Trustd Legal Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trustd Legal Services
Read Trustd Legal Services Reviews
James was very Supportive and Helpful was ready to help no matter what, i am very grateful for his service. Diolch/Thankyou
Great communication from James throughout the probate process. Available for questions raised and prompt with replies. Very happy with service.
Excellent service from James, great communication throughout and incredibly helpful. Highly recommend this service. Thank you James
Went with James to sort out a grant or representation letter. James was quick to reply to any questions and showed understanding and compassion to my situation. The service was completed quickly and efficiently during a difficult time and I couldn’t recommend him enough.
We took on James Long at TrustD to process a will for us through Probate. From the onset, James was Professional, Courteous, Reliable & Efficient. Our Will was processed in very good time and at a much lower price than what we were quoted by Solicitors. We can highly recommend this company, and thanks very much James.
Truly exceptional service. James was really quick to reply to my initial email, his manner was calm, professional and reassuring. Trustd Legal made everything so straightforward and made what was a tough time, just a bit easier. Everything went so smoothly and the fee was paid was very low. I would definately recommend James and Trustd Legal to anyone.
I was very impressed with Trusted Legal Services, I was very pleased that grant of probate was released so quickly, this has been such a help and enabled me to make progress with completing the handling of the estate of the late Mrs. Vera Derrick. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.
Dealing with probate during family bereavement is difficult. Fortunately we used the services of Trustd Legal Services. We provided the information and the company did the rest. It was straightforward and certainly lifted a burden off my shoulders. I would definitely recommend Trustd Legal Services and my special thanks to James Long for his help, advice and understanding.
The service I received was excellent competitive and I felt at every stage I was treated as an individual. On a practical level, the charge for their service was considerably less than other companies. A trustworthy and straight forward service. Would strongly recommend.
the whole process using Trustd was straight forward and if I had any problems/questions then James Long was just a phone call away to solve the problem or answer the question. A Great service!
Easily found on the internet, very prompt call back received and the application for probate was in process. All paperwork that need filling in was very promptly received.. Whole process took about 7 or 8 weeks.. but once everything was completed and sent over.. everything was in the hands of Trustd. Multiple numbers of the letters of administration were received. Overall great service. Many thanks
Very efficient and everything sorted quickly thank you
What an excellent company to deal with. James & his team made dealing with probate so very very easy. From my initial call after my Mothers death I received the grant within five weeks. I would highly recommend Trustd Legal Services & I cannot thank them or praise them highly enough.
Excellent service. Could feel all the stress slipping away as James and I chatted. Everything was dealt with very efficiently, smooth and super quick manner. Very happy, thank you so much for handling the Probate for me. Much appreciated.
From start to finish this was a very uncomplicated and speedy process, which is what you need at a time like this. I felt very confident with James and his team and after speaking with friends who used other providers, I know for sure that I made the very best choice
James was fantastic talked us through process from start to finish made a difficult situation painless and simple quick communication and allways will to help and offer advice would recommend to anyone unfortunate to need this service
Great service from James....
Very professional and efficient service. James was really helpful throughout and made the whole process as easy as possible. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Trustd Legal Services.
James long great front man Efficient, speedy and delivered as promised. Good value compared to other ridiculous prices so power to you Would highly recommend thank you
Simple and efficient. Excellent service.
Trustd Legal Services is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews