Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
The driver was very friendly and very professional and the prices are lower than other companies. I've used airport transfers alot and this is the best value for money company. They reply to emails almost instantly and are flexible about changing date and time.
Very, made journey easy
Excellent service. Courteous, friendlydriver MARIUSZ PEZIK, on time, would highly recommend your company to anyone.
What's not to like? Perfect and comfortable transfer from door to door in a fine vehicle. I would recommend this service anytime.
On time, great service, easy to find with sign. Very professional and friendly drivers
Prompt and excellent service.
On time, helpful at all times, would highly recommend!
Driver was punctual and very friendly.
Able to contact driver when we arrived earlier than expected. Nice, chatty driver. Good journey and price as agreed.
First class service. Highly recommended.
We had to switch airports at the last minute and this was done seamlessly.. Thank you
Arrived on time and courteous
They arrived on time. The driver was friendly and helpful. We would recommend Twelve Transfers!
Reliable. Didn't let me down.
Luxury cars with professional driver. Will definitely use again and recommend.
Driver and company very professional, excellent service
Communication when booking was excellent. Our driver was waiting for us at exactly the spot we were told and helped us with our bags. Absolutely no issues, which after a long flight is exactly what one wants.
'On time courteous,helpful.excellent driver.Definately be use your firm again!
I used your service on two occasions, and both times they were excellent. My first driver, Onisim Condicaru professionally greeted me with a comfortable vehicle, water, mints, and refreshing wipes. These were a nice extra touch after an 8 hour flight. On my return trip,
Rakesh Ruparelia was very professional, and efficient. I can't say enough about Twelve Transfers and will DEFINATELY use this service again.
Very good service on both transfers. We were more or less last collecting our bags. The driver called to check which we really appreciated.
Will happily use you again and recommend you.
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.86 based on 586 reviews