Tricel Environment Ireland Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tricel Environment Ireland
Read Tricel Environment Ireland Reviews
I was disappointed that Tricel would only service installations that they installed
I was very happy with your area rep, John Joe Murphy. My problem was with Tricel . I wanted to see your range of septic tanks in real life size before I decided which one to buy. I had to arrange an appointment with the rep to visit your factory to see the tanks. Let me suggest it would be much better if Tricel had a Showroom displaying the tanks and open to the public. Then people could easily visit and see the tanks. I hope my suggestion is helpful.
Very happy with service,Brendan was so helpful with all questions before and after tertiary system delivered.
Good morning Mrs Farren Thank you for your review! The Tricel Environment team
Excellent service from a professional company
Good morning Mrs Collingwood, Thank you for your review! The Tricel Environment team
Excellent service, prompt delivery, great friendly knowledgeable snd helpful sales team, John Joe and Bernard.
Good morning Mrs Healy Thank you for your review! The Tricel Environment team
I didn't get a reply to my query.
Nobody replied to my request online and l also phoned Tricel but nobody has returned my call either.
helpful staff.
I found your local rep Brendan very helpfull and knowledgeable about the tank and the percolation area and what to do, which made up my mind to buy off him. The tank itself was light so we did not need our 13 ton digger to be, there the 6 ton was more then capable, the lifting eys was handy we did not need big straps raped around the tank. the service team came with the pods when they said they was coming and fitted in a hour. the only complaint i got was from the electrican saying it was tight in the fuse box.
Very good service answered all questions
My enquiry was in the initial stages of client placing an order. Will wait and see how things develop
Very quick response to my query. Informative and courteous on the phone. I didn’t need to buy in the end but I would recommend them.
I just think when dealing with these units, 2 week lead time is very bad. If our unit went totally down and was unusable, what would one do for 2 weeks? Emergency service or at least another technician would be a step in the right direction.
Quick response and helpful staff
Replied very quickly to my query
Great service. Both at call centre and service man. Highly recommended.
Tricel Environment Ireland is rated 3.9 based on 16 reviews