Trophy Supermarket Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trophy Supermarket
Read Trophy Supermarket Reviews

About Trophy Supermarket:

We are a new and inspiring online trophy store, emerging from over 65 years of professionally selling awards. Our site has been developed from the ground up to provide you with a smooth simple process to purchase your awards. We hope you enjoy dealing with us as much as we enjoy providing amazing products to amazing people!

hello@trophysupermarket.com

120 Spring Bank

Tell us how Trophy Supermarket made you happy
When using a service that you have not used before and that was not personally recommended its only natural to bit a little concerned about the final outcome. I needn't have worried with Trophy Supermarket. Communication was great, both via email and using the online chat service. The trophies I ordered were good quality and arrived very quickly and they kept me informed throughout as to when I could expect final delivery. However the sign of a really good company is one who is willing to put right a mistake that was not their fault. I had missed an error on the proof artwork which I did not notice until after receiving the goods. After a short conversation Trophy Supermarket offered to put right the error and still managed to get the corrected trophy to me within the timelines I was working to. Highly recommended.
Courteous, responsive and excellent overall. Their trophies and medals are great and also very good value for money.
I ordered in monday with an urgent request for delivery by saturday. Trophies arrived thursday fully engraved. Fantastic service, thank you very much
We needed a footgolf trophy making for our work's league. No one makes one especially for this sport, but Mike at Trophy Supermarket pointed out that by making a custom centre disc, we could make a football trophy have a footgolf theme. thanks Mike
Trophy Supermarket is rated 4.86 based on 277 reviews