Trophy Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trophy Supermarket
Read Trophy Supermarket Reviews

About Trophy Supermarket:

We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Tell us how Trophy Supermarket made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 13th December 2019
Laura Mattingley
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 2nd April 2019
Robert Henshall
More Photos & Videos
Great friendly service. Go above and beyond to get delivery to you. Will certainly recommend them to others
Great service and honest. I’ll definitely highly recommend.
I had ordered some trophies and when I got them, one had the wrong description and the same trophy had a poor quality finish. Another trophy of the same type also didn’t have a good finish.
I spoke to Mike at the store who was very helpful and apologetic and quite concerned about the quality and mistake in the description, as all products are checked for quality.
By the time I spoke to Mike I had already ordered new trophies, as one of them (a different design to the other 2 of poor quality) was perfect and wanted two more of the same. Mike checked my new order and I got a full refund and delivered charge wavered.
When the new trophies arrived they were perfect.
Great service we’ll recommend to us
Really pleased with the quality of the medals.
Very simple to submit our order for numerous engraved awards trophies. Arrived on time and products were better than expected and looked great. The staff loved receiving them.
Easy to contact and speak with a representative
Good service and good quality
Excellent service & really quick delivery
Fabulous service and great products. They were for a gift which was incredibly well received!
I called TS with a specific plan and a short turn round time thinking that I would struggle to get what I needed in time. Well, not only did I get the 3 items with 4 days to spare they were perfect. Exactly what I needed, the event we held and awards we gave out went really well, high quality and impressive.
Thanks to all the team, definitely use their services again.
The service when enquiring was excellent as was the turnaround and delivery time. The trophies arrived well packed and looked very professional. Our award winners were very pleased.
Fast delivery and when messaged about the product fast response
Nice trophies, good price, quick delivery
Great trophies, excellent service!
Fantastic service! We called at very short notice just before Christmas during the busy period and these guys turned the order around for us in just a couple of days, and went out of their way to make sure the goods arrived on time.

A faultless service, and a very personal service too.
Easy to place an order, also when I realised an error on one of the trophies I messaged the amendment and the repsonse was swift.

And of course living in Hull means I can place an order online and then go and collect it :o)
Excellent service prompt delivery good quality product exactly as described,
The trophy was even better then I could of imagined the girls love it
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 13th December 2019
Ordered a trophy as a Christmas present for our friend who owns a restaurant.
The trophy is brilliant. Really pleased with the quality. It arrived promptly too.
Good quality, very affordable and delivered within a week
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.86 based on 262 reviews