Trustd Legal Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trustd Legal Services
Read Trustd Legal Services Reviews
James has been great to deal with. Very patient and reliable. He always gets back to you quickly. Very efficient, I got the grant of probate two months earlier than expected! Many thanks to him and the team.
A fantastic, fast, efficient and professional service. 10 stars from me
Excellent service from James and the team at Trustd Legal . Probate all completed within 7 weeks.
Very efficient friendly service
very professional and helpful service. Plesant to deal with such a helpful and informative company.
We highly recommend Trustd Legal Services. We worked with James Long and he always responds within 24 hours. He is also extremely professional and understanding. We felt at ease during the whole process. Their services exceeds our expectations. We will be referring James Long to all our friends and family.
We were very pleased to receive our Grant of Probate in less than 4 months, sooner than expected! Trustd Legal Services were enormously helpful with this process, using their knowledge and experience of inheritance tax forms and applying for probate, to quickly cut through the bureaucracy and detailed forms required. We couldn’t have completed the process so quickly and efficiently without Trusted Legal Service. I would recommend their services which are also far more cost-effective than using a solicitor for the entire process. I was very grateful for their calm, efficient support during a difficult time. Many thanks.
Excellent and professional service.
Trusted legal services dealt with the probate when my father passed away. I found them to be very professional and understanding so I would highly recommend them to anyone that will require any of the services they offer. Regards Dean
James Long gave me excellent service I would recommend Trustd Legal Service to anyone looking for advice
"Excellent service all around, listened to my specific problem and my need for a speedy result. delivery of the probate documents in just over 2 weeks incredible."
Excellent service all round, from first contact, being talked through the forms, to delivery of the probate documents in about three weeks .... or was it two and a half weeks.
I found them very efficient, communication good , stress free experience
pleased every think went well and efficiently and was secured efficiently and smoothly thank you
Responsive, empathetic, fast and all delivered for a fraction of the price I was quoted elsewhere. Highly recommend.
A very professional service from start to finish. Many thanks for all your work.
Prompt efficient and friendly service
Prompt responses and accurate time lines.
Quick efficient helpful and competitive
Very good company very quick stayed in touch lots took the hassle away for me i would recommend this firm and woukd use them again
Trustd Legal Services is rated 4.97 based on 76 reviews