Trophy Supermarket Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Trophy Supermarket

About Trophy Supermarket: We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Telephone

How would you rate Trophy Supermarket ?

Angela Jamison
"Trophy Supermarket went above and beyond. Their customer service was fantastic and there turnaround times were great. Thank you, highly recommended."
Emma Brookes
"Brilliant service, super speedy and able to answer my queries when needed - the awards were given out at a glitzy ceremony and receivers were delighted with them!"
CHRIS BODDINGTON
"Nice and easy to deal with, friendly and gave good advice. End product was great and delivered when promised."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Excellent quick service kept me updated with my order progress"
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"I ordered two 100% attendance awards, as school were not giving trophies this year, fair enough, but it’s hard work getting two boys to school on time every day! And I think they deserve a trophy!I digress... ordered my trophy’s EASILY on the website, they were HAND DELIVERED! By the lovely guy in the shop! As we are in the same area! Brilliant service,thank you. Boys loved them too ."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Used Trophy Supermarket for the second time having used them about a year ago and they found the original artwork information and turned the trophies around in a matter of days - highly recommend them:)"
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"good quality, very good service. Could not find anything negative to say"
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Excellent communications between Mike and myself ... thank you Mike for ensuring that the delivery reached me as promised. Trophy Supermarket is first class !"
"Amazing customer service. They were extremely helpful and accommodating when I needed a trophy at the last minute. Thank you so much. Special thanks to Mike who extremely helpful and made sure that we got our trophies when we needed them."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Very easy to order exactly what you want in term of engraving etc. Regular updates on order progress and delivery status."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Great communication & hand delivered to my door the same day! Fantastic service Thank you 👌"
"Amazing service. Quality from start to finish."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Very helpful, when I called to ask about the quantity of medals I needed and about setting up an account, Mike was extremely helpful, the medals arrived in a timely manner and were perfect for our family fun day. I would highly recommend Trophy Supermarket"
How would you rate the quality of the product?
"Reasonably priced and quick delivery. One of the medals missed on being engraved, however it was replaced quickly with great customer service (Thanks Mike)."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Fantastic and friendly customer service who, even though it wasn't a big delivery, tried their best to ensure I would get the items I ordered delivered on time - and they have arrived on time... as promised! Great quality products so definitely great value for money. Would definitely recommend and buy from them again!"
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Fantastic service ! One on one contact all the way through with Mike ! And after I received plaque a message to check all was well!! Highly recommend"
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Very easy to use website, straightforward ordering process and superb customer service. Would highly reccomend."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Every name plaque fitted to medals fell off during team presentations, all 15. Very embarrassing"
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Mike and the team where very accommodating with my order. They even managed to find my previous order to repeat it, making it a very seamless transaction! I have used a few times and are my first go-to place to order trophies as they do a great job and offer a great service."
How would you rate the speed of delivery?
"Great service. Fast delivery. Great price v"
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.86 based on 137 reviews