Trophy Supermarket Reviews

4.8
Based on 307 reviews
Read Trophy Supermarket Reviews

About Trophy Supermarket:

We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Tell us how Trophy Supermarket made you happy
I was very impressed with the quality of my items and the speed of delivery. I had a little error on one of my items which was very easily and quickly resolved.
Fantastic service, trophies were all boxed & marked so I could see what they were without opening every box.
Excellent service great quality medal, I have passed on to our golf club and we are ordering 2 years worth of monthly medals
The products are regretably not that good quality and the engraved plaques weren't even stuck on to the presentation boxes in all cases. One of the presentation boxes fell apart. Lots of money for rubbish but i have deadline so will have to use.
Absolutely the best place for trophies, awards & most recent order medals. Quality medals & ribbons. Lovely helpful staff, cannot recommend enough. Will be back for our event awards next year.
Really helpful, efficient and speedy!
All the trophies we ordered have been super and the students have been excited to receive them
Absolutely delighted with the level of service and quality of the shield. Didn’t bat an eyelid when I asked by telephone for a last minute adjustment to engraving.
THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED BROKEN I PHONE AND THAY ARE SENDING A REPLACEMENT
Trophy supermarket provided cost-effective engraved medals for a little competition would recommend you order with a couple of weeks to spare. Mike
Fantastic quality Trophy - Slightly expensive - but well worth it once received - I only ordered this as I have had one before - difficult to know what you are getting online
I needed something very quickly and the 2 ladies who helped me were fantastic. Very clear communication throughout. The product itself was exactly what i wanted with excellent engraving too
Great quality trophies, well made and great price Only reason for 4 stars is communication was not the best. There were some shortages in the order but I was not contacted until the week of delivery
Huge selection of trophys, very good quality and quick turnaround, easy to personalise
After purchasing some trophies they are a little small and wondered if we could exchange them for larger ones
Ordered 2 trophies over 3 weeks ago. Wrote an email asking for an explanation and haven't yet received a reply.
Good quality, free engraving, prompt service
Excellent quality products and extremely good value. With the option of engraving, this has enabled all of the orders I place are personalised. Trophy Supermarket always go that extra mile to ensure their products reach you in good time and are safely packaged for delivery.
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Were very quick and efficient as I needed a trophy and medals for a memorial golf event. Also creative as I was away and they picked another trophy as the one I ordered was out of stock
Order arrived very quickly and is of decent value. They had also very kindly attached to the medals the ribbons that had been purchased. Only room for improvement would be for the buyer-added engraving to be a bit more substantial.
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.83 based on 307 reviews