Trophy Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trophy Supermarket
Read Trophy Supermarket Reviews

About Trophy Supermarket:

We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Tell us how Trophy Supermarket made you happy
Great quality trophies, well made and great price Only reason for 4 stars is communication was not the best. There were some shortages in the order but I was not contacted until the week of delivery
Huge selection of trophys, very good quality and quick turnaround, easy to personalise
After purchasing some trophies they are a little small and wondered if we could exchange them for larger ones
Ordered 2 trophies over 3 weeks ago. Wrote an email asking for an explanation and haven't yet received a reply.
Good quality, free engraving, prompt service
Excellent quality products and extremely good value. With the option of engraving, this has enabled all of the orders I place are personalised. Trophy Supermarket always go that extra mile to ensure their products reach you in good time and are safely packaged for delivery.
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Were very quick and efficient as I needed a trophy and medals for a memorial golf event. Also creative as I was away and they picked another trophy as the one I ordered was out of stock
Order arrived very quickly and is of decent value. They had also very kindly attached to the medals the ribbons that had been purchased. Only room for improvement would be for the buyer-added engraving to be a bit more substantial.
Although there was a problem with the dispatch, someone made a special effort to get the trophies dispatched that night so they would arrive on time - quality product and well engraved
No notification of when it was going to arrive. So I phoned them and advised them when I needed the trophies and then I received them in plenty of time and the trophies look really good. Thank you.
I have used Trophy Supermarket for cricket medals and trophies for many years now and their service has always been excellent. I have never had a problem with any of my orders. They are good value for money too.
They are brilliant, great quality and went above and beyond to get the trophies out for us
I am very pleased with the high quality trophy and engraving.
Football medals ordered for players who have been with our U12's team for 5 years. Very helpful people, fast and very efficient service. I would definitely recommend them.
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Great trophy for me to donate to my daughter's school. It looks expensive, the engraving is lovely, and Trophy Supermarket were very helpful when I had made a mistake with my order!
Fantastic service. Ordered Thurs 25th March ready on Mon 29th, then shipped to Thailand and arrived 1st April. Engraved perfectly and expected quality. Highly recommended them
I was a bit confused about the status of my order because it said "Complete" and I wasn't sure if that meant ready to dispatch, on its way or already delivered as far as the company were concerned. I also didn't receive any emails confirming the order or updates in order status. There was a tracking reference on the order so I tried looking for the right courier link to enter it which took a few attempts! It was then that I could see the item was on its way. When it arrived, I was really pleased with the item I'd ordered and the engraving. Was delivered well protected so would definitely recommend Trophy Supermarket and I'd use them again. The only thing that could be improved is the communications about ordering and a link to the right courier on the order would be helpful but otherwise, I'm a happy customer.
Super medals at great price with quick turnaround and able to adjust at last minute. Recipients were super happy
Great trophy arrived packaged well and in a reasonable time. Only criticism is would have been nice to have been in a box for presentation purposes . It arrived in bubble wrap and in a large standard packaging box.
the product image supplied by manufacturer needs to be in sync with product JB200..decieving when trying to replace an original
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.84 based on 295 reviews