Twelve Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers

About Twelve Transfers: Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy

"Firstly, I am not for leaving negative reviews and would always attempt to remedy issues with business providers. I have sent 2 emails to Twelve Transfers and it has been 3 days and no reply. I suppose since the ride has been completed it was not necessary to reply or provide an answer to my issues. Basically all was good from the airport pickup right until the drop off. My mom who was visiting London was dropped off at the wrong address with her 3 suitcases and left standing in an unfamiliar place. Correct address details were provided and the driver obviously did not ensure it was the correct drop off place. Very disappointing!!! I trusted Tripadvisor reviews to use them but sadly I will have to use another airport transport service for future trips. Hope that this will not happen to another customer."
Hi Min,

Please note you have been provided with an answer already, and a response was forwarded to yourself back on Monday; we are unsure why you are suggesting we did not reply to yourself when in fact we did.

We must express our sincere disappointment at your decision to punish us for what can only be considered an unfortunate occurrence. We feel your 1-star review only focuses on one aspect of the transfer, that being the minor confusion which arose with the destination address. You yourself state that overall the transfer went ahead accordingly and feel you have only tried to damage our reputation with this post, as we have no other explication for your actions. You state you are “not for leaving negative reviews”, but we feel the exact opposite happened here.

We have already informed you that the driver waited around 10 minutes at the destination, and along with the passenger, tried contacting you for further details. Neither was able to reach you and he eventually departed as he was running late for an upcoming transfer. The driver position confirms at most a small walking distance between the 2 points, and as much as we appreciate the inconvenience, we believe this has been drastically exaggerated by your claims that we left the passenger at the wrong address.

We have forwarded you an official response again and have asked you to reconsider on your actions. We do not view the review posted as being reflective of the overall service provided, which for sure cannot be classified as a 1-star experience and feel you have focused on one aspect instead of an overall view. The fact that you created as many profiles on as many platforms as you could would suggest again that you are leaving this review to punish us, which seems to contradict your own statement to begin with. We do hope you will show consideration, and look forward to your response.

Twelve Transfers.
"Twelve Transfer provides the best service among the others. I have a feedback you guys have changed the policy to increase the price of LHR pickup by 30 pounds compared to the drop off. I think this is way too high. It cost me 50 pounds from my place to heathrow but the return cost is 81. If the difference is somewhere in the lines of 10 or 15 pounds then its OK. Except this you guys are the best in the business."
"What's not to like? Perfect and comfortable transfer from door to door in a fine vehicle. I would recommend this service anytime."
"Able to contact driver when we arrived earlier than expected. Nice, chatty driver. Good journey and price as agreed."
"We used Twelve Transfer twice and both times they provided a great service. We travelled with our 7-month old baby and they made our trip so much easier!! They had the perfect car for us, a baby car seat, they were punctual and super easy to contact and talk about any questions we had. Moreover, they were by far the most economical option of all! I would recommend them 100%!"
"George the driver was very polite and helpful in every way. Would recommend this service to all who use it"
"regarding email info and confining always our trip, we found driver waiting for us"
"Professional, on time, kind driver ... very good !!!"
"Great. Could not be happier with Twelve Transfers. 2 hours to clear Heathrow's Border Control and Twelve Transfers was still waiting for us. Excellent service. Thanks Twelve Transfers"
"We (4 persons with 8 luggage) booked three transfer trips with Twelve Company in May 2016 via their online website (after we researched thru Tripadvisor's website for positive opinions) for the needed transfers from Heathrow Airport to Hotel, Hotel to Southampton Cruise terminal, and from Southampton Cruise terminal to Heathrow Airport for our recent 14-night Mediterranean cruise. The provided transfer trips were all on time with excellent drivers and vehicle conditions. Costs for the three trips were low and comparable to other transfer providers in London area. Their online and email services were excellent for booking and communicating messages. The agents were excellent and promptly responded to our emails and chats. Thanks for providing excellent services. We will use your transfer services again for our future visits. H. Phan"
"Met us bang on time and brought us directly to our destination. Very good value service."
"We were a group of 17 persons and we had booked 3 cards from our hotel Thistle Euston. The drivers were in good time and they were friendly and helpful. The journey was very comfortable. Though there was a lot of trafic, we were at the airport in less than one hour and had a lot of time for shopping. Thanks a lot Twelve Transfers :)"
"Late night flight with 3 young children...could have been a disaster! But thanks in part to your wonderful company it went without a hitch. Immaculately presented car and driver and easy to use booking system. First class job, thank you! PS I've already booked my return journey."
"Very happy. Prompt and polite driver. Price great."
"Great online support, clear email notifications with all journey details and great follow up with updates. Journey was as good, driver was waiting at arrivals with a name board, helped with the luggage and even offered a bottle of water to each of us. Great value for money and would definitely recommend/book again!"
"Great service, driver was on time, waiting at the arrivals hall as stated, with my name on a board, even though our flight was nearly 1 hour late. Very pleasant driver with an impeccable car, drove us back home in no time. The booking experience is quite easy, the fact you have live chat support makes it even better, not always wanting to make a phone call at 2 in the morning. We received all the required information by email and text prior to travel, great customer support and would definitely use them again without second thoughts. Thanks!"
"very good, comfortable, quick. all be back ;)"
"Friendly driver, nice car, reliable so far (this is my second transfer) and they seem to have good prices. So far so good!"
"Wanted to thank Twelve for the lovely service they have offered us while travelling with you earlier this month. Getting to Gatwick, especially during rush hour, can be very tricky and it was always a worry for us, but your estimate was spot on and we didn't end up waiting numerous hours at the airport. Your driver Eugen was very polite and helpful with the luggage; not to mention the car which was spotless."
"We experienced a very efficient and caring service last week. I booked over the phone and the operator was extremely helpful and kept me informed at all stages about the progress of the booking, even though I was unsure of the exact time we'd need the pick-up. Our driver was exceptionally solicitous of my mother who was leaving hospital after open-heart surgery. She also suffers with travel sickness and he drove so carefully to avoid any discomfort for her that she had no problems. The car was immaculate and arrived promptly. We made great time and arrived much earlier at our destination than we'd anticipated. This company offers great value too - all in all, I would highly recommend them."
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.90 based on 549 reviews