Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
I felt safe with details of my driver emailed to me. The service was professional and stress free and I will most definitely use this service again
Relatable and good service with good drivers.
Booked 4 separate pickups in London. All drivers were punctual and friendly, and took us to our destination/s on time (although 1st driver was driving a bit too fast). Customer Service was on call 24-hours, so it was great cos we had to change our last pickup time the night before, and it was done promptly. All drivers were helpful with our luggage and were cheerful ; this is important cos as travellers, we were tired out already with jetlag, time change and sleep deprivation.
Extremely reliable service. Very professional service. We were due to be collected at 12.30pm from our hotel on Sunday 4th Feb. At 12.25pm we got a call to say the drive would be 5min late.The London city run was on so lots of roads were closed. 5min later our driver rang to say he could not access our hotel and he would come by foot to bring our bags and show us to the car. Twelve Transfers were in constant contact. Would definitely recommend them. Excellent service.
They are on time, polite and safe
Pick up from London to Heathrow early morning at 5:30am. Driver was punctual (even 10 mins early), notified per email & call. Transfer was smooth & direct, no complications. Will use again :)
The driver was waiting before the agreed time , and he drives the car safely.
And he was nice person & collaborator , he was help me to carry my bags inside the airport.
In time. Respectfully driver
A gentleman driver.
I have used Twelve Transfers on several occasions for airport transfers and they have been excellent. Booking online is easy, communication is excellent and the driver details are confirmed prior to pick-up. Prices are very good too and compared with the cost of tube and train just make an obvious choice for the convenience. I have no hesitation in recommending Twelve Transfers.
Very polite drivers, smooth driving also.
Spot on customer service.
Extremely friendly prices.
The driver arrived on time. He was very friendly and helpful and got me to my destination in plenty of time.
I used the service for to and on my return to Airport on my recent holiday. On both the occasions the drivers were very punctual, polite and professional, and helped me with the baggage. I was given advance information by email to let me know who the driver was and what vehicle he would be in; felt so safe. Overall, very impressive service and would very happily recommend the company to anyone. Reasonably priced.
On time picking us up and delivered us safely to start our holiday. Flight delayed on return journey. Kept in touch with us and tracked the flight so picked us up at new arrival time. No added expense or inconvenience for us. Will definitely use again. Nice drivers. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.
Having confidence you will get from A too B safely and on time makes all the difference first class in every way !
Very happy with service. Thank you.
Twelve Transfers is more than just a transfer. They were on time, kind drivers, clean cars and customer support was patient and ready to help at any time.
On time. Very efficient and the driver Omar, was a great character. Got me to my destination ahead of time.
Excellent service, right on time, kept connecting with me in emails. Very easy and pleasent way to get from the airport to London
Very professional and kind driver . Thank you