Twelve Transfers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers
Read Twelve Transfers Reviews

About Twelve Transfers:

Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy
Arrived on time. Very friendly. Lovely clean vehicle. Easy and affordable! Thank you very much! Would definitely use again.
Professional and polite agency
It was clean and very good driver. Ver professional
Excellent service. On time, clean car, helpful driver
Excellent and on time
The driver was super nice, and gave me lots of tips on what to see in London! Would definitely use again.
booked for my parents and am very pleased I did. So much better than other companies I have used in the past. The driver was waiting for them in the arrivals hall, was friendly and car was clean. Price is just a bit more than uber but its worth it for the convenience. will be using again!
I won't expect this in positive way. I was really surprised with the quality of service. Drivers were always 10 minutes before pick-up time. Thanks twelve transfers for making our trip easier. Only one complain is about 2nd pickup with additional info never came, i was kinda waiting for it and wasnt sure, if anything went wrong.
First time we booked a taxi via the internet. Since you also pay in advance it is always unsure what you can expect. We were contacted in time and everything went perfect. Nice driver and a relax ride from Luton airport to the cruise terminal in Tilbury. We will do this again next time.
Our driver after a bit of difficulty with pick up point met us at terminal 3 arrivals! He was very helpful and we had a smooth ride to our hotel. I would recommend the service!
Last minute assistance from operators at Twelve Transfers and a pro driver got us to airport on time and on budget
The driver was very friendly and very professional and the prices are lower than other companies. I've used airport transfers alot and this is the best value for money company. They reply to emails almost instantly and are flexible about changing date and time.
Very, made journey easy
Excellent service. Courteous, friendlydriver MARIUSZ PEZIK, on time, would highly recommend your company to anyone.
What's not to like? Perfect and comfortable transfer from door to door in a fine vehicle. I would recommend this service anytime.
On time, great service, easy to find with sign. Very professional and friendly drivers
On time, helpful at all times, would highly recommend!
Driver was punctual and very friendly.
First class service. Highly recommended.
We had to switch airports at the last minute and this was done seamlessly.. Thank you
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.86 based on 586 reviews