I will be booking again very soon. VICTORIA ZAMMIT"
"Mihai was absolutely excellent and super-helpful, truly polite 5-star service. Thank you very much."
"Extremely reliable, on time and very polite and professional driver. Could not have expected anything else!"
"We booked through Twelve Transfers just one day before arriving in London. Our driver, Mariusz D. Pezik was on time and met us just as we came out. Service was good. Very efficient."
"Absolutely brilliant. My driver was courteous and waiting for me. Easy to find, I would highly recommend this service."
"Every aspect of the service is focused on the customer and what they need - from the booking processes, to the communication about who your driver is and where they will wait for you, to the warm courtesy and friendliness of the drivers to the safe and steady way that they drive. I have never been so happy with a transfer service in London. Fantastic value for money when you compare to other companies."
"Everything in time! our fly was delayed but wasn’t a problem for our transfer! Recommend by me and my wife ! Ps( Sachin Sawant happy and politely driver ) thank you !"
"This is the first time I call for a cab from Twelve Transfer because the price is reasonable. A long journey from London to Cambridge. They send message to me to confirm the booking and they give me the photo of the driver, car registration no. and every details of the booking. I’m happy to have my driver arrive early to check with me at the hotel. The car is clean and the driver makes a steady drive and we arrive the destination without problem. Great experience!"
"Excellent communication from inquiry to drop off. On time pick up, excellent drivers, Cars are excellent quality and very clean. Fairly priced."
"Excellent"
"prompt, efficient and worth the money. I will use ghe service again."
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.90 based on 555 reviews