Trophy Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trophy Supermarket
Read Trophy Supermarket Reviews

About Trophy Supermarket:

We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Tell us how Trophy Supermarket made you happy
excellent
Superb service and quality awards, highly recommend.
They are brilliant!! Excellent customer service and delivery.
Really good experience, professional and quick!
Not used the site previously ...but it is excellent....delivery and packaging first rate...al eager to start of lockdown domino challenge 😄😄. Thank you ..
Brilliant service as usual.
Excellent service, always easy to speak to someone and fast delivery. Trophy was perfect when it arrived.
Mike the Manager at Trophy Supermarket went more than the extra mile for me when I needed the trophy with a tight deadline.
My order was great just what I wanted. I've ordered twice from trophy supermarket and both have been fantastic and delivered in quick time. Great work and service guy's keep up the good work.
Great choice and value for money
Great prices, fantastic customer service and fast delivery. Highly recommend. Thank you!
Grandson loved his trophy, takes pride of place in his room.
Ordered 3 trophies, unfortunately delayed due to Covid-19 restrictions, which was entirely out of their hands.
Now received and given to recipients, who are thrilled with them.
Good quality and value for money.
Thank you.
Great friendly service. Go above and beyond to get delivery to you. Will certainly recommend them to others
Great service and honest. I’ll definitely highly recommend.
I had ordered some trophies and when I got them, one had the wrong description and the same trophy had a poor quality finish. Another trophy of the same type also didn’t have a good finish.
I spoke to Mike at the store who was very helpful and apologetic and quite concerned about the quality and mistake in the description, as all products are checked for quality.
By the time I spoke to Mike I had already ordered new trophies, as one of them (a different design to the other 2 of poor quality) was perfect and wanted two more of the same. Mike checked my new order and I got a full refund and delivered charge wavered.
When the new trophies arrived they were perfect.
Great service we’ll recommend to us
Really pleased with the quality of the medals.
Very simple to submit our order for numerous engraved awards trophies. Arrived on time and products were better than expected and looked great. The staff loved receiving them.
Trophy Supermarket 5 star review on 5th March 2020
Easy to contact and speak with a representative
Good service and good quality
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.86 based on 275 reviews