Trophy Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trophy Supermarket
Read Trophy Supermarket Reviews

About Trophy Supermarket:

We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Tell us how Trophy Supermarket made you happy
Great trophy arrived packaged well and in a reasonable time. Only criticism is would have been nice to have been in a box for presentation purposes . It arrived in bubble wrap and in a large standard packaging box.
Good service and good quality
Great service, quick & helpful :-)
Great affordable service.
By getting trophies to me on time - a bit expensive but one pays for the service - i could of went to another company £50 cheaper- Am happy with your company. many thanks
A bit late delivery but otherwise good service!
Initially a bit disappointed that the trophies I had ordered and paid for some how weren't available but credit to trophy supermarket. They were very quick to apologise for the mistake and sort me out with a smaller version of the same trophy. They arrived promptly and were what I was wanting.
Happy with purchase however the emblems fell off of the glass after bringing them out of the box the second time.
Sent the wrong ribbons for the medals but responded quickly to rectify the matter
Personal attention to customer
Good friendly communication from Trophy Supermarket.
Trophies arrived shortly after order was confirmed and are ideal for our needs. Engraving them is a bonus. Thanks.
I needed a small trophy to be used to advertise and praise the winner.
I found the ideal item at a reasonable price for my needs.
The trophies are excellent but there was a typo on every one. The error was rectified very quickly with replacements sent out the next day. great customer service, will use again.
Produced the medals to specification, on time and for a reasonable price.
I received my order in good time so was happy with the turnaround.

The only issue I had is that there was not enough of a description for some of the items so what I received was not the quality or the material I expected so I was a little disappointed.
Good solid trophy
Good service and trophy looks great
A good quality trophy for a good price. thank you
Order was good. Had to substitute medal with my agreement though as out of stock.
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.86 based on 277 reviews