Twelve Transfers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Twelve Transfers

About Twelve Transfers: Twelve is not your regular taxi, minicab, shuttle, airport transfer... or whatever you would like to call it type of service. We are't new in the business, but yet we are creating something new.

With over 6 years experience in the London taxi and minicab industry, you can be sure that Twelve will always find you the best driver and car. Our aim is to offer a great alternative to the existing solutions, but in a simpler way. Rest assured that whatever requirement you might have, we are here to fulfil it, Twelve months a year at your service.

Twelve - more than just a transfer...

+44 (0)20 3479 5700

feedback@twelve.london

Jhumat House, 160 London Road

Tell us how Twelve Transfers made you happy

"End to end service was excellent - could not fault them and will definitely use them again when I need a transfer."
"Very good and reliable transfer service. Everything from booking, to finding the driver at the airport, to getting home was smooth and easy. I and my family have used the service several times, and it has been uniformly good."
"Very easy booking, excellent support, drivers, and cars. Always on time, and overall a superb experience always."
"Really kind and professional."
"On time, pleasant drivers, comfortable cars and rides."
"Simple, fast, professional, punctual, clean - those are the words I'd use to describe Twelve transfers service. Simple booking process, clear and fast responses from the staff, professional drivers arriving on time, clean vehicles. I just found my go-to service for managing in the UK when there on business. Forget about Uber, this is for every recommendation."
"Arrived on time. Very friendly. Lovely clean vehicle. Easy and affordable! Thank you very much! Would definitely use again."
"Professional and polite agency"
"It was clean and very good driver. Ver professional"
"Excellent service. On time, clean car, helpful driver"
"The driver was super nice, and gave me lots of tips on what to see in London! Would definitely use again."
"booked for my parents and am very pleased I did. So much better than other companies I have used in the past. The driver was waiting for them in the arrivals hall, was friendly and car was clean. Price is just a bit more than uber but its worth it for the convenience. will be using again!"
"I won't expect this in positive way. I was really surprised with the quality of service. Drivers were always 10 minutes before pick-up time. Thanks twelve transfers for making our trip easier. Only one complain is about 2nd pickup with additional info never came, i was kinda waiting for it and wasnt sure, if anything went wrong."
"First time we booked a taxi via the internet. Since you also pay in advance it is always unsure what you can expect. We were contacted in time and everything went perfect. Nice driver and a relax ride from Luton airport to the cruise terminal in Tilbury. We will do this again next time."
"Our driver after a bit of difficulty with pick up point met us at terminal 3 arrivals! He was very helpful and we had a smooth ride to our hotel. I would recommend the service!"
"Last minute assistance from operators at Twelve Transfers and a pro driver got us to airport on time and on budget"
"The driver was very friendly and very professional and the prices are lower than other companies. I've used airport transfers alot and this is the best value for money company. They reply to emails almost instantly and are flexible about changing date and time."
"Very, made journey easy"
Twelve Transfers is rated 4.87 based on 564 reviews