Trifibre Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Trifibre Ltd

About Trifibre Ltd: Established in 1981, Trifibre Ltd has developed and progressed into a highly respected, innovative casing solutions designer, manufacturer and supplier to many industry sectors.

We specialise in working with major blue chip organisations and individuals. Manufacturing flight cases that meet military specifications and certified cases, bespoke poly cases, complex bespoke metal containers, custom made wooden and plastic presentation cases, made to measure metal fabrications, wooden packing crates, exhibition stands and much more!

info@trifibre.co.uk

17 Boston RoadGorse Hill Industrial Estate

Tell us how Trifibre Ltd made you happy

"Excellent quality products from a conscientious trader. I'm very happy with the service I received and the standard of protection achieved by the cases, certainly at their price point. Recommended."
"Excellent service, no issues, perfect"
"Received the item quickly and well packed, quality of draw runners appears to be good and at a very reasonable cost. I would certainly buy again"
"Great case and delivery was very fast. Just what you need if dealing with tight deadlines. Would definitely use again."
"Excellent product and more than happy with the service, very rare to find a courteous retailer. Would absolutely use again."
"I was really looking forward to receiving my hard case in time for a golf holiday in Mexico and ordered it several weeks in advance. I was contacted by a TriFibre rep a week after the order was placed to let me know that the case was being shipped from mainland Europe and would take slightly longer. I received an order confirmation and a shipping email saying the case was on its way. A few days before my departure date, the case hadn't arrived so I called TriFibre again only to find out that it was out of stock and had never shipped. I had to rush the day before my trip to buy a soft case, which is not what I wanted for my clubs. A refund was granted swiftly but I'm still very disappointed by the experience."
"Very pleased with my purchase, excellent service and fast delivery. Many Thanks Ross"
"placed order in the evening and item was with me lunch time the next day first class service highly recommend"
"Hi, last week you sent a message saying I had a parcel for delivery from you, you gave the option to have it delivered to a neighbour so I ask it to be delivered to number 20 next door, there hasn't been any parcels delivered to that address. Today I received this email asking out reviews but I cannot answer this as I don't have any parcels from you, can you please look into the delivery about this parcel. Thanks. M.Morland"
"Needing a case for a vintage snare drum which is a non standard size, I was expecting to have one specially made. Spoke to an extremely helpful young lady in customer service, who suggested that one of the standard range would suit and that I should order through Ebay for free delivery. I took her advice, the case arrived on time, is very good quality and a perfect fit. I rate this 10/10 and would definitely buy Trifibre products again."
"The case was well made and sent in good time This was then spoilt by the incessant emailing of the company regarding other products they sell I never signed up for these emails which I considered as spam and it took me three attempts to stop them over a period of about two weeks of which I saw at least one every two days despite trying to unsubscribe I find this company a good manufacturer but a poor communicator on the unsubscribing side choosing not to act or ignoring my attempts to stop their emails"
"Found my Trifibre waterproof case on ebay. Managed to get it for a good price but when it arrived by courier, well i'm not easily impressed, but this was my best buy of the year. The quality is outstanding and the generous filling of foam was more than expected. It truly is a quality piece of kit and will always look for another Trifibre case for my next project."
"Superb product. Easily the equal of much more expensive equipment. Fast delivery. Overall excellent."
"I have purchased products from this company twice now and on both occasions they have been amazing from ordering right through to delivery. I had a fantastic service throughout and I will be using these again without fail. Five Stars from me and keep up the good work it was a pleasure doing business with you."
Trifibre Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 34 reviews